Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please Help I'm In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I'm In Trouble (2959 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2013
I dnt wana bug u wid long sermon but jz wana go straight to d point. I hanged out wid one of my flings yesterday, we were gisting wen my boss walked in. He is quite handsome and rich. Imediately d babe saw d guy, she wz feeling so uncomfortable and I cud c through the luks too on my Boss face. She said we shud leave imediately she saw my boss.... Now d problm is dat the babe in questn is my Boss girlfrnd (001) while she is jz a fling wid me. I hve tried to stop picking her calls since den but she has bin disturbing me seriously, she even came to my house dis morng as early as 6am. Pls hw can I put dis girl off my back and I dnt really knw wat I'm going to do wid my boss @work today.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mr1234(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Fling? Okay

Did you know she is your boss' girlfriend before she came to see you? If yes, then you got yourself into some real drama.

Even if NO, its gon be difficult to convince your boss she isn't dating you.

You possibly can't tell him she your fling of course not.

Since you aren't dating the girl, if you can scale through today without any problem from your boss. Simply talk to the girl that you'd want your seeing each other to reduce cos your job is seriously on the line.

Do you guys work in the same place?

But if your boss is just another NIGERIAN man, I'll see you in the Job/Career section bro!

Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by chronique(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2013
So you come get swag pass ur boss? U dey use oga madam dey do stress reliever? Guy,begin arrange new cv & try as much as possible to visit alljobsnigeria,careersng and the jobs/vacancies section of NL. Stop wasting ur mb on this lomance section.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Kcxee(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
Fling? Okay

Did you know she is your boss' girlfriend before she came to see you? If yes, then you got yourself into some real drama.

Since you aren't dating the girl, if you can scale through today without any problem from your boss. Simply talk to the girl that you'd want your seeing each other to reduce cos your job is seriously on the line.

But if your boss is just another NIGERIAN man, I'll see you in the Job/Career section bro!

Good luck
I hope he knows what u mean...guy u funny
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Remember to tell us how it went between you and your boss today.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by IZUKWU(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Remember to tell us how it went between you and your boss today.
waiting for updates
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mr1234(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
IZUKWU: waiting for updates
see ponmo men! Una dey wait for the OP's sack abi? Lmao

OP feed us back abeg... We wan hear the tori
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
Fling? Okay

Good luck

The fact is dat he doesn't knw I wz having a fling wid his girlfrnd. As for d questn whether she is working in our company, NO
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Remember to tell us how it went between you and your boss today.

Mehn! D guy wz luking @me wid one kind eye. Me sef I no even luk am twice as I felt so guilty
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rubbish Nonsense angry.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyeky:

Mehn! D guy wz luking @me wid one kind eye. Me sef I no even luk am twice as I felt so guilty
So you and your boss are eating from the same honey pot abi? Soon we will know who the oga is when you lose both the girl and the job
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Take note kids... this is why you don't date work mates.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: Rubbish Nonsense angry.

Pls wats d rubbish abt my post?
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you and your boss are eating from the same honey pot abi? Soon we will know who the oga is when you lose both the girl and the job

Bros abeg, I dnt pray for dat to hapen o
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Take note kids... this is why you don't date work mates.

Pls dude, we r nt working in d same place o, I didn't even knw my Boss wz dating her
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyeky:

Pls wats d rubbish abt my post?
I never said its rubbish.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyeky:

Bros abeg, I dnt pray for dat to hapen o
Do you have to pray for it?
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyeky:

Pls dude, we r nt working in d same place o, I didn't even knw my Boss wz dating her
Now that you know nko? What do you intend to do?
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2013
freecocoa: I never said its rubbish.

Ok dear
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you have to pray for it?

Hehehehehe! U r very funny
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now that you know nko? What do you intend to do?

Nothing dan to let her go but d problm is dat she is stil disturbing my fone, she says she really luvs me and dat she is going out wid my boss jz to get money and gifts frm him
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by sexybash(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2013
ifyeky:

Nothing dan to let her go but d problm is dat she is stil disturbing my fone, she says she really luvs me and dat she is going out wid my boss jz to get money and gifts frm him
den when you loose your job she will go after him cos you dont have the money to sustain her Abi, and then you will be going from church to church meeting pastors to pray for you abi, i can see you dont have any dependant ko, welcome to the job section of Nairaland in advance
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
den when you loose your job she will go after him cos you dont have the money to sustain her Abi, and then you will be going from church to church meeting pastors to pray for you abi, i can see you dont have any dependant ko, welcome to the job section of Nairaland in advance

My sister I'm tryin all my best to let her go but she won't let me be. I taya o
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
ifyeky:

Well find a way to tell her to leave the eff alone
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well find a way to tell her to leave the eff alone

Okay! I wil do dat today
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by nobniger: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wana get that green card lottery this time right?
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Davico(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Guy, let's face d reality. Do u mean u don't know how to say NO to a friend dat offers u a cup of poison? Hey..u may likely lose three things:
1. Ur life, if ur oga discover d girl dey get his money only and flings with u
2.ur job
3.the girl, because she will eventually leave u once ur job is gone and pave her way back to ur oga
U don't need any advice, guy. U r old enough to say NO to a glass of poison.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
You don buy market grin

The unemployment market beckons you grin
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Alright! Tanx guys, I wil surely put an end to it
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by princessono(f): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
D questions is who know her frist. U or ur boss. If is u. She still enjoy the thing well. But try to do away with her so u wuld get into troublem with ur boss. Is not easy to get a job this days. U no what I mean. Cheers.
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by ifyeky(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
princessono: D questions is who know her frist. U or ur boss. If is u. She still enjoy the thing well. But try to do away with her so u wuld get into troublem with ur boss. Is not easy to get a job this days. U no what I mean. Cheers.

Tnx dear. I met her first sha before my boss according to her o
Re: Please Help I'm In Trouble by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
I say resign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian School Teacher Suspended After Her Nake*d Photos Goes Viral Online / 4 Things Never To Say To Your Girlfriend / Where Can You Find Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.