Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy (20508 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:
IN THE REAL WORLD THE CHOICES YOU MAKE COME WITH SOMETIMES VERY SEVERE CONSEQUENCES AND INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE PARTICULARLY BETWEEN A SUCCESSUL BLACK PERSON AND A WHITE PERSON WILL ATTRACT A LOT OF COMMENTS AND OPINIONS FROM PEOPLE.
Yeah, from jobless dolts like you. And from both sides of the divide. You are on the same level as the Germans hounding Boris Becker. For one, I was not even aware of who he married; simply because it's none of my business. I have a life and I have better things to do than keep up with interracial marriages.

cap28:
Boris becker was a rich white man who married a poor mixed race girl and this earned him the hatred of his country men forcing him to flee germany for the united states where he didnt fare any better. How come these white people didnt think like you and say oh it doesnt matter everyone has the right to make their own decisions?
How many "white people" do you speak of here? Was it the entire nation of Germany that hounded Boris out of Germany or a small group of malcontents like you; who merely have "white" skin?

cap28:
whites understand the importance of keeping wealth within their own race unlike self hating sambos like you who are so desperate to be accepted by anyone that you will be ready to even marry into a family of KKK members.
Oh, so it's a matter or "resource control". I am sure a ret@rd like you would know all about that. Also, because you are not so smart you would not realize that the fact that I consider the decision of a black man to marry a white woman "none of my business" does NOT mean I crave relationships with Caucasians. Save your Malcolm X, Black Power bull$hit for someone else. You don't impress me. You are probably finding yourself in a stage I was close to a decade ago. Been there done that. Now fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

as i said above you are desperate to be accepted by whites, this is why you can not even grasp the importance of what i am saying

Delusion of grandeur. A m0ron that thinks he has something important to say.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Yeah, from jobless dolts like you. And from both sides of the divide. You are on the same level as the Germans hounding Boris Becker. For one, I was not even aware of who he married; simply because it's none of my business. I have a life and I have better things to do than keep up with interracial marriages.

How many "white people" do you speak of here? Was it the entire nation of Germany that hounded Boris out of Germany or a small group of malcontents like you; who merely have "white" skin?

Oh, so it's a matter or "resource control". I am sure a ret@rd like you would know all about that. Also, because you are not so smart you would not realize that the fact that I consider the decision of a black man to marry a white woman "none of my business" does NOT mean I crave relationships with Caucasians. Save your Malcolm X, Black Power bull$hit for someone else. You don't impress me. You are probably finding yourself in a stage I was close to a decade ago. Been there done that. Now fvck off.

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life thug you are, my heart goes out to any unfortunate person who has to spend more than 5 minutes in your company.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2013
cap28:

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life thug you are, my heart goes out to any unfortunate person who has to spend more than 5 minutes in your company.
LMAO. Civil debate with a f00l? You've spent how long...more than 5 minutes going back and forth with me. Indeed you are an unfortunate person (oloriburuku).
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2013
chingyjant:
Bro your Question is a Racist slur not good to come from a black man[i][/i]

You are contradicting yourself.

It's a question and the same question is a slur?

Stop talking rubbish.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2013
chingyjant:
You just registered on NL today i see no wonder you sat down replying every dish they give to you.Bro cordinate yourself and stop replying if not your comment will make you spend all your day replying peoples insult on you

True talk.

Good advice.

I can see there are lots of worthless people on this forum. Most of them sound like a complete waste of space with the intelligence of a hawker.

They simple cannot understand freedom of expression .
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: You should know that no MAN will ask such a "question". The person asking is obviously a woman. And anybody supporting her, you can guess will be female.

So there is a question in your brain that only women can ask? In which part of the world will that be?

What planet do some of these people live on?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:04am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Look here id!ot, the day you place a self-esteem meter against your forehead and it registers 0.2% of what mine reads, then you can take me on. But once again, once you temporarily get over the dyslexia that you suffer from (you won't be the first nor last), maybe then you will understand the true meaning of my post: "I mind my business as I believe every man has a right to make his own choices and decisions" ).

So you have nothing to say, that's why you are resorting to insults?

So far , nothing of value added to the thread .

THUGS.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:
There is a question in your brain that only to women can ask?
OK, so you as a man are concerned with the personal decision of another man to marry a Caucasian simply because he's black like you? I suppose if you are a jobless MAN suffering from low self-esteem (and therefore feed off successful people's lives). Or you could be a fagg0t. So which are you?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

So you have nothing to say, that's why you are resorting to insults?

Abi were n se iya eleyi? Did the fool call his friend for backup abi wetin concern this f00l for this matter?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2013
cap28:

as i said above you are desperate to be accepted by whites, this is why you can not even grasp the importance of what i am saying, you are the type of self hating fool who will go out with a white girl and endure years of racial abuse from her parents and friends just so that you can have a white woman on your arm, your type are all over london , the reality check comes when the white girl ditches you when the money runs out and her friends and family cut you off, then and only then do you understand the importance of race allegiance.

True talk .

A lot of these people on NL live in a closed world. They are ignorant and go out with white women as they are ashamed of their own heritage.

Someone asked a question and becos they are probably in that situation they start abusing and insulting without adding any value to the thread.

They are BIG THUGS and BULLIES as someone on the thread called them.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Roforofo(m): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2013
Anyone fit marry whoever they want. I am Nigerian and my wife is Swedish. We both don't care what anyone thinks. To be honest both parents were initially against the marriage but when we married and decided to not have any contact with both sides of our families for 3 years (no phone calls, no emails, no nothing) they realised we were deadly serious say we no send dem. In the end na dem make contact and everybody dey kampe. Same with friends. Anyone we get problem with our relationship I no wan know. Life is too short to be bothering about other peoples lives. I have many friends married to Nigerians and many married to White women. Some are together some are divorced. Bottom line no be skin colour go determine successful and happy marriage. It is about love, compatability, respect, understanding and good luck.
Wish people well and like Femi Kuti talk. MYOB. Mind Your Own Business.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Abi were n se iya eleyi? Did the fool call his friend for backup abi wetin concern this f00l for this matter?

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life THUG you are, my heart goes out to any unfortunate person who has to spend more than 5 minutes in your company.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:11am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: OK, so you as a man are concerned with the personal decision of another man to marry a Caucasian simply because he's black like you? I suppose if you are a jobless MAN suffering from low self-esteem (and therefore feed off successful people's lives). Or you could be a fagg0t. So which are you?

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life THUG you are, my heart goes out to any unfortunate person who has to spend more than 5 minutes in your company.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:11am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:
Someone asked a question and becos they are probably in that situation they start abusing and insulting without adding any value to the thread.
I am glad you are not completely brain dead as you used the operative word "probably". You don't know what my "situation" is, and I really don't care to know what yours is (because you simply don't matter). But you will do yourself a whole lot of good to stay out of my matter.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

LMAO. You are so lame that you cannot speak for yourself. Or maybe it's that fagg0t that logged on with another name. Are you hurting?

Your father is ignorant, suffers from low self esteem and generally lacks any kind of ability to have a civil debate.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: I am glad you are not completely brain dead as you used the operative word "probably". You don't know what my "situation" is, and I really don't care to know what yours is (because you simply don't matter). But you will do yourself a whole lot of good to stay out of my matter.

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life you are.

You guys hijacked the thread all day with your THUGGERY . If you don't understand freedom of expression and have nothing of value to add please get off NL and commit suicide.

A forum is for questions too. Don't spoil the enjoyment of NL for others . This is not your personal compound where only your own opinions goes
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

Your ignorance, low self esteem and general lack of any kind of ability to have a civil debate indicates to me the kind of low life. NL THUGS.
Another oloriburuku is about to spend more than 5 minutes going back and forth with me.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: LMAO. You are so lame that you cannot speak for yourself. Or maybe it's that fagg0t that logged on with another name. Are you hurting?

Your father is ignorant, suffers from low self esteem and generally lacks any kind of ability to have a civil debate.

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Another oloriburuku is about to spend more than 5 minutes going back and forth with me.

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:17am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

You just established you are an oloriburuku: 1:10am to 1:16am is 6 minutes.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:23am On Jan 21, 2013
cap28:

as i said above you are desperate to be accepted by whites, this is why you can not even grasp the importance of what i am saying, you are the type of self hating fool who will go out with a white girl and endure years of racial abuse from her parents and friends just so that you can have a white woman on your arm, your type are all over london , the reality check comes when the white girl ditches you when the money runs out and her friends and family cut you off, then and only then do you understand the importance of race allegiance.

These are all ignorant people with the brain of a 3 year old . How can they understand what you are saying.

Anything beyond insults and abuse is beyond them. You can tell the kind of homes these animals come from.

Their whole existence is on NL insulting their whole family and showing their parents up without knowing it . They are the kind of people who will kill their parents becos their parents disagree with their animalistic tendencies.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:24am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: You just established you are an oloriburuku: 1:10am to 1:16am is 6 minutes.

Isg bin chazika burelle azukabu!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

These are all ignorant people with the brain of an 3 year old . How can they understand what you are saying.

Anything beyond insults and abuse is beyond them. You can tell the kind of homes these animals come from.

Their whole existence is on NL insulting their whole family without knowing it . They are the kind of people who will kill their parents becos their parents disagree with their animalistic tendencies.
Ode, why are you quoting and speaking to yourself? Are you that pathetic? A profile that was just registered yesterday and has less than 25 posts is jumping into other people's exchanges? Isn't that a dead give away? Is your life really that fvcked up? How about you get your brain zapped and you get a new life?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:29am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Ode, why are you quoting and speaking to yourself? Are you that pathetic? A profile that was just registered yesterday and has less than 25 posts is jumping into other people's exchanges? Isn't that a dead give away? Is your life really that fvcked up? How about you get your brain zapped and you get a new life?

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

LMAO...apparently I am exchanging with a Bot on repeat.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Oluwaadajo(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: LMAO...apparently I am exchanging with a Bot on repeat.

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by 5much(m): 2:21am On Jan 21, 2013
congrats Peter.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Smooyis(m): 5:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Congrat man! What a beautiful woman
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by JimmyBoy1: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Congrats mate.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Stop bickering and just be happy with the couples new baby. Why must we always argue when there is no need for it ??
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by bibina: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
pekelepekele: That's my guy . Strong men always have a male as their first. yep grin

so Bill Clinton is weak and so is Obama! check your comment bro!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen / Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.