Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,187 members, 7,845,894 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife (746 Views)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife by agentakins: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
i was once told by a friend that a man should show more love than the wife. But in my own opinion, i thnk there should be equal love between the husband and the wife. or what do you nairalanders thnk?
Re: Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife by k2039: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Definitely the love can't be equal, but they should both love each other as much as they can.
Re: Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife by topsco(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ephesians 5 vs 33
So again I say,each man must love his wife as he loves himself,and the wife must respect her husband.
I think it is the duty of the husband to love more.but It is,of course,not implied that it is not also her duty to love her husband,but that there should be no usurping of authority;no disregard of the arrangement which God has made;and that order and peace should be secured in a family by regarding the husband as the source of law.
That is why the husband was blessed with the challenge to love more,cos he must use all those law for her wife happiness
....e mi na ko,Bibeli Mimo lo so be...

(1) (Reply)

Insatiable Hunger / Female Lawyer Needed For A Serious Relationship! / Have U Reserved Any Thing For Ur Future Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.