Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? (1704 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by DanceVille: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some Girls do think that it's because of Make up that Guys do approach them...
Buh, I object to that...
Buh, Let's hear your Views about this...
Your Response!
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by madridguy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
There are still some with natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
DanceVille:
Some Girls do think that it's because of Make up that Guys do approach them...
Buh, I object to that...
Buh, Let's hear your Views about this...
Your Response!
pay a surprise visit to your girlfriend on the last sunday of the month.... around that kind 6-7. what ever u see will be wat u will always see by urside after marraige.
Goodluck to u.
last satrday or sunday of d month
IRE OOOo
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Maybe its the ones who are not pretty, that

get approached because of their make up.

What kinda mentality is that?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
No
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Maybe its the ones who are not pretty, that

get approached because of their make up.

What kinda mentality is that?

Me sef wonder

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Trinxie(f): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol...that comes from peeps that are not confident in their skin...I believe confidence is more attractive than make up. If u look pretty(with make up) and a guy approaches u, what comes out from your mouth would either make the guy run faaar or stay. Besides its better someone accepts you the way u are...if not WORLD WAR ll go start when your face is revealed.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Most women look just fine without
makeup. For all the others, beauty is just
a light switch away... undecided
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Babygal4eva(f): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't use make-up except lip gloss... mainly cause I'm too lazy to bother with it and I think i'm reasonably ok without it smiley smiley
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by xreal: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some just look too artificial/fake with (heavy) make up.

I admire those with light make ups.
I respect those with no make up.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some of them are fvcking ugly without make up. Shaving off eyebrows and what not. Take them swimming on the first date and you'll be shocked beyond words. . . Face be white as snow, rest of the body be brown and black. Fake hair, fake brows, fake lashes, fake _boobs, and what not.

I don't blame them. It's those _idiot guys that drool over their artificial everything that is to blame. Na them sabi. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

None of my business.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just imagine this nonsense. . .

Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't wear make-up 90% of the time and there's literally no difference in the number of approach(es) I get. undecided
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Enegod(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Just imagine this nonsense. . .
no mind them..
They but on butt pad, weaves, extentions, hair dye, highlites, make-up, wonder bras...and they keep saying we don't want or
need no fake a$s men... what rawbitch!!!
angry
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enegod:
no mind them..
They but on butt pad, weaves, extentions, hair dye, highlites, make-up, wonder bras...and they keep saying we don't want or
angry
Fake begets fake.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by DaZion(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't wear make-up 90% of the time and there's literally no difference in the number of approach(es) I get. undecided
Really?
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by kinglekan: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:
. Babe wid dt kinda pweety face. Even if u rub charcoal, it aint gonna reduce it

1 Like

Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Moana(f): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Im too lazy to put on make-up on a daily basis
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by babakol(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2015
yea
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2015
see guys coments here#smh***not all ladies love to wear make up everytime naa.I love wearing my natural hair cos i have a very long hair like weavon.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by tpiar: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Mostly true.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by DaZion(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Juliano47(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Babygal4eva:
I don't use make-up except lip gloss... mainly cause I'm too lazy to bother with it and I think i'm reasonably ok without it smiley smiley
I shall verify this fact and get back to you. angry
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Juliano47(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fakeass pieces of old woods! Well, that's for those douches who go tripping for 'em.....real men see beyond make-ups...real men don't get attracted because you're multicolored (yellow face, brown skin, dark legs). Make-ups turn me off biggest time.... angry they said I'm old-school...whatever that got to do with natural something, I'm pondering over it. angry
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by djeezy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
There are girls with natural beauty. So it depends on the perception of the guy vis a vis make up.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by DaZion(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
I agree with u dude...
djeezy:
There are girls with natural beauty. So it depends on the perception of the guy vis a vis make up.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Babygal4eva(f): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Juliano47:
I shall verify this fact and get back to you. angry

lol
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make up is addictive......but really it should enhance ur beauty nd not make u look totally different.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
no mind them..
angry
after them go dey ask why we dey bash them
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by rutibaby(f): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
To me it's a big NO because I don't apply make up and guys still approach me. Some of us are naturally beautiful with or without make ups.
Re: Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? by mirexxx(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
ok then lemme share a make up free PIC wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful / Ladies, How Possible Is Romance Without Finance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.