Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (4360 Views)

Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Some men tend to love their mum more than their wife....do u tink its right??...who do u loove more?

If u r nt married now,by then whu wud u love more??

Ur views pleasee
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by LogicMind: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
my wife
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
My husband if we were comparing husy and dada
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by cowgurl: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
They are both distinctly incomparable Op. N abot men lovin deir mum mor dan dy do their wives, I bet it happens wen dy don't derive joy 4rm their wives n so dy tend 2 compare, contrast n love one most. But if e's gat d best 4rm both worlds, wat's der 2 luv more? Both needs 2 b loved but in two different ways.

Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Killz3(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
I'm not married yet, so it's mom, but when i get married, it's my wife.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by stpat1(m): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2012
For those of you who said your wife or Girl friend, u're all bastards.
Remember, Your wife can have another husband , you can have another wife but you can NEVER have another MOTHER. so its definitely SWEET MOTHER

Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Konnektions146(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2012
de both LOVE aint comparable,
tthe love i should have for my wife is totally different from dde love i have for my mum.

anyday, a guy start comparing dis both wonderful ladies, u start makin mistakes.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Coefficient(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2012
There's no basis for comparison. Each plays different roles and have their places in a man's life. Hence you can't compare the quantity and quality of love to either of them.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2012
stpat1: For those of you who said your wife or Girl friend, u're all bastards.
Remember, Your wife can have another husband , you can have another wife but you can NEVER have another MOTHER. so its definitely SWEET MOTHER
If your mother is to choose between you and your father(Her husband), who do you think your mother will choose? wink

If she chooses your father, you are a what? A Fool!

Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Excelboi(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2012
Whether am married or not, it's mah MUM
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
stpat1: For those of you who said your wife or Girl friend, u're all bastards.
Define USB? Oponu!!!!

Iran e ni bastard infact!
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sweet mother. Most def.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by stpat1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Idowuogbo
Iran baba n la baba e lon bawi.
You must be an slowpoke to vomit such comment.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Titiluvly: Some men tend to love their mum more than their wife....do u tink its right??...who do u loove more?

If u r nt married now,by then whu wud u love more??

Ur views pleasee

Pple don't say this outside. Yeah sure most of us have thought about this but to actually write about it and asking for reviews is too much. I can't say about my preference because I pray to God that nothing like this will ever suffice.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by lagcity(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mum comes first. I worked in a hospital where I met a man with MS. His wife abandoned him, his mother feeds him and wipes his arse. You might say this is just an anecdote but as a biologist, it makes perfect sense to me. You and your wife don't share any genes, but your mum shares 50% of her genes with you and should be more interested in your welfare. This might sound cold but I also think you shld love your biological children more than your wife. Why? Because they are your OFFSPRING! They are part of you.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
stpat1: @Idowuogbo
Iran baba n la baba e lon bawi.
You must be an slowpoke to vomit such comment.
See dis 1 o! Ase o dun e lmaoooo!!! Stop crying jare! Iran e ni bastardddd.

Oku Igbe! grin
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by stpat1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis 1 o! Ase o dun e lmaoooo!!! Stop crying jare! Iran e ni bastardddd.

Oku Igbe! grin

Iyalaye lon bawi, Oniranu oloriburuku olosi alakori aburo arindin. Koni ragba fun e, to ba ragba fun e koni rawo fun e, to ba derawo fun e O ma fo ni.
well ma bi simi mi o mope on fiya tayin le ni.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
stpat1:

Iyalaye lon bawi, Oniranu oloriburuku olosi alakori aburo arindin. Koni ragba fun e, to ba ragba fun e koni rawo fun e, to ba derawo fun e O ma fo ni.
well ma bi simi mi o mope on fiya tayin le ni.
Bck to ur Iran Malu to kun fun awon obirin elede ati elebi.Guy ur Fada no offend me o so cool down.Btwn! Iran e ni basrarddddd!! grin grin
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by temmym4(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2012
Mummy Temmy (Temmy's Mother) no doubt wink
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by stpat1(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bck to ur Iran Malu to kun fun awon obirin elede ati elebi.Guy ur Fada no offend me o so cool down.Btwn! Iran e ni basrarddddd!! grin grin

I really have no time to trade words with a dullard whose orientation and opinion I do not respect cos you have no class.
All what ur bitching dust brain is saying is Balderdash made for the gutters.
I give u one advice slut, Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy into something more worthwhile.” better still make do with ur demented boyfriend that don't love u cos no one can really stand u.

Well I understand your plight and ur resentment against ur Mom, It was really unfair of her to trade ur small brain for 2 cups of Garri. Better still pls share the blame with ur drunkard Father cos he decided to get high on ogogoro instead of catering for his mal nutritioned family. shocked

Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2012
stpat1:

I really have no time to trade words with a dullard whose orientation and opinion I do not respect cos you have no class.
All what ur bitching dust brain is saying is Balderdash made for the gutters.
I give u one advice slut, Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy into something more worthwhile.” better still make do with ur demented boyfriend that don't love u cos no one can really stand u.

Well I understand your plight and ur resentment against ur Mom, It was really unfair of her to trade ur small brain for 2 cups of Garri. Better still pls share the blame with ur drunkard Father cos he decided to get high on ogogoro instead of catering for his mal nutritioned family. shocked
U no sabi Yab joor! Try again!

Btwn! Iran e ni bastardddddd!!!!! grin grin
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Metalgoong(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2012
My mama all the way!! Where do want me to start writing all the sacrifices and pain she has passed through just because she gave birth to a stubborn son. Infact, there shouldn't be any comparison between my mama and my future wife. grin grin grin . . .
My future wife will come a distant second. grin grin
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Lexusgs430: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2012
Love them both equally within their own rights. Your mother carried you for 9 months, likewise would your wife carry your kids for 9 months. Probably, the two most important women in ones life.

Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by dabrake(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2012
Excelboi: Whether am married or not, it's mah MUM
case dismissed. Momma for eternity
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by Bontee: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mother till Eternity . . . there is never a doubt about that.
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by stpat1(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: My husband if we were comparing husy and dada

hahahaha, I didn't even see this , ohhhh I now understand why u chose ur hussy to ur mammy, he was the only one that could not afford to pay bride price for a chick of his choice and came to ur rescue by living u with u when no man would touch u with a very long pole and to know that menopause was setting in. ohhhh ok.
ahhh O to Pe, u really need to be grateful to him.
Alabajo naaa
Re: Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? by ctg04: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
BITCH IT's oBV A TRICK QUESTION IF U CHOOSE UR GF UR MOM WONT ALLOW U TO MARRY AND HER FEELINGS WILL BE HURT IF U CHOOSE UR MOM THEN URE BASICALLY SAYING THAT UR GF ISNT THE RIGHT ONE TF

Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) / See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting