Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (63293 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kurga(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
There was no ogun state in the 9th century. If there's any truth in this, ogun state met the grave. You'd be amazed how many burial sites of yesteryears most cities sit on.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by davodyguy: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
kurga: There was no ogun state in the 9th century. If there's any truth in this, ogun state met the grave. You'd be amazed how many burial sites of yesteryears most cities sit on.
Just as there was no Ekiti state in 1990

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by aywhy93(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
toba: This debate came up in church early this morning and some congregants who have visited the site where she was allegedly buried attested to this. she's described as Queen of Sheba

A Google search says this 'In the tenth century, the Queen of Sheba ruled over an ancient kingdom along the Red Sea, known as Abyssinia. It is found today in modern Ethiopia or Yemen. Archeologists have been digging in the Nigerian rainforest at Eredo, near what may have been her gravesite'

A further search gave me a result of a 2010 publication in the Vanguard News paper
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/birikisu-sungbo-king-solomons-african-queen/

Seriously, i don't know what to say or believe, but im sure some Nigerians especially those from Ogun state might have heard about the story, since the shrine is still in Ijebu Ogun state

Rubbish !!! Too know will lead you to somewhere else, i cant be surprised though.. what you do in church is singing, clapping and dancing, no studying and reading of the bible...

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by phreakabit(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2013
TerryCarr: scientific racism did not exist yet tongue

Educate yourself. . . . Do some research before posting! I hate it when people spew ignorance.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2013
RedRiver: While Nigerians are laughing at this the world is researching and trying to understand. Only the ignorant will be hearing this for the first time. Lots of Americans and Europeans have visited Nigeria doing major researches on this. The world have known about this for over a decade, its only Nigerians that are yet to hear of this.

Everybody should google this before jumping to conclusions. please google this and your arguments will change
I disagree! So because your white masters are interested in this, we must pay attention! Nonsense! This is just another plot to link Africa inside their biblical tales by moonlight...abegii! Free your self from mental slavery,
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Ayomivic: I had heard this before.I watched it on a cd tittled "Aditu Olorun funfun" you too can ask for the cd if you reside in Lagos ,in that cd you will see Queen of Sheba tomb and the fence of her palace in ethopia. May be you will believe if you watch it because it hard for some people to believe that their mothers gave birth to them.
So by watching that cd is your own proof that she is Queen of Sheba! My guy warn ya sef angry
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: MAN WAS MADE IN AFRICA, HOWEVER NOT THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. NORTH-EAST AFRICA. HOWEVER THAT PART OF AFRICA HAS BEEN ANNEXED TODAY AND IS NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST. IT WASNT CALLED AFRICA BACK THEN. THAT PART OF AFRICA WAS CALLED JERUSALEM. THIS WAS THE EPICENTER OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN. THE FOCAL POINT ( BECAUSE THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS THE WHOLE WORLD ). THIS IS WHY TODAY, EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THAT LAND. IT IS THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF MANKIND.

GALATIANS 4 VS 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

SO TECHNICALLY MAN CAME FROM AFRICA, HOWEVER IT IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA, WHICH WAS THEN CALLED JERUSALEM. THE CONTINENT ITSELF WAS NOT CALLED AFRICA UNTIL IT GOT CONQUERED BY A ROMAN GENERAL NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS. AND THEN HE NAMED THE CONTINENT AFTER HIMSELF. SO WE ARE NOT AFRICANS. AFRICA IS A WHITE MANS NAME AND WE ARE NOT HIS DESCENDANTS. SO AFRICA IS A NAME PUT ON US. HOWEVER WE ARE USED TO BEEN CALLED AFRICANS TODAY
So your source for this information is the Hebrew Folk tale...who conquered the rest of the continents and gave them names?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:32am On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME SHUT YOU DOWN REAL FAST ON THE BOLDED

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me <<< COLOR OF JOB

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; <<< COLOR OF THE JEWS

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem <<< COLOR OF KING SOLOMON

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; <<< COLOR OF JESUS FEET. VERY DARK BROWN
So is Jesus black or white?

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:34am On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: BLACK PEOPLE HATE KNOWLEDGE BRAH. ITS A WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO DO THAT. I WILL OPEN A THREAD ON TONTO DIKEH AND DBANJ THOUGH grin grin
Are you black! Mr black people..
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: SEE YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF WESTERN BRAINWASHING AND LIES. AND THIS IS SAD TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU WITH SO MUCH CONVICTION ON WHAT IS LIES. OK THAT CARBON DATING THING ? ITS ALL LIES. IT IS FALSE SCIENCE. EVEN THE PROPONENTS OF IT WILL TAKE YOU BEHIND THE DOOR AND CONFESS TO YOU THAT IT IS FALSE SCIENCE BUT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED AS REAL FOR THEM TO RUN BACK AND SAY ITS ALL LIES. THESE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING THE AGE OF A CANOE. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TELL THAT A CANOE IS 8000 YEARS OLD. THIS IS JUNK SCIENCE.
Coming from someone who uses a Jewish story book as reference..
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Syenite: œShe came here from Ethiopia, where she was born with her numerous servants and is the first lady to wear a crown in this part of the world as she came with a crown on her head. But there was no means of transport in those days. It was claimed that she travelled in a whirlwind or rode on the back of an eagle.”

These are parts of such stories that ridicule African Histories. Including others like Oduduwa fell from the sky or came from Mecca, or the Igbos came from Israel.
And Jesus ascending to heaven is real abi? Mary having a baby without chopping banana is real abi? Moses and the Red Sea story is real abi? Bros wan ya sef
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by jlyomifrancisy: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2013
I av been dere b4 nd d grave is ever so clean hw dat is i dunut no. bt d story can b confirmed if anybody is in doubt.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
jlyomifrancis@y:
I av been dere b4 nd d grave is ever so clean hw dat is i dunut no. bt d story can b confirmed if anybody is in doubt.
It's not about the cleanliness of the grave and its mystical powers and what not. She could be the Queen of Sheba...but the idea that she is linked to a Solomon character that never existed should be a serious point for questioning. People already pray to her and I hear say their prayers were answered, why must we connect that to books of deceit, follow follow and destruction. After all no where In those books claims she was a worshiper of their faith.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by TerryCarr(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
phreakabit:

Educate yourself. . . . Do some research before posting! I hate it when people spew ignorance.
i doubt the Romans cared about blacks? racism as we know it started with Europe with the whole "Scientific racism" thing. why would Rome want to destroy Egypt?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by olajide8(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
nex: Everytime I see Africans brandishing their ignorance so glaringly, I realise how much work the Gentiles (Europeans/Oyibo) have put in to the propaganda of Europeanizing Jesus, God, and everyone else in the Bible.

I have written extensively on this, especially on Nairaland, so I won't be writing much.

Ask these Europeans where largest tribe of Israel, which they called 'Zebulun' is, they don't know. Yet, we have the Ozubulu people in Anambra state who were massively christianized during the missionary era.

Ask King James descendants where Sodom, or Ghomorrah was before they were destroyed, they will be guessing, meanwhile, the Ghomorrais are in Bayelsa today.

Tell them to show you where the people they call the Jebusites came from, they have no clue! But we know that in Ogun state, you have the Ijebus.

The first thing that fail African youths is their failure to understand that Jews (descendants of judah) are just one tribe from the family of Israel, and Israelis, are just a section of the Hebrew nation.

MOST IBOS ARE NOT DESCENDANTS OF JUDAH (JEWS), BUT A LOT OF THEM ARE FROM THE TRIBE OF ISRAEL, ESPECIALLY DESCENDANTS OF OZUBULU (ZEBULUN) AND OTHER FAMILIES AND TRIBES OF THE HEBREW NATION. The Jews, were a very migratory tribe amongst the the tribes of Israel, but other tribes of Israel, and also Hebrews were not.

All the original Hebrews were Africans! In fact, the first time any member of the Hebrew nation ever left the African continent, it was when Moses split the Red Sea. He was leading the the Jews and some other accompanying members of the tribe of Israel to the Promised Land, which was a new place. He wasn't taking them back home to where Joseph and his brothers were born.

A simple analysis to show this is that the tribes of Israel leaving Egypt had to cross a sea (meaning they were leaving the continent in which Egypt was). However, when Joseph's brothers were going to Egypt from their original land, did they ever cross any sea? No. They were originally from a land in the same continent as Egypt, between Cush and Nubia (modern Ethiopia and Sudan). Being migratory herdsmen, it iis clear that they must have journeyed from farther down the continent.

I cry at the ignorance of the people who laugh at those associating Africans to the Original Jews. But then, I must commend the European propaganda machine. It's not easy for the Original uncircumcized Gentiles to convert themselves to the Modern Day Jews and Israelis, and then convert the Original Jews, Israelis, and Hebrews to the modern day heathens.

Is it strange to find that a lot of African tribes practice similar traditions like circumcision, animal sacrifice, and age group ceremonies as described about the ancient Hebrews?

Even today, Hollywood tries to show Ancient Egyptians as Arabs, yet the Arabs in Egypt confess that they came to the land of Egypt 700 years ago, during the Islamic Jihad, and wiped out almost all the entire Original African inhibitants of Egypt for their refusal to embrace Islam. Aside from that, anyone can go into the pyramids in Egypt, the paintings are on the wall: brown-skinned Egyptian masters, and also brown-skinned slaves.

Therefore, if anyone says a queen from West Africa had a relationship with a king who was originally from Central Africa, it is most likely.
Bro's u lie small with the issue of Gomoria!!! *smh*the bibles account said a curse was also placed on sodom and gomora, that it shall remain desolate, as a reminder to Gods rot, I can remember the exact words now," I would also show you an old/ancient day map, of the world" that I got from a material I read, I wasn't their but, at least until I see another map, I deem this true something more credible then you said above
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by classmark: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
J12:

Is there any physical evidence of the existence of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jacob, David, Isaiah, Jesus, Paul, Peter, John the Baptist etc?

You're very free to post a link of you copy of the book of the dead here for all to peruse.

There are archaeological proof of the existence of Solomon and others mentioned in the bible: check this link http://www.kingsolomonsgate.com/

and http://www.icr.org/article/6214/310/
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by GooseBaba: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
classmark:

There are archaeological proof of the existence of Solomon and others mentioned in the bible: check this link http://www.kingsolomonsgate.com/

and http://www.icr.org/article/6214/310/
LMAO!!!!!! You are joking right!!? This is your credible source?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tony Spike:

You might be right on the lack of archaeological evidences regarding the kingship reign and person of Solomon. But, quite a lot of relics from the time of King David's reign have been found, including ancient landmarks. The argument now in biblical archaeology is basically on the scope and 'massiveness' of Israelite Kingdom during the time of King David. I watched a documentary, some time ago, trying to prove that David was just a mere tribal ruler, and not a mighty king as written by the Bible. On Solomon, I have a feeling - that consequent rulers after his reign - must have destroyed most of the evidence of his reign, basically because He deviated totally from God's instructions. Just my thought...

I couldn't agree more at bolded. Take for example, Adolf Hitler, his records, linage had been destroyed, even some of his family members refused to marry, some refused to give birth, while others refused changed their family name. You will also find, many hitlers in america and australi before adolf hitler's time but today you can't find even one person with that name, even though we have a record of his own case...

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Yewe2011(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
obadiah777: @ NAIJABABE. THERE ARE SOME EVIDENCE BUT THEY ARE HIDDEN IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC VAULT.

so if it's hidden and has not been exposed.... how is it evidence?

obadiah777:
AS SUCH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE EVIDENCE YET, ALTHOUGH IT WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING CONCEIVED IN THE DARK MUST COME TO LIGHT.

so you are on here telling people to believe when all the "evidence" has not come out?

obadiah777:
SO BASICALLY EVERY DOCTRINE YOU SEE OUT THERE TODAY IS A PLAGIARIZED VERSION OF THE HEBREW LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS.

this is obviously BS

have you ever heard of the Code of Hammurabi?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Yewe2011(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
obadiah777: LOL IT MAY BE CONVENIENT BUT IT IS A RECORDED PART OF HISTORY. ITS TRUE. MAY I SUGGEST A BOOK CALLED 'FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU'

I have read it, I own it, and it's a lot of conjecture and pseudo-history.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by kurga(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
davodyguy: Just as there was no Ekiti state in 1990
check and see what the people in ogun state in the 9th century were called. Races have moved around pretty much my friend!
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by scram(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTIONS
HOW MANY EMPIRES HAVE HAD WORLD DOMINATION ?
1-ANCIENT BABYLONIAN
2-MEDIOPERSIAN
3-GREEK
4-ROMAN
( WHICH PROLIFERATED INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THEY ARE ALL THE ROMAN EMPIRE )
THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE DID NOT HAVE WORLD DOMINATION

2 DID EGYPT EXIST BEFORE MOSES ? YES IT DID.

3- EGYPT WAS NOT AN EMPIRE. THE ONLY RELEVANCE OF THE PLACE IS THAT THEY HELD THE ISRAELITES AS SLAVES WHO THEN WERE USED TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS. THE WORLD EMPIRE WHEN EGYPT WAS REIGNING WAS THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. THEY ARE BOTH HAMITIC

4-THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS WERE INHERENT IN ALMOST EVERYONE IN THAT ERA. ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT IS IN YOU. THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT SAYS, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE IN OUR LIKING. MEANING ALL THE LAWS OF THE BIBLE WAS IN MAN. YOU INTUITIVELY KNEW WHAT WAS RIGHT FROM WRONG. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS AN EGYPTIAN. IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD.

Bro are you a Branhamite? Anyway, i think your reference was drawn from the book of Daniel in the dream of King Nebucadniza.

Head of Gold is Babylon
Silver Breats and the 2 arms is medopersia
then bronze is greek
then iron which was the leg is rome
then the 10 teo is supposed to represent founding members of the EU and bla bla bla (i can also link this to the drangon and the beast of revelation which brings in America in her might and connecting to Rome and the Church)... I have read those books in the past. Just that, nor be waiting we dey think about these days LOL
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by whitefairy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
kurga: check and see what the people in ogun state in the 9th century were called. Races have moved around pretty much my friend!
pls,wht were they called?I would rily like u to enlighten me,tnx
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 2:21am On Jan 26, 2013
obadiah777: HISTORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. WEST AFRICA DID NOT GET FULLY INHABITED UNTIL AROUND 70 AD. AND EVEN WHEN IT STARTED GETTING INHABITED BY BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ROMAN ARMY IN NORTH EAST AFRICA, THE STATES WERE NOT ESTABLISHED YET. SO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS OGUN STATE IN 70 AD. AND KING SOLOMON LIVED AROUND 4000 BC WHICH IS 4000 PLUS YEARS BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED LIVING IN WEST AFRICA. DURING KING SOLOMONS TIME HUMANITY EXISTED AROUND NORTH AFRICA AND NORTH EAST AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WERE UNCHARTED TERRITORY REFEREED TO AS THE 'WILDERNESS' IN THE BIBLE.
when the greeks and Romans invaded and took over egypt centuries before 70ad, where did egyptian refugees escape to? if solomon lived around 4,000 bc that would make him an ancestor of Abraham,don't you think?

obadiah777: MAN WAS MADE IN AFRICA, HOWEVER NOT THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. NORTH-EAST AFRICA. HOWEVER THAT PART OF AFRICA HAS BEEN ANNEXED TODAY AND IS NOW CALLED THE MIDDLE-EAST. IT WASNT CALLED AFRICA BACK THEN. THAT PART OF AFRICA WAS CALLED JERUSALEM. THIS WAS THE EPICENTER OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN. THE FOCAL POINT ( BECAUSE THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS THE WHOLE WORLD ). THIS IS WHY TODAY, EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THAT LAND. IT IS THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF MANKIND.

GALATIANS 4 VS 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

SO TECHNICALLY MAN CAME FROM AFRICA, HOWEVER IT IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA, WHICH WAS THEN CALLED JERUSALEM. THE CONTINENT ITSELF WAS NOT CALLED AFRICA UNTIL IT GOT CONQUERED BY A ROMAN GENERAL NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS. AND THEN HE NAMED THE CONTINENT AFTER HIMSELF. SO WE ARE NOT AFRICANS. AFRICA IS A WHITE MANS NAME AND WE ARE NOT HIS DESCENDANTS. SO AFRICA IS A NAME PUT ON US. HOWEVER WE ARE USED TO BEEN CALLED AFRICANS TODAY
the middle east is not the birth place of man but somewhere in sub-saharan africa. if you like continue to embarrass yourself.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:08am On Jan 26, 2013
obadiah777: YES THE LAND MASS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAY. THE LAND MASS CALLED AFRICA TODAYS REAL NAME IS 'THE LAND OF HAM'. AND IT IS PART OF THE LAND MASS CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CALLED 'THE LAND OF CANAAN'. IN BIBLICAL TIMES ALL THIS AREA WAS OCCUPIED BY TWO TYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE. THE LAND OF HAM WAS OCCUPIED BY ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, BABYLONIANS WHO ARE ETHIOPIANS TODAY, AND SOMALIANS WHO ARE PHUT. NOW FURTHER EAST IS THE LAND OF CANAAN AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY NEGROS. FURTHER SOUTH IS THE LAND OF EDOM AND THIS WAS OCCUPIED BY GREEKS AND ROMANS. AND THEN THE GREEKS AND ROMANS GOT STRONG AND KICKED THE NEGROS INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA AND THEN TOOK THAT LAND FOR THEMSELVES. SO THOSE YOU SEE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY CALLED JEWS AND ARABS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SEPERATED BY RELIGION. THEY ARE A HYBRID OF GREEK ROMAN AND HAMITES ( SOMALIANS ETHIOPIANS AND SOME NEGRO ). MIXED BREED. SO THESE MIXED BREEDS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ANOTHER BATCH OF WHITE PEOPLE DUMPED THERE IN 1948 BY THE BALFOUR DECLARATION
Lies...Phut/Put/Pul are the Peul/Fulani. The land of Canaan is in the part of the middle east known as the Levant; the middle east encompasses a wider area. The Jews are not greeks, not romans, and not hamites. Rather they are from central and eastern europe while the fake arabs are from turkic and persian peoples, the people of the east (this is clearly alluded to in the oyinbo version of the scriptures). If you say they have hamitic ancestry as well then it means you support the hamitic hypothesis, unless you can explain otherwise. The Jews look down on the non-negro but black african migrants who also falsely claim to be the redeemer's people, e.g. the ethiopians/falasha, as if they are osu.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Tony Spike:

If you are sure that West Africa was uninhabited before 70 AD. Can you explain to us the location of the NOK culture era? In addition, are you aware that the oldest canoe in Africa, about 8,000 years old, was dug out in Northern Nigeria? I don't want to believe you are this unenlightened.

By the way, this thread reeks of ignorant, tribalistic and illogical Nigerians. I am so sad that many of us on this thread have decided to apply wrongly, the education we have acquired over the years. It's such a national shame...
Don't mind obadiah777. He is from the stock of the oxyhominoid house negroes see themselves as superior to others and have been killing many with their fake and adulterated drugs.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT IS NOK ? AND LISTEN, I AM NOT SAYING THERE WAS ZERO POPULATION IN THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA DURING 70 AD. I AM SURE A FEW PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH EAST OF AFRICA MAY HAVE GOTTEN ADVENTUROUS AND WANDERED SOUTHWARDS INTO THE INTERIORS. HOWEVER SETTLEMENTS AND TRIBES AND COMMUNITIES OF PEOPLE DID NOT BEGIN TO ESTABLISH THERE UNTIL AFTER 70 AD. TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THE SOUTH HORN OF AFRICA OCCUPIED BY THE WHITES. WHEN THEY GOT TO THAT PART OF AFRICA THERE WAS VIRTUALLY NOBODY LIVING THERE. THIS IS WHY THEY SETTLED THERE. HOWEVER WHEN THE BLACKS GOT FURTHER SOUTH TO THE POINT WHERE THEIR PATHS MET IS WHERE THE TROUBLE STARTED. THE WHITES IN THE SOUTHERN HORN OF AFRICA GOT THERE BEFORE BLACKS REACHED THAT FAR SOUTH. AND THIS WAS ONLY 400 YEARS AGO IN THE 1600S. SO IF 400 YEARS AGO, THE SOUTHERN HORN OF AFRICA WAS UNOCCUPIED, CANT YOU SEE THAT THE CONTINENT ONLY GOT FULLY INHABITED AFTER 70 AD ?

SO TECHNICALLY YOU CAN SAY SOUTH AFRICA BELONGS TO WHITES.
Why do you continue to do this to yourself? Is your heart incorrigible? This argument of yours is a vain attempt to revise history (http://www.sahistory.org.za/early-history/pre-colonial-history-sa). The San lived in the region of southern africa a very long time before the invasion of the oxyhominoids from europe. There is also evidence of human habitation in that region many millennia before the flood that occurred during the time of Noah. Haba!
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2013
Taeewo:
for yoruba's dat want to confirm the story,watch ADITU OLOHUN FUNFUN even her buried ground n surrounding are alwayz neat without clean up bt she's a Muslim
She was never a muslim and her name was never Bilikisu because that is a name derived from fake arabic (the true arabs are blacks). Islam, Christianity and Judaism are never Abrahamic religions but satanic and fabricated by liars. Negroes are semites and you are supposed to be one of the redeemer's people.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:32am On Jan 26, 2013
maclatunji: Toba #Sorry. Question: What would a great queen like that of Sheba be looking for in the then thick forest of Ogun State? I know of what you speak of but it is more of the results of some people's active imagination.

It is as ludicrous as saying Oduduwa came from Mecca- brother please.
You are Yoruba yet you desecrate the memory of your ancestors who passed down the accounts of their migration. Would you then say that the Kisra legend is completely false?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by amor4ce(m): 3:52am On Jan 26, 2013
obadiah777: WELL EVERYONE IN THE BIBLE EXCEPT THE EDOMITES ( CAUCASIANS ), RUTH THE MOABITE ( CHINESE ), CORNELIUS ( ROMAN ), KING HEROD ( ROMAN ), JULIUS CAESAR ( ROMAN ), ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES ( GREEK ), ALEXANDER THE GREAT ( GREEK ). EVERYONE ELSE WAS BLACK
You argue that the person you call Abraham was black, but then since Lot the father of Moab was his nephew he too must have been black. How then could Ruth have been Chinese? Similarly, if the person you call Jacob was black how can his twin brother whom you call Edom be caucasian? Since you refer to Julius Caesar and Alexander as Roman and Greek respectively, and 'Edom' as caucasian, are you trying to tell us that the greeks and romans are not caucasians? what then about the amorites of genesis 15:16? are you going to argue that they were blacks as well? Japheth and his sons are mentioned in the bible; were they blacks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.