Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat (1713 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by totalbaby(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don"t know why when some women"s boyfriend or husband cheat, they love to blame the other women only. Does it not take two to tango? Did she rape the man or put a gun to his head to cheat. I"m getting tired of "she snatched my man or this a that. If you know the lady and she was a friend then both can be blamed. But if you don"t know her then it"s rather the guy to be blamed for not being able to control themselves. Why do women do this and at times the man gets of scotch free since "it was not his fault".
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by chikeorji123(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Not only ladies but men are also like that once they persive someone else have tamper with their woman..Secondly is the only option one can lay his/her hand on as ur loosing the battle..
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by totalbaby(f): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
Really? I did not know men were like that too. I guess so.
chikeorji123: Not only ladies but men are also like that once they persive someone else have tamper with their woman..Secondly is the only option one can lay his/her hand on as ur loosing the battle..
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by chikeorji123(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Really? I did not know men were like that too. I guess so.

Yea they do,but honestly is not adviceable engaging ur fellow guy over a lady unless she's ur wife..But another way round ladies they can eliminate their fellow women once is a matter of emotion & love..
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by 190theclown: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2013
because basically speaking

the world is now over flown with so much women at our beck and call

that women are everywhere like soldier ants

infact - right now there was an argument yesterday on CNN that every man is entitled to 4 women for marriage

it would be passed into WORLDWIDE law from next week undecided
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by nobniger: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Wow!! Who's blaming you?

Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by Plarp: 3:04am On Jan 21, 2013
Just our usual complaints from out nairaland ladies... they think that everything in the world is victimizing them bla bla bla.

Not only do men do this also, but i don't know a man alive who cheated on his girlfriend and escaped unscathed... because 'she blamed the other woman and not him.' lol

This topic is dumb, grow up.
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Well,this kinda scenario does not occur often,but it does happen at all. And i feel the reason is for the love u have for your partner and the urge for the r/ship to survive,u try to exonerate your b.f of the blame and direct ur anger to the 'intruder'. It is just an action borne out of sentiments and emotional attachment to your partner.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by Mr1234(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2013
No reason other than dumbness.

OP, dyu also do that? Okay ur bf/hussy hasn't ever been caught cheating.

Insecurity too causes that. And most...

...NIGERIAN men do this. Women too tho

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by Plarp: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thats how the "crime of passion" laws came about in the united states.. because men would often kill the man that their partner was cheating with.
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by totalbaby(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
very true.
binger: Well,this kinda scenario does not occur often,but it does happen at all. And i feel the reason is for the love u have for your partner and the urge for the r/ship to survive,u try to exonerate your b.f of the blame and direct ur anger to the 'intruder'. It is just an action borne out of sentiments and emotional attachment to your partner.
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by totalbaby(f): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
lol i'm not that type of girl. I dont shout or fight unneccesarily. If he cheats i bounce.
Mr. 1234:
No reason other than dumbness.

OP, dyu also do that? Okay ur bf/hussy hasn't ever been caught cheating.

Insecurity too causes that. And most...

...NIGERIAN men do this. Women too tho
Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by pendo89(f): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Because they believe that the other woman has something more attractive than her.Something which won her guy over.
She gets into a jealous fit and wants to find out what it really is.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by tpia5: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2013
If the guy is a chronic unrepentant sinner ( ie sex addict), then the woman has to tie her wrapper very well, because the hoochies will definitely attack her even if she decides to ignore them.

and all because some fellow cant keep his pants zipped?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat by totalbaby(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2013
GBAM!
tpia@:
If the guy is a chronic unrepentant sinner ( ie sex addict), then the woman has to tie her wrapper very well, because the hoochies will definitely attack her even if she decides to ignore them.

and all because some fellow cant keep his pants zipped?

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Prefers Her Ex-boyfriend To Me / Important Message For Girls / Rules For Dating My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.