Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26832 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by FlyboyZee: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
I would stick it into Omotola over and over again till death do us part.

Thank You.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Innocent Ujah Idibia- He is handsome, cute, sexy, hot, etc have had a big crush on him for 10years now, everyone around me is already used to this.

Foreigners: Zac Efron of High school musicals.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by juventino: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Patience Jonathan. Love her die lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jason Momoa. Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by jeroton: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
I love ASA with all my heart,she got style $ pretty
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ikekings(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ogugua... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Cyrus12(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Temi 23: I so much love the height of John dumelo the ghanian guy. John John John I love you so much
Mmmh. No long thing. Abeg carry go jor. Nothing do u
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tony1980: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
For me,if it is humanly possible.I would marry Tiwa Savage. Because,she got the 3B's-Black,Beauty and Brains that,I always want in a pretty lady like her.In fact and in short,I love her with passion and also with all my heart,body and soul,so to speak. She is so gorgeous,so glamorous and so amorous,she is the personification of beauty,she is the microcosm of beauty,she is the paragon of beauty,she is the summary of beauty,she is the cynosure of beauty,she is a galaxy of beauty, and finally,she is beauty herself in parenthesis.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ayotolah: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
tunapawizzy:
only u all these men...ashewo ni e o

Omo iya mi, emi na ko. Mo yin BabaGod logo fun nkan ti o endow awon guys yi with. Baba,Ku ise!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by oyin50(f): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
dick hardener: TONI BRAXTON with kim kadashians body,with the carraige of ego boyo,, astute like okonjo iweala with an attitudinal fix to the standard of the women in the 1600s
greedy thief, are u performing a regeneration or what.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayotolah:

Omo iya mi, emi na ko. Mo yin BabaGod logo fun nkan ti o endow awon guys yi with. Baba,Ku ise!

You be ashawo for real grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Cyrus12(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Am dam good with Victoria Pratt of Mutant X. She is hot
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by FlyboyZee: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Give me Angelina Jolie and Damilola Adegbite.

God bless your soul. You are on point Bro. But see as Omotola still set die after all the kids. It takes the grace of God to still make heads turn after so much kids & thats why she is my Would-Have-Been Celebrity wife no. 1.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Cyrus12(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jason Momoa. Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones.

Dat guy is a dick grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mmmustapha(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Anne Hathaway
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
mmmustapha: Anne Hathaway
That is another pretty celebrity.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by pheemmii(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
REASON: She was strongly in dat relationship b4 She became a celebrity...
Flye: I wish Omotola is my age mate and that she is at my rich.
Reason: she is the only celebrity of her kind, beauty, age, exposure, talented etc that is not having marital problems atleast to the media and Nigerians. It show that she has got something upstir atleast interms of marriage management character, i wonder how beautifull that marriage would have be if she not a celebrity.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why start such a thread? is it to break our hearts?

I mean I have already made my peace (albeit very sadly) knowing that I might never Kiss Halles soft lips,

or have Arlenis Sosa cook me breakfast, or maybe Lauren London whisper in my ear that I am the only one for her.

Thanks to this thread I am sad again, thanks alot.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Aki of aki and pawpaw.I just don't know why
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by k00lxpert(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Genevieve all way...she's got a chamming look, pasionately beautiful, innocently brave, simple wit grt charisma, she's more sexier in smiles dan any actress, i just lov her way
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vanstanzy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
madan: Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.

Ladies, always impressionable and that's why most men keep pulling wool over ur eyes. sad sad sad How can u love someone u barely know? undecided
*Confused!*

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by harlos: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Don't know who to choose sef cos dem too much...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by arewatech(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto Dike. Infact, I'll date her if super eagles win #Afcon
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by arewatech(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto Dike. Infact, I'll date her if super eagles win #Afcon
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Give me Angelina Jolie and Damilola Adegbite.
Remove Damilola Adegbite from your list. She is with me. Didn't you see my post before yours?

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Barbiefoxi: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tom cruise!!!i would gladly go tew any impossible mission wif him ..what a guy!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by YoshiMaster: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Aww, actually dated Damilola.

Now she won't return my calls sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by vanstanzy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
For me, none of the celebrities, cos they are very unstable characters in marriage. Except for Joke Sylva and Omotola Jalade.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Coldfeet: cheesygrin
Not bad thing at all. It makes life sweet
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by nadias877(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pdiddy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Aww, actually dated Damilola.

Now she won't return my calls sad
So you are the one disturbing her all these while? Pls stop all the calling, you disturb our peace.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kaslaw: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Me na jackie appieh i so much lyk her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother / Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.