Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Happen At US Port Of Entry - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Happen At US Port Of Entry (16988 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by Chidx(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
hi, good evening.

please i really need an answer asap because i am totally bothered.

i got a visa for a conference. i had plans of staying a while later after the conference for tourism. Now i have reasons why i cannot make the conference. Will i be allowed entry on the basis of tourism, with this visa a week after the conference has been held?

conference is aug 20 - 23. i am going august 30th
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by Chidx(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
hi, good evening.

i got a visa for a conference. i had plans of staying a while later after the conference for tourism. Now i have reasons why i cannot make the conference. Will i be allowed entry on the basis of tourism, with this visa a week after the conference has been held?

thanks
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by zt(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
So tell us, how far with the travel?
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by worry359(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
zt:
So tell us, how far with the travel?

Have you not noticed that this thread is over two years old! ! ! angry angry
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by zt(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
worry359:

Have you not noticed that this thread is over two years old! ! ! angry angry

You should also notice that I know it's old and I want to know the aftermath of the unanswered question!!!
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by AmbLaraCrux(f): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
So, for a B2 (visitor) visa, how much should you have on you on entering the US (i.e. at the Port of entry)

Thanks.
Re: What Happen At US Port Of Entry by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chidx:
hi, good evening.

i got a visa for a conference. i had plans of staying a while later after the conference for tourism. Now i have reasons why i cannot make the conference.
Will i be allowed entry on the basis of tourism, with this visa a week after the conference has been held?

thanks

Make use of this. I hope it helps..

www.nairaland.com/3666577/u.s-visit-point-entry-interview

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info / In Search Of Home Cooking..., A Nairalander's Trip To Columbus (picts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.