Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy (20506 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by komek(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
pekelepekele: That's my guy . Strong men always have a male as their first. yep grin
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Vansnickers: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why do MOST successful black men abroad always marry white women?

Successful white men marry from their own race but MOST successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.

Robert de niro married a black woman, is he not successful? Everything is not about Race!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Vansnickers: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: here is the pics since you don't know how a new born baby looks like

That's not funny! You Chav!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
pekelepekele: That's my guy . Strong men always have a male as their first. yep grin
You be real gbola aka plokus
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Complain

I dislike ignorant people.

This is a forum. I asked a legitimate question and so far aIl i have got are ignorant people looking for someone to bully . No one has been able to come up with any credible response.

Over and out!
Bro your Question is a Racist slur not good to come from a black man[i][/i]
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

Am mixed race married to a black man. I found the question interesting.

I can't understand the insults on this forum. Why?

Do you guys win prizes for calling strangers names?
You just registered on NL today i see no wonder you sat down replying every dish they give to you.Bro cordinate yourself and stop replying if not your comment will make you spend all your day replying peoples insult on you

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: here is the pics since you don't know how a new born baby looks like
Guy u nor try ...o.Abi you want make we swear for you so that all your PIKIN go be like this?U better park well
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
adaobi123: Osaze why na ? sad lol anyways congrats smiley
Sowi your dream of getting him has been shattered

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by CLIQBOY(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013

Successful white men marry from their own race but MOST successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.
dangote wife na..white?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by crisycent: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayodinho91: Who cares!

Bad belle....you set go born and nobody go also care about you and your pikin..mugu like you. Osaze has played for nigeria is that not enuf for you to care? Do you know how many footballers die when playing for their country?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
osazie, osazie,, dont u knw am ur secret admirer? U leave me go marry anoda woman **crying**
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
chingyjant:
Sowi your dream of getting him has been shattered
Lol its has been crushed
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats to them!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Bokoharam: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats, Odewingie. At least, God has compensated you for not going for the AFCON tourney. You have not lost anything. You are the best footballer, Nigeria has for now. I celebrate you any day.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2013

This always baffles me.

because the average black man with a little money in his pocket thinks he is now too good for a black woman and therefore decides to go for what he sees as a trophy that will make him equal to a white man, few years later when the money runs out and the woman starts calling them bla.ck bas.tard when they quarrel they start complaining about racism, as you correctly observed how many successful white men marry black women?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Van snickers:

Robert de niro married a black woman, is he not successful? Everything is not about Race!

Robert de Niro is ONE WHITE MAN out of a sea of thousands of successful white men - the poster's question was: why do MOST successful black men marry white women, which is a correct observation, MOST successful white men do not marry black women but MOST successful black men marry white women - for all these black men that do this all that happens is that the money they worked so hard to make will flow back into the hands of the white community courtesy of the white woman either through divorce settlement or inheritance ie when the man dies because women tend to outlive men. A white woman is more likely to take that money she received in divorce payments or inheritance and either invest it in her own (white) community or pass it on to her children who will most likely identify with whites rather than blacks.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Olivera23(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nice one Osaze
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: Are you paying attention to that dude question? Indeed, largest part of successful black men married black women. All Forbes black billionaires married black women.
You should know that no MAN will ask such a "question". The person asking is obviously a woman. And anybody supporting her, you can guess will be female.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: You should know that no MAN will ask such a "question". The person asking is obviously a woman. And anybody supporting her, you can guess will be female.

why would no man ask such a question? Most sensible men do not want to get married and end up a few years later separated from half of their money and even their children - this tends to happen mainly to successful black men who marry white women.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

why would no man ask such a question? Most sensible men do not want to get married and end up a few years later separated from half of their money and even their children - this tends to happen mainly to successful black men who marry white women.

Oh, so black women are not divorcing their husbands right? Fact is, it's usually black women who moan over successful black men marrying white (for obvious reasons since they too have their eyes on the money of these successful black men and think it is their right to marry 'their men'). I as a man will usually mind my business on such a matter as every man has the right to make his own choice and decision.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: Oh, so black women are not divorcing their husbands right? Fact is, it's usually black women who moan over successful black men marrying white (for obvious reasons since they too have their eyes on the money of these successful black men). I as a man will usually mind my business on such a matter as every man has the right to make his own decisions.

how many black women do you know that divorce their husbands for frivolous reasons? you only have to look at nigerian women who put up with all sorts of abuse in order to hang on to their husbands to know that in general black women tend to stay married rather than divorce no matter how bad the marriage is.

black women moan because they are the only race of women whose men do not see anything wrong with putting women of other races before them, it is very rare for a white, asian or arab man to put a woman of another race over and above his woman, men of these races udnerstand the importance of procreating with women of their own race in order to keep their values, culture intact and to increase their population. the average english man will first of all look around to marry an english girl because he understands the importance of being with someone with similar outlook, culture and values as himself also he is not burdened by inferiority complex and self hatred which afflicts many black people.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

how many black women do you know that divorce their husbands for frivolous reasons? you only have to look at nigerian women who put up with all sorts of abuse in order to hang on to their husbands to know that in general black women tend to stay married rather than divorce no matter how bad the marriage is.

black women moan because they are the only race of women whose men do not see anything wrong with putting women of other races before them, it is very rare for a white, asian or arab man to put a woman of another race over and above his woman, men of these races udnerstand the importance of procreating with women of their own race in order to keep their values, culture intact and to increase their population. the average english man will first of all look around to marry an english girl because he understands the importance of being with someone with similar outlook, culture and values as himself also he is not burdened by inferiority complex and self hatred which afflicts many black people.

Lol... There is high rise in divorce among African Americans, if not a worse case scenario. Please, stop speaking from the rural/traditional perspective.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

I don't know where you reside but you are obviously not exposed.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: I don't know where you reside but you are obviously not exposed.

exposed to what? dysfunction?

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

exposed to what? dysfunction?

Life.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
only a self hating black person would think it was perfectly okay for a well to do black man to marry a white woman, can you imagine what would have been the british public's reaction if david beckham had decided to marry a black woman? do you think the majority of white english people would have anything good to say about such a relationship?

if i remember correctly boris becker was forced to leave germany and live in america following death threats he received when he married a MIXED RACE NOT BLACK - MIXED RACE WOMAN, IMAGINE WHAT THE GERMANS WOULD HAVE SAID IF HE HAD MARRIED A PURE BLACK WOMAN? the fact that the likes of logica and co think its perfectly normal for a nigerian man with money to marry a white english woman speaks volumes about their self esteem

[b]Becker and his wife split after seven-year fight against racism
By Hugh Davies and Hannah Cleaver in Berlin12:00AM GMT 06 Dec 2000
THE former Wimbledon champion Boris Becker has separated from his wife, Barbara, after seven years of marriage.
The move surprised the tennis world, which for so long had admired their stand against racial hatred. The prejudice had driven them from their home in Munich into exile in Miami, although they found America as intolerant as their native Germany.
Becker, 33, three times Wimbledon champion, revealed that they had been experiencing problems for a while. He said: "We have had to accept that for some time the way we understand the priorities of our relationship have become too different. We have acknowledged that we cannot carry on like this. That is why we are separating. There is no question of a divorce."
His marriage to Barbara Feltus, 26, a singer and model, underwent severe strains in Munich, which they left in 1997 for a while to live in a home they had bought in Florida. Becker had been feted as a hero when he returned to Germany in 1993 after living as a tax exile in Monaco.
However, with neo-Nazism on the rise, they had to be under 24-hour protection because of telephone threats and racial abuse. Becker went on German television three years ago, saying he had no wish to bring up his son, Noah, in a land where "he will be confronted with problems which are not his own but those of his parents".

He wondered if "the price was too high always to live in fear". He said: "We are always protected by 10 bodyguards and I say to myself, 'This is idiotic'. This is the price I have to pay for my popularity and success." The player, worth around £40 million, admitted that he and his wife spent lavishly and it was "normal, not luxury" for them to fly to London from Germany just for dinner.
His wife gave up her career to raise their two sons, Noah, now six, and Elias, one. Barbara had mostly played the role of glamorous wife and mother, accompanying Becker to VIP parties around the world. This week she signed an advertising contract with Coca- Cola. She said that she was ready to go back to work after putting her career on hold for a decade for her husband and family.
To the outside world, they seemed a devoted couple. However, in the summer Becker hinted at the strains in his life, saying: "I have a black wife and black children and I'm not just talking about it. I live with this problem day to day."
But he also said that he felt the problem was just as bad in other countries. "When we travel we always find that the intolerance in countries such as Britain, France and the USA is even worse than in Germany. The paradise where people with different religions and skin colours can live together without problems does not exist."

[/b]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/monaco/1377224/Becker-and-his-wife-split-after-seven-year-fight-against-racism.html

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: Life.

hahaha - I am very well travelled and tend to live in the real world not an idealistic world like you my friend - did you know that racism is an every day reality for non white people especially those of us who live in the western world? read the article above about boris becker and his ex wife who wasnt even fully black.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28: the fact that the likes of logica and co think its perfectly normal for a nigerian man with money to marry a white english woman speaks volumes about their self esteem
Look here id!ot, the day you place a self-esteem meter against your forehead and it registers 0.2% of what mine reads, then you can take me on. But once again, once you temporarily get over the dyslexia that you suffer from (you won't be the first nor last), maybe then you will understand the true meaning of my post: "I mind my business as I believe every man has a right to make his own choices and decisions" ).
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by logica(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
cap28:

hahaha - I am very well travelled and tend to live in the real world not an idealistic world like you my friend - did you know that racism is an every day reality for non white people especially those of us who live in the western world? read the article above about boris becker and his ex wife who wasnt even fully black.
You live in the real world yet you don't see the REALITY of interracial relationships and marriages? Which reality is yours? Wonderland?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by shadrach77: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
congrats osaze! someone said he would never consider the name 'Stephen' for his son grin grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: Look here id!ot, the day you place a self-esteem meter against your forehead and it registers 0.2% of what mine reads, then you can take me on. But once again, once you temporarily get over the dyslexia that you suffer from (you won't be the first nor last), maybe then you will understand the true meaning of my post: "I mind my business as I believe every man has a right to make his own choices and decisions" ).

I've already taken you on and exposed you for the self hating sambo that you are - i just held a mirror up to your pathetic face and showed just how little self love you have and i can see from your angry response that i was right grin grin grin grin grin grin

only a self hating black man makes such anodyne statements as the one you made above, especially given the history that blacks have had with whites.

Of course people have the right to make their own choices and decisions - that is not the issue here, the issue here is that IN THE REAL WORLD THE CHOICES YOU MAKE COME WITH SOMETIMES VERY SEVERE CONSEQUENCES AND INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE PARTICULARLY BETWEEN A SUCCESSUL BLACK PERSON AND A WHITE PERSON WILL ATTRACT A LOT OF COMMENTS AND OPINIONS FROM PEOPLE.

Boris becker was a rich white man who married a poor mixed race girl and this earned him the hatred of his country men forcing him to flee germany for the united states where he didnt fare any better. How come these white people didnt think like you and say oh it doesnt matter everyone has the right to make their own decisions?

whites understand the importance of keeping wealth within their own race unlike self hating sambos like you who are so desperate to be accepted by anyone that you will be ready to even marry into a family of KKK members.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by cap28: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
logica: You live in the real world yet you don't see the REALITY of interracial relationships and marriages? Which reality is yours? Wonderland?

as i said above you are desperate to be accepted by whites, this is why you can not even grasp the importance of what i am saying, you are the type of self hating fool who will go out with a white girl and endure years of racial abuse from her parents and friends just so that you can have a white woman on your arm, your type are all over london , the reality check comes when the white girl ditches you when the money runs out and her friends and family cut you off, then and only then do you understand the importance of race allegiance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Fall Victim To Embarrassing Scam After Partnership With BYD Auto / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.