Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (63363 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe:

Did Solomon exist?! There's evidence of the Pharaohs all over Egypt, yet a single shred of evidence supporting the existence of the richest man that ever lived is still doing 'boju-boju' for us. You obviously know nothing about the book of the dead, I can send you a copy for free, you'll find out that your 10 commandments was lifted almost word for word. If I was a school teacher and Moses was in my class he'd not only fail but promptly expelled.
THE EVIDENCE OF THE 'RICHEST' AND WISEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ?
1-THE BOOK OF ECCLESIASTES
2-WISDOM OF SOLOMON
3-THE BOOK OF PROVERBS
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: THE EVIDENCE OF THE 'RICHEST' AND WISEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ?
1-THE BOOK OF ECCLESIASTES
2-WISDOM OF SOLOMON
3-THE BOOK OF PROVERBS

grin More 'boju-boju' let me know when you have empirical evidence as opposed to pointing me to a book.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TonySpike: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe:

grin More 'boju-boju' let me know when you have empirical evidence as opposed to pointing me to a book.

You might be right on the lack of archaeological evidences regarding the kingship reign and person of Solomon. But, quite a lot of relics from the time of King David's reign have been found, including ancient landmarks. The argument now in biblical archaeology is basically on the scope and 'massiveness' of Israelite Kingdom during the time of King David. I watched a documentary, some time ago, trying to prove that David was just a mere tribal ruler, and not a mighty king as written by the Bible. On Solomon, I have a feeling - that consequent rulers after his reign - must have destroyed most of the evidence of his reign, basically because He deviated totally from God's instructions. Just my thought...

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe:

WELL ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NOT READ HISTORY. ALL THE TEMPLE AND EVERYTHING IN IT GOT DESTROYED AND BURNED IN 70 AD IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION. THE ROMANS UNDER GENERAL TITUS AND VAISPASIAN BURNT EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND. AND PRIOR TO THAT ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES THE FOURTH STARTED THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL BLACK PROPERTY IN THAT REGION. THEY WERE TRYING TO ERASE OUR HISTORY FROM THAT REGION SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE OVER. WELL THEY SUCCEEDED. WE WERE DISCONTINUED FROM OUR HERITAGE.

LUKE 21 VS 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. <<< THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; <<< DISCONTINUED FROM THE LAND OF CANAAN OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE LAND OF ISRAEL OR NORTHEAST AFRICA. WE RAN TO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHERE WE ARE TODAY CALLING OURSELVES YORUBA IGBO LEMBA ASHANTI SARO ETC ETC
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by phreakabit(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
I just came back from a long ban. . . . I am tempted to go on one again!!!!! This shit is hilarious! "Them" don start again. grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
naijababe:

Did Solomon exist?! There's evidence of the Pharaohs all over Egypt, yet a single shred of evidence supporting the existence of the richest man that ever lived is still doing 'boju-boju' for us. You obviously know nothing about the book of the dead, I can send you a copy for free, you'll find out that your 10 commandments was lifted almost word for word. If I was a school teacher and Moses was in my class he'd not only fail but promptly expelled.

Is there any physical evidence of the existence of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jacob, David, Isaiah, Jesus, Paul, Peter, John the Baptist etc?

You're very free to post a link of you copy of the book of the dead here for all to peruse.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by asholism: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
I don't knw y Nigeria don't take advantage of anything. If million of christian travel 2 isreal in d name of visiting sme place and ppl mention in d bible and fetched dem billion of dollar and as wel as muslim 2 mecca and we al believe dat dose thing we r seeing r truth y can't we also fashion dis and get more money rather dan depending on crude oil. I wl agree if d ijebu baleeqis worship sun as quran stated
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Yewe2011(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THE TEMPLE AND EVERYTHING IN IT GOT DESTROYED AND BURNED IN 70 AD

how convenient
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yewe2011:

how convenient

LOL IT MAY BE CONVENIENT BUT IT IS A RECORDED PART OF HISTORY. ITS TRUE. MAY I SUGGEST A BOOK CALLED 'FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU'
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
What is all these now Obadiah?! I just told you to provide empirical evidence and you keep giving me more bible speak! Are you seriously suggesting nothing can be found of Solomon's kingdom because everything got burnt?! Not even a single gold coin that can be traced back to his reign?! You are right on point, I am not still a student of history.

J12:

Is there any physical evidence of the existence of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jacob, David, Isaiah, Jesus, Paul, Peter, John the Baptist etc?

You're very free to post a link of you copy of the book of the dead here for all to peruse.

See clowning 101! You are the one who believe in the existence of those men and as such the onus to provide physical evidence lies squarely on you.

Overview:

According to Wikipedia:

"Some historians....have argued that the Ten Commandments originated from ancient Egyptian religion, and postulate that the Biblical Jews borrowed the concept after their Exodus from Egypt. Chapter 125 of the [Egyptian] Book of the Dead (a.k.a. the Papyrus of Ani) includes a list of things to which a man must swear in order to enter the afterlife. These sworn statements bear a remarkable resemblance to the Ten Commandments in their nature and their phrasing.....The Book of the Dead has additional requirements, and, of course, doesn't require worship of Yahweh." 1

The Book of the Dead was written circa 1800 BCE. 2 The Schofield Reference Bible estimates that the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt and the provision of the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai occurred in 1491 BCE., some three centuries later. Many religious liberals, historians, and secularists have concluded that the Hebrew Scripture's Ten Commandments were based on this earlier document, rather than vice-versa.

About the Egyptian "Book of the Dead:"

The ancient Egyptian religion taught that person had to undergo trials after death as they proceeded towards the underworld.

One major test was that the weight of their heart was compared to that of a feather. This appears to be a test that everyone would fail. Egyptians believed that If the person had committed sin during his or her lifetime, then their heart would become heavier. The heart does naturally gain weight with age. The Egyptians might have noticed this and assumed that the weight gain was caused by the commission of sins. Unfortunately, there appears to be no chance that the deceased person can pass that test. Adult hearts weigh over a half pound (227 grams). A male heart typically weighs 280 to 340 grams. Female hearts weigh from 230 to 280 grams. 3 A feather weighs a small fraction of a pound.The Book of the Dead states that: "The god Thoth would record the results and the monster Ammit would wait nearby to eat the heart should it prove unworthy." 4 Presumably, failing this test and having one's heart eaten would not be an encouraging sign for one's future well being.

A second second trial was that the deceased would have to recite a negative confession "when [she or] he descends to the hall of the Two Truths." In the statement, he or she swore that they had not engaged in specific behaviors while alive. According to Egyptologist Ahmed Osman, one translation of the statement reads:

"Hail to thee, great God, Lord of the Two Truths. I have come unto thee, my Lord, that thou mayest bring me to see thy beauty. I know thee, I know thy name, I know the names of the 42 Gods who are with thee in this broad hall of the Two Truths . . . Behold, I am come unto thee. I have brought thee truth; I have done away with sin for thee. I have not sinned against anyone. I have not mistreated people. I have not done evil instead of righteousness . . .
I have not reviled the God.
I have not laid violent hands on an orphan.
I have not done what the God abominates . . .
I have not killed; I have not turned anyone over to a killer.
I have not caused anyone's suffering . . .
I have not copulated (illicitly); I have not been unchaste.
I have not increased nor diminished the measure, I have not diminished the palm; I have not encroached upon the fields.
I have not added to the balance weights; I have not tempered with the plumb bob of the balance.
I have not taken milk from a child's mouth; I have not driven small cattle from their herbage...
I have not stopped (the flow of) water in its seasons; I have not built a dam against flowing water.
I have not quenched a fire in its time . . .
I have not kept cattle away from the God's property.
I have not blocked the God at his processions. 5

Comparison of ancient Egyptian and Hebrew texts:

A comparison of the Book of the Dead text with the version of the Ten Commandments found in Exodus 20:2-17 is striking. Both consist of a series of negative statements.

Comparing another translation of the Book with the King James Version of Exodus:

Book of the Dead: "I have done away sin for thee and not acted fraudulently or deceitfully. I have not belittled God. I have not inflicted pain or caused another to weep. I have not murdered or given such an order. I have not used false balances or scales. I have not purloined (held back) the offerings to the gods. I have not stolen. I have not uttered lies or curses."
Exodus 20:7-16: "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain....Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery...Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor..." 6,7
One major difference between the two documents is that statues of the Gods and Goddesses formed a major part of the ancient Egyptian religion. The religion of the ancient Hebrews forbade any image or statue of Yahweh. Another difference was the Decalogue's emphasis on the Sabbath -- one day of rest each week. It is not found in the Book of the Dead or in ancient Egyptian culture.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_10cl.htm
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by ToniaTony: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls can someone provide me with evidence that queen of sheba was married to king Solomon? 11 chronicles chapter 9 vs 1 - 12 recorded her visit to the king, after which she went away to her own land. It may be true that she was buried in ogun state, but she was never king Solomon's wife.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tonia-Tony:
Pls can someone provide me with evidence that queen of sheba was married to king Solomon? 11 chronicles chapter 9 vs 1 - 12 recorded her visit to the king, after which she went away to her own land. It may be true that she was buried in ogun state, but she was never king Solomon's wife.

The marriage is based on Islamic history, I think.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
@ NAIJABABE. THERE ARE SOME EVIDENCE BUT THEY ARE HIDDEN IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC VAULT. THIS IS HOW THEY ( ROMANS ) KEEP THE LID OF SUPERIORITY OVER YOU. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT THE JEWS ARE WHITE AND CHRIST IS WHITE. THIS IS HOW TO MAINTAIN SUPERIORITY OVER YOU. IF YOU WORSHIP A CHRIST THAT IS WHITE, YOU HAVE SUBLIMINALLY PLACED YOURSELF AS INFERIOR TO THE WHITE RACE. IF I CAN LET THEM WORSHIP ME THEN I WILL BE THE RULER OF THE WORLD. AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE EVIDENCE YET, ALTHOUGH IT WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING CONCEIVED IN THE DARK MUST COME TO LIGHT.

AND WITH REGARDSS TO THE SCRIPTURES BEING COPIED FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD OR WHATEVR YOU CALL IT. THATS PREPOSTEROUS. ITS LIKE SAYING YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER COPIED FROM YOU. BEFORE THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE CAME ABOUT WHICH IT DID AFTER THE FLOOD, HUMANITY ( WHICH EVERYONE WAS THE SAME RACE THEN ) HAD LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS USING THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS. WHATEVER THE EGYPTIAN GOT, THEY PLAGIARIZED FROM THE BLACK HEBREWS. AND THE EGYPTIANS AT A POINT IN TIME WERE BLACK HEBREWS. HOWEVER DURING THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE IS WHEN EVERYONE STARTED BRANCHING OUT AND CREATING THEIR OWN NATIONS. THIS IS WHEN THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE SPRANG UP AS WELL AS THE ASSYRIAN AS WELL AS THE MEDIOPERSIAN AND THEN FURTHER DOWN THE LINE THE GREEKS AND ROMANS DEVOLVED FROM THE HEBREWS. ITS CALLED THE CURSE OF CAIN. SO BASICALLY EVERY DOCTRINE YOU SEE OUT THERE TODAY IS A PLAGIARIZED VERSION OF THE HEBREW LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
There are many revisions of the Egyptian book of the dead
THE OLDEST VERSION
*It is older than the Bible--true
*It is only partially Egyptian
*Part is written by early followers of God and and actually anti-Egyptian because…
1.)It states there is only One God and there are no others. He is the Creator of all things.
The Egyptians were polytheistic (-as
demonstrated in the other part of the Egyptian book of the dead-called "the pyramid texts"
2.)It states the One God is invisible. The Egyptians believed in visible gods.
3.)It states that the One God is Spirit and has no human characteristics. The Egyptian gods ate, drank, fought with swords etc etc
The Egyptians edited these out of the oldest version over time because they did not agree with their religion.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The Ten Commandments were NOT first given to Moses. The Bible states that Abraham followed the Law, the Commandments and even the statutes (Gen 26:5) Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Abraham lived about 1700 years before the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead copied the Commandments from early believers.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead is not an Egyptian work.
Read Again-
Gen. 26:5 “Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”
To think that what Abraham obeyed was the 10 commandments is to assume something that was never meant to be assumed. God had commandments and statutes and laws long before he gave the 10 commandments, and Abraham kept these, but the 10 commandments were the first written laws from God to man. All laws previous to these were under the patriarichal dispensation of time under which God spoke to the fathers and the fathers instructed the sons.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Imprida(f): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Solozzo:

Remember Hannibal from Carthage, present day Tunisia, battled the Roman army and won the first round. The roman general then was called Scipio Africanus.
Publius scipio Africanus was a general in second punic war and stateman of the roman republic. Yes he was best known for defeating hannibal at the final battle of second punic war at zama, a feat which earned him the name "Africanus".
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
J12: There are many revisions of the Egyptian book of the dead
THE OLDEST VERSION
*It is older than the Bible--true
*It is only partially Egyptian
*Part is written by early followers of God and and actually anti-Egyptian because…
1.)It states there is only One God and there are no others. He is the Creator of all things.
The Egyptians were polytheistic (-as
demonstrated in the other part of the Egyptian book of the dead-called "the pyramid texts"
2.)It states the One God is invisible. The Egyptians believed in visible gods.
3.)It states that the One God is Spirit and has no human characteristics. The Egyptian gods ate, drank, fought with swords etc etc
The Egyptians edited these out of the oldest version over time because they did not agree with their religion.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The Ten Commandments were NOT first given to Moses. The Bible states that Abraham followed the Law, the Commandments and even the statutes (Gen 26:5) Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Abraham lived about 1700 years before the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead copied the Commandments from early believers.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead is not an Egyptian work.
Read Again-
Gen. 26:5 “Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”
To think that what Abraham obeyed was the 10 commandments is to assume something that was never meant to be assumed. God had commandments and statutes and laws long before he gave the 10 commandments, and Abraham kept these, but the 10 commandments were the first written laws from God to man. All laws previous to these were under the patriarichal dispensation of time under which God spoke to the fathers and the fathers instructed the sons.
THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD IS OLDER THAN THE BIBLE ? LOL LOOK AT THIS FOOLI-ISH PERSON. THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE ONLY EMERGED A COUPLE OF THOUSAND YEARS AFTER THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED. THIS IS LIKE SAYING THE BOOK I WROTE IS OLDER THAN THE BOOK MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WROTE AND MY GREATTTTTT GRANDFATHER STOLE HIS IDEAS FROM MY BOOK. PLEASE LEARN TO SHUT UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE. YOU HAVE BEEN BARKING ALL DAY SINCE YESTERDAY LIKE YOU HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY, ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND PRODUCE THIS LAME POST SMDH

AND I AM NOT USUALLY RUDE BUT YOU WERE JUST BEGGING FOR IT WITH YOUR ACTIONS
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by ak47mann(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: LOL IT MAY BE CONVENIENT BUT IT IS A RECORDED PART OF HISTORY. ITS TRUE. MAY I SUGGEST A BOOK CALLED 'FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU'
Al-Qaeda-linked fighters occupying Timbuktu in northern Mali have destroyed remaining mausoleums in the ancient city using pickaxes, a leader of the group says. "Not a single mausoleum will remain in Timbuktu, Allah doesn't like it," OH well...
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
OK I MAY HAVE SPPOKEN TOO SOON BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU J12. SO WHAT IS YOUR POSITION AGAIN. ARE YOU SAYING THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD IS PLAGIARIZED FROM THE HEBREWS AND IS NOT AN ORIGINAL WORK OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY AGREEING THAT THE BIBLE WAS COPIED FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD ? STATE YOUR POSITION CLEARLY
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
ak47mann: Al-Qaeda-linked fighters occupying Timbuktu in northern Mali have destroyed remaining mausoleums in the ancient city using pickaxes, a leader of the group says. hmmmmmm.
ITS NOTHING NEW. THE ARABS AND ROMANS AND GREEKS DID THE SAME IN EGYPT. THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO REINFORCE OUR SUPPOSED INFERIORITY BY DESTROYING ALL OUR BOOKS AND ICONS. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THEY TRIED TO DEFACE THE SPHINX TOO BY BLOWING THE NOSE OFF.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by ijawkid(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: OK I MAY HAVE SPPOKEN TOO SOON BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU J12. SO WHAT IS YOUR POSITION AGAIN. ARE YOU SAYING THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD IS PLAGIARIZED FROM THE HEBREWS AND IS NOT AN ORIGINAL WORK OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY AGREEING THAT THE BIBLE WAS COPIED FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD ? STATE YOUR POSITION CLEARLY

Obadiah777.......a.k.a historian archeologist buzugee............I throway salute........grin

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
ijawkid:

Obadiah777.......a.k.a historian archeologist buzugee............I throway salute........grin
LOL WHAT IT DO BRUV ? I TROWAY SALUTE RIGHT BACK SIR
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD IS OLDER THAN THE BIBLE ? LOL LOOK AT THIS FOOLI-ISH PERSON. THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE ONLY EMERGED A COUPLE OF THOUSAND YEARS AFTER THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED. THIS IS LIKE SAYING THE BOOK I WROTE IS OLDER THAN THE BOOK MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WROTE AND MY GREATTTTTT GRANDFATHER STOLE HIS IDEAS FROM MY BOOK. PLEASE LEARN TO SHUT UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE. YOU HAVE BEEN BARKING ALL DAY SINCE YESTERDAY LIKE YOU HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY, ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND PRODUCE THIS LAME POST SMDH

AND I AM NOT USUALLY RUDE BUT YOU WERE JUST BEGGING FOR IT WITH YOUR ACTIONS

You just exposed your IgNoRaNcE.
I don't even know where to start from because I'm still trying to stomach the trash you replied.

2 Likes

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by phreakabit(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: ITS NOTHING NEW. THE ARABS AND ROMANS AND GREEKS DID THE SAME IN EGYPT. THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO REINFORCE OUR SUPPOSED INFERIORITY BY DESTROYING ALL OUR BOOKS AND ICONS. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THEY TRIED TO DEFACE THE SPHINX TOO BY BLOWING THE NOSE OFF.

Absolutely brilliant post. . . . Can't blame them though, Sub-Saharan Africa is a shit hole ran by apes. If we were any better than anthropoids, we wouldn't need France to help us get rid of these Arabian bastards! Look at the African map and population according to race, and then tell me why:

1, The most of the richest/financially stable countries are up North?

2, Most of the Original African race don't deserve to be annihilated? A majority of us are a waste of space.

***Just venting****

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
J12:

You just exposed your IgNoRaNcE.
I don't even know where to start from because I'm still trying to stomach the trash you replied.

HOW ABOUT YOU STOMACH THIS FIST UPSIDE YOUR HEAD grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
phreakabit:

Absolutely brilliant post. . . . Can't blame them though, Sub-Saharan Africa is a shit hole ran by apes. If we were any better than anthropoids, we wouldn't need France to help us get rid of these Arabian bastards! Look at the African map and population according to race, and then tell me why:

1, The most of the richest/financially stable countries are up North?

2, Most of the Original African race don't deserve to be annihilated? A majority of us are a waste of space.

***Just venting****
BRUV I MADE A THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO CALLED WHY THE WHITE MAN IS AN ATHEIST AND RICH AND WHY THE BLACK MAN IS POOR. ALL THE ISSUES YOU RAISED IN BOTH YOUR QUESTIONS, THE PERFECT ANSWER IS IN THIS THREAD. CHECK IT OUT. IT WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHY BLACK AFRICA IS POOR AND CATCHING HELL. THIS IS THE THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/1152345/bible-explains-why-white-man
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE ONLY EMERGED A COUPLE OF THOUSAND YEARS AFTER THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED.

Do you know what an Empire means? How many Empires have ruled the world? Are you trying trying to tell me that:
1. Egypt never existed before Moses?
2. Egypt wasn't an empire when the Israelites were held as slaves in Egypt?
3. Egypt had to be an empire before a religious book will be written by the Egyptians?
4. Were the old testament laws written under the command of an emperor? Or were they written at any given time when Israel was an empire?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
J12:

Do you know what an Empire means? How many Empires have ruled the world? Are you trying trying to tell me that:
1. Egypt never existed before Moses?
2. Egypt wasn't an empire when the Israelites were held as slaves in Egypt?
3. Egypt had to be an empire before a religious book will be written by the Egyptians?
4. Were the old testament laws written under the command of an emperor? Or were they written at any given time when Israel was an empire?
GOOD QUESTIONS
HOW MANY EMPIRES HAVE HAD WORLD DOMINATION ?
1-ANCIENT BABYLONIAN
2-MEDIOPERSIAN
3-GREEK
4-ROMAN ( WHICH PROLIFERATED INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THEY ARE ALL THE ROMAN EMPIRE )
THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE DID NOT HAVE WORLD DOMINATION

2 DID EGYPT EXIST BEFORE MOSES ? YES IT DID.

3- EGYPT WAS NOT AN EMPIRE. THE ONLY RELEVANCE OF THE PLACE IS THAT THEY HELD THE ISRAELITES AS SLAVES WHO THEN WERE USED TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS. THE WORLD EMPIRE WHEN EGYPT WAS REIGNING WAS THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. THEY ARE BOTH HAMITIC

4-THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS WERE INHERENT IN ALMOST EVERYONE IN THAT ERA. ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT IS IN YOU. THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT SAYS, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE IN OUR LIKING. MEANING ALL THE LAWS OF THE BIBLE WAS IN MAN. YOU INTUITIVELY KNEW WHAT WAS RIGHT FROM WRONG. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS AN EGYPTIAN. IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTIONS
HOW MANY EMPIRES HAVE HAD WORLD DOMINATION ?
1-ANCIENT BABYLONIAN
2-MEDIOPERSIAN
3-GREEK
4-ROMAN ( WHICH PROLIFERATED INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THEY ARE ALL THE ROMAN EMPIRE )
THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE DID NOT HAVE WORLD DOMINATION

2 DID EGYPT EXIST BEFORE MOSES ? YES IT DID.

3- EGYPT WAS NOT AN EMPIRE. THE ONLY RELEVANCE OF THE PLACE IS THAT THEY HELD THE ISRAELITES AS SLAVES WHO THEN WERE USED TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS. THE WORLD EMPIRE WHEN EGYPT WAS REIGNING WAS THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. THEY ARE BOTH HAMITIC

4-THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS WERE INHERENT IN ALMOST EVERYONE IN THAT ERA. ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT IS IN YOU. THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT SAYS, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE IN OUR LIKING. MEANING ALL THE LAWS OF THE BIBLE WAS IN MAN. YOU INTUITIVELY KNEW WHAT WAS RIGHT FROM WRONG. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS AN EGYPTIAN. IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD.

1. Egypt never dominated the world?
Assyria never dominated the world?

2. Egypt wasn't an empire? Please what is an empire?

3. Does your claim that the old testament laws were in the hearts of everyone negate my claim that the "Book of the dead exist"?

4. There was no such an as Egyptian, but there was sodom and Gomorah?

Sometimes you distort facts to make them suit you.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by NAJALYN: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ogun State ko, Ifon ni.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TerryCarr(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: ITS NOTHING NEW. THE ARABS AND ROMANS AND GREEKS DID THE SAME IN EGYPT. THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO REINFORCE OUR SUPPOSED INFERIORITY BY DESTROYING ALL OUR BOOKS AND ICONS. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THEY TRIED TO DEFACE THE SPHINX TOO BY BLOWING THE NOSE OFF.
scientific racism did not exist yet tongue
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TerryCarr(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
obadiah777: LOL IT MAY BE CONVENIENT BUT IT IS A RECORDED PART OF HISTORY. ITS TRUE. MAY I SUGGEST A BOOK CALLED 'FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU'
Babylonian was not black
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nigerians.

Like i said in the OP, you can visit Ogun State to verify

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.