Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Women vs Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women vs Jealousy (4674 Views)

[deleted] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2013
hi all
please no insult oh,

why is it that most ladies get worked up and angry when they find out that their husband and boyfreind is cheating on them with another

woman? though is not right but i feel as a woman you should be pre occupied with making your home and Children better than running around

from house to house fighting other women or planning to send assasin,i feel we have so many problems in life that infedelity of a man should
be the least we should be worried about?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
@op
first of all are you a man or a woman?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
wo
doxime: @op
first of all are you a man or a woman?
am a woman
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Making your home and caring for your children are acts that orbit around that ONE man/woman who provided you with such responsibility (excluding single parents). Protect your investments, lady.

1 Like

Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
@sexybash...seriously? Did u read what you just wrote? Perhaps u don give a damn if ur partner cheats on u,but a whole lot of girls do and they react in ire,which is totally normal and unquestionable.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
binger: @sexybash...seriously? Did u read what you just wrote? Perhaps u don give a damn if ur partner cheats on u,but a whole lot of girls do and they react in ire,which is totally normal and unquestionable.
i do react but in the adverse by talking and i pass the message jokingly and belive it sinks to his brain instead of going like a bitten dog
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
i do react but in the adverse by talking and i pass the message jokingly and belive it sinks to his brain instead of going like a bitten dog
Wow girl! You maintain such equanimity when cheated on? Incredible! I guess your partner also does same when u cheat on him?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
binger: Wow girl! You maintain such equanimity when cheated on? Incredible! I guess your partner also does same when u cheat on him?
i dont cheat i just that i have blank my mind towards it
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Mr1234(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash!!! How many times did I call you?

Are you really in a relationship? Has your bf ever been caught cheating on you?

If the answers to the above questions are YES, then from what you posted above,

You either haven't eaten when you posted this or your boyfriend has jazzed you.

These things are only natural.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
sexybash!!! How many times did I call you?

Are you really in a relationship? Has your bf ever been caught cheating on you?

If the answers to the above questions are YES, then from what you posted above,
in my life most times i use the ignore botton and it has always worked for me

You either haven't eaten when you posted this or your boyfriend has jazzed you.

These things are only natural.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Her bf has jazzed her or she simply does not give a fck, if he cheats, what cud matter to her is the koko, money I guess undecided.. But trust me , if u place a blind eye to yur bobo cheats.. Someday , u could come home to an empty house. And a freezed bank acct....then come and tell us, if one will behave like a bitten dog...smhh sad
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
victorian: Her bf has jazzed her or she simply does not give a fck, if he cheats, what cud matter to her is the koko, money I guess undecided.. But trust me , if u place a blind eye to yur bobo cheats.. Someday , u could come home to an empty house. And a freezed bank acct....then come and tell us, if one will behave like a bitten dog...smhh sad
how has behaving like a bitten dog solved the cheating problem? the same woman which you go and fight because of your husband he will go back and kneel down and wash her pant just to win her back. so why worry yourself me i belive the man will grow into maturity and into a state of mind where he will never cheat again

2 Likes

Re: Women vs Jealousy by victorian(f): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
It's no use fighting the other woman, there are other effective ways in tackling such type of home breakers... Going to other woman house is a no no for me... She will know how far from afar cool cool.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by victorian(f): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
And the husband or partner himself , will sit up and focus on us squarely... I assure you smiley... No be mouth, I know for sure.. Except he is not my husband.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
victorian: And the husband or partner himself , will sit up and focus on us squarely... I assure you smiley... No be mouth, I know for sure.. Except he is not my husband.
i have had expirence where my girls ask me are you mad? and i say a man that loves me will never cheat on me and if he does that then he has his reason may be a failure from my own part and then i will improve and try to work things out , i belive in the live and let live rule i reapaet i will rather marry a harworking responsible man than to be with a lazy love dovvy man
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
victorian: It's no use fighting the other woman, there are other effective ways in tackling such type of home breakers... Going to other woman house is a no no for me... She will know how far from afar cool cool.
why dont you work on your man must you blame the other woman? make your man see the consequences and implication his actions IMO
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jealousy and Women knew no bounds. Even they ones you are just friends with will get jealous anytime they sees you with another babe not to talk of when you are married to them.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Mr1234(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
i have had expirence where my girls ask me are you mad? and i say a man that loves me will never cheat on me and if he does that then he has his reason may be a failure from my own part and then i will improve and try to work things out , i belive in the live and let live rule i reapaet i will rather marry a harworking responsible man than to be with a lazy love dovvy man
baby girl that's not the point. You're really missing some things here.

What reason can someone's partner possibly have for cheating?

On trying to improve if you find out its a failure on your part" I find that funny. Will you still be trying to improve if your partner is hibernating with another girl on a bed somewhere?

Being hardworking and responsible has nothing to do with love. Its either your partner stays or he doesn't. We haven't also been talking about 'lazy' too have we?

You're mixing them up already babey
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Jealousy and Women knew no bounds. Even they ones you are just friends with will get jealous anytime they sees you with another babe not to talk of when you are married to them.
as for me i killed that jealousy part in me even before i started the dating game most times i dont say anything which drives the man loco, i never had to quit any relationship because of fedelity issues grin
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Mr1234(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
why dont you work on your man must you blame the other woman?[b] make your man see the consequences and implication his actions[b] IMO
the bolded goes contrary to what you said earlier.
You attributed cheating to a probable failure on your part.

Still working on your man needs some improtant measures, you can't sit down and say you're working on ur man.
Definitely not shouting at the other woman but there are other means as a matter of fact.

Maybe you already have a programmed mind. My only prayer is that...

May you not fall into the hands of NIGERIAN men.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
the bolded goes contrary to what you said earlier.
You attributed cheating to a probable failure on your part.

Still working on your man needs some improtant measures, you can't sit down and say you're working on ur man.
Definitely not shouting at the other woman but there are other means as a matter of fact.

Maybe you already have a programmed mind. My only prayer is that...
i am not from Mars either and definately marry a Nigerian man so dont worry i already progrmmed my mind my own kind of madness is silence

May you not fall into the hands of NIGERIAN men.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by HIGLeDYPIGLeDY: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
If I'm married to you, sexybash and I do not see any form of jealousy in your actions, then I would believe you do not love me... cool

2 Likes

Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
HÌGLΞDY_PÌGLΞDY: If I'm married to you, sexybash and I do not see any form of jealousy in your actions, then I would believe you do not love me... cool
they always think that way but the but funny enough am the most loving girl a man can ever find i feel with the way i love if i join jelousy i go fit kill person so what i do is i have decided to kill that ugly part grin

1 Like

Re: Women vs Jealousy by KateSpade(f): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
If that's the way you want your relationships and marriage to go, thats fine. However, a majority of women would like a partner who is faithful to them.

1 Like

Re: Women vs Jealousy by greedie1(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
i dont cheat i just that i have blank my mind towards it
u r in denial...

i agree wit wat u wrote dat a woman who has a cheating husband should look for other ways to correct d anomaly without fighting d oda woman

but to say u ve turned a blind eye to his cheating ways means u ve given up on reforming him, did u fail woefully at dat? or did u go d extra mile of harassing d oda woman and it only succeeded in driving ur man further away? tell us, wat made u go into denial??
sexybash:
they always think that way but the but funny
enough am the most loving girl a man can ever find i feel with the way i love if i join jelousy i go fit kill person so what i do is i have decided to kill that ugly part grin
ahn.... a healthy dose of jealousy is good for love.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Mr1234(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
gree-die:

u r in denial...

i agree wit wat u wrote dat a woman who has a cheating husband should look for other ways to correct d anomaly without fighting d oda woman

but to say u ve turned a blind eye to his cheating ways means u ve given up on reforming him, did u fail woefully at dat? or did u go d extra mile of harassing d oda woman and it only succeeded in driving ur man further away? tell us, wat made u go into denial??

ahn.... a healthy dose of jealousy is good for love.
help me tell her
Re: Women vs Jealousy by HIGLeDYPIGLeDY: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
they always think that way but the but funny enough am the most loving girl a man can ever find i feel with the way i love if i join jelousy i go fit kill person so what i do is i have decided to kill that ugly part grin

hmm.... nice to hear that.. cool
I pray you fall in the hand of a loving & trusthworthy man..

1 Like

Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Op needs orientation. If you keep going with this mentality, you will come back and share your testimony.

No insults intendedgrin
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Seun really needs to include a slap button

2 Likes

Re: Women vs Jealousy by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
why dont you work on your man must you blame the other woman? make your man see the consequences and implication his actions IMO

At op, haven't you seen a dutiful , loving wife still with a cheating husband?... Definitly,u have todo your best to love yur man and make him , happy at home.. But I bet you, a serial cheat.. Will need more , this yur working on him... U never see... And. I pray u dont see, to know , what's up..! ... Bucket of tears will not even be enough for u,with that mindset , u have.. It will look like film trick.. U will then, see Jackie chan in real life. grin
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash: hi all
please no insult oh,

why is it that most ladies get worked up and angry when they find out that their husband and boyfreind is cheating on them with another

woman? though is not right but i feel as a woman you should be pre occupied with making your home and Children better than running around

from house to house fighting other women or planning to send assasin,i feel we have so many problems in life that infedelity of a man should
be the least we should be worried about?
The woman shud be concerned because in the end, it is trouble and pain the useless husband we bring home.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by True2myself24(f): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Umm wtf? How is a woman supposed to react then when she catches her man cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's See How Fast You Are / See What Took Over From Six-pack Craziness / Man Gushes About Getting Engaged By Boyfriend (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.