Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy (20505 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by j4jj: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Osaze! But u shld hv told nigerians dat u won't be able to attend the AFCN becos u r be with pregnant wife Sarah & child rather than escalating issues with NFF nd coaches on tweeter. Congrats sha
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by j4jj: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Phone rings

Keshi: :Hello Osaz, long time no see! Hw are you?

Osaze: Coachee I'm fine

Keshi: and ur family?

Osaze: they are fine Coachee

Keshi: So when should we expect you in camp before our final game against Liberia?

Osaze: I actually don't know yet because my wife is heavy nw and she's likely to give birth between Jan and Feb.

Keshi: (upset) Are u sayin u won't come for the precamp trainin or what? If u don't come, then I won't select u for d nations cup if we beat Liberia.

Osaze: Should I leave my wife for Liberia match? Coachee! I wil inform u wen I'm ready

Keshi: Really! Then forget AFCN

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by ichommy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrat
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by brio(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrat Osaze.....Noah I love you..Osas you still remain my current best Nigeria player! lol!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: Religionist shiit! Is it a must he marries a black lady? I can see why that country remains the way it is.

Your response was stupid.
This is why I hate NL. Poster@selfworth didn't say that. Read his comments again before you start jumping around !

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger:
To contra that that lame talk, the colour of the skin of a man's spouse plays no signaficant role on how sucessful a man will be.

You guys need to Learn how to read properly . Poster@selfworth was asking why?

All of you just got on the wrong train and got lost and started shouting your mouth all over the place with abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: You have a problem with yourself, dude. You are insignificant!

Mr Abuser . Never anything of value to add to threads except abuse people all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger:
So why does it has to baffels you?

Illiteracy is a disease !

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

Oh! so now i'm ignorant? Really? What a complete waste of space you are. Just get lost.

....and YOU......Big Waste of time on NL

You missed posters point and still didn't add anything to the comment.

You guys hijacked the thread with your insults and when the guy called you ignorant, you dey vex. Can you blame him?

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

....and YOU......Big Waste of time on NL

You missed posters point and still didn't add anything to the comment.

You guys hijacked the thread with your insults and when the guy called you ignorant, you dey vex. Can you blame him?

What have fool like you added to this? You registered today and all your posts have being on this topic defending SELFWORTH, what a slowpoke you are.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Did you read and UNDERSTAND my comment ? Did I say it did?

Don't bother with them bro. Do you know how many illiterates are currently on NL ?

I cant see anything wrong with the question and am (turkish mixed ) married to a black man. I thought it was interesting and maybe someone should start a thread on it .

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

Your response was stupid.
This is why I hate NL. Poster@selfworth didn't say that. Read his comments again before you start jumping around !
Hey! Buzz out! I don't think you have been following comments here.Probably you are having a comprehension problem.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

What have fool like you added to this? You registered today and all your posts have being on this topic defending SELFWORTH, what a slowpoke you are.

Am mixed race married to a black man. I found the question interesting.

I can't understand the insults on this forum. Why?

Do you guys win prizes for calling strangers names?

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by tucute: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
I miss ma guy Ozaze at the on goin afcon...you still naijas best player..thumbs up Bro anx congrats..
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

Don't bother with them bro. Do you know how many illiterates are currently on NL ?

I cant see anything wrong with the question and am (turkish mixed ) married to a black man. I thought it was interesting and maybe someone should start a thread on it .

The only illiterate i see here is Daisyflower, you should be the last muppet to call somebody an illiterate judging by your posts so far.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: Hey! Buzz out! I don't think you have been following comments here.Probably you are having a comprehension problem.

FOOLS... That's why I never bother to comment on NL .

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

You don't need to ask question with that statement, fool. Simply say, 'there are many illiterates on Nairaland'. Go and educate yourself before coming here to act as one. Another dimwit!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

Am mixed race married to a black man. I found the question interesting.

I can't understand the insults on this forum. Why?

Do you guys win prizes for calling strangers names?

You are just too silly to be taken seriously, you started by calling people names and at the same time complaining about name calling?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

Ignorant animal! You are a pathetic w-h-o-r-e! You want to die for a d**k you will never get. A$$hole!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Daisyflower: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: You don't need to ask question with that statement, fool. Simply say, 'there are many illiterates on Nairaland'. Go and educate yourself before coming here to act as one. Another dimwit!

FOOLS... That's why I never bother to comment on NL . It's full of FOOLS living in their shallow poverty stricken world. Their brain is closed to the world .

No wonder your country is like that because many of you are poor in your thinking. All mouth but nothing else !

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

You shouldn't have bothered commenting because you just made a complete fool of yourself from your first post.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by parismarc: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Osaze,may God keep and preserve him
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by parismarc: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Osaze,may God keep and preserve him
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daisyflower:

all4naija: Hey! Buzz out! I don't think you have been following comments here.Probably you are having a comprehension problem.

For the simple reason you never read people's comments before replying with you slurs! Get your head checked,fool! You are on my nerves, b***h! Who are you coping at? Get out of here!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
rozayx5: 3rd , by the way no pics
Congrats . cool
here is the pics since you don't know how a new born baby looks like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by BE811APP: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
pekelepekele: That's my guy . Strong men always have a male as their first. yep grin

U must be IGBOo?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by keter: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ijogz K: See as d wife take resemble me...
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Clemzy16(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Osazee is really a stricker!! Congract to him. . . .
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Mayor21(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Weldone osaze!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by vislabraye(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
safarigirl: Noah? Why give your son an English name? Or has Edo state run out of native names? African men!

Congrats sha, on his way to being fully sold out

Safarigirl na Nigerian, ni?
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by TopKol: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
@SELFWORTH...."MOST" successful blackmen do not married outside their race, maybe you can say "SOME"

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Osaze why na ? sad lol anyways congrats smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Fall Victim To Embarrassing Scam After Partnership With BYD Auto / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.