Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Support The Mega Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support The Mega Opposition (440 Views)

Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? / Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support The Mega Opposition by Aussie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
I want us, as patriotic Nigerians, to support and cooperate with the opposition towards 2015. The time to start electioneering can't be farther than now. Forget what PDP are saying, that at the appropriate time GEJ will decide. I can bet it with my life that he has made up his mind to re-contest, don't be caught off-gaurd. Supporting the opposition is not about Buhari, neither is it about Tinubu but about making the desired change at the Federal level come 2015. GEJ made several promises about road-maps to agricultural revolution, boosting rice farming to make the country self-sufficient and an exporter of rice, aggressive reform in the power sector that will make Nigerians forget ever using generators come 2015, improve on security and employment, fight corruption and zero tolerance to corruption and the rest. Midway into his administration, there is no sign of any of these promises coming into linelight, rather, reverse scenarios are what we see today. I have taken time out to find out from every 5 GEJ voters and 4 vowed never to vote for him again as he has failed woefully at initiating promised road-maps at delivering on his campaign promises and disappointed them. No doubt, this govt is clueless and has several indicted personalities on corruption in the past actively participating in his govt. That goes to show how insincere this govt is with themselves and, of course, the larger community. We cannot continue to live this type of life in a country that has every potential to be among the world's super-powers but for sheer greed of our leaders and our own undoing by blindly voting for such sets of people. As a youth, i want to use this medium, to solocit the support of the Nigerian Youth to support a change and cooperate with whoever the mega-opposition party will field as presidential candidate. Spread this via every possible means. You may ignore this admonition if your are very contented with how far this govt has ruled us and think we don't deserve a change as a country. Peace!
Re: Support The Mega Opposition by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
An American president once said, “Ask not what your country can do for you but rather ask what you can do for your country”.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Bayelsa Speaker’s Mother Regains Freedom / Six States To Experience A Two Day Blackout - TCN / A Must Read Poetry To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.