Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? (4247 Views)

[deleted] / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by TaniCarr(f): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2006
I know that lots of nigerian men love to mess around with black american women although it seems to me that nigerian women are liking sex too.Why do they still like the black americans so much?
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2006
I don't know where you get your imformation from my dear, most Nigerian girls I know are not like that pls.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by aloib(f): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2006
hey tx smiley, long time no saw
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2006
Sister na condition make crafish bend, I don't work my ass tie. so so work work.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by aloib(f): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2006
awww, men thats life o, ure in uk right?
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2006
I'm in Dallas Hun. My dear how you dey? Not to go off topic do you think Tani is right about my Nigerian sisters ?
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by TaniCarr(f): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2006
I'm in Dallas too.I'm in North Dallas where are you?I think I am right simply because as I am reading on this site,nigerian women are not as descrete as they come off to be.Of course we can never say that ALL nigerians are the same but I'm talking about they majority here in the states.They like sex just as much as we do in most cases.We I say we I'm not talking about myself either I mean the majority.You feel me?
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2006
I just moved to Arlington last weekend. Oh well I can't speak for all my Nigerian sisters, but I know alot of them are pretty good.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by buckeye(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2006
i guess they both have their qualities, and it depends on wha u are looking for in a relationship.
@TaniCarr are u a Nigerian ?
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by aloib(f): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2006
men naija gurls are so far from that, like sex ke, hahahah men thats really wrong o, nigerian gurls go after a man cos of sex, if she said money, ehen i can still agree alil, but sex, hell to the no

man i'm good o, currently on sem break, so boring, lol
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2006
aloib:

men naija girls are so far from that, like sex ke, hahahah men thats really wrong o, nigerian girls go after a man because of sex, if she said money, ehen i can still agree alil, but sex, hell to the no

man i'm good o, currently on sem break, so boring, lol

My dear you could not have said it any better
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by TaniCarr(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2006
I am not born or have parents from nigeria but I love nigerians. I love the way they respect themselves and carry themselves.I am a dark skin girl and I have been told that I look nigerian several times.I always thought nigerian women where not into sex but they are.They are just not so obvious like most american women are and they make a guy work harder. It took me at least a year to get a good reputation among the african people in my community.I came in as just an american girl and lots of guys tried to have sex with me on the low even men of God which threw me off for a while. After mant attempts and no winners,I guess I am not treated how I use to be. I think those men tell each other if they sleep with an american girl but if it were an african girl,because of the culture they keep it a secret.I have come close to having sex withsomeone but I didn't . It's hard to be american and trying to fit in with women that are treated with so much more respect than my american sisters. I understand why they treat us like that though,because most of us are too easy to sleep with.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by chinani(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2006
Hmmm, confused. . .is the topic who likes sex more or who do men perfer as sex partners?

Tx, how far now? You're in Dallas now? Was there for a visit a few wks ago. Is this for the long haul?

aloib:

men naija girls are so far from that, like sex ke, hahahah men thats really wrong o, nigerian girls go after a man because of sex, if she said money, ehen i can still agree alil, but sex, hell to the no
My own opinion mostly.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Txlonghorn(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2006
chinani:

Hmmm, confused. . .is the topic who likes sex more or who do men perfer as sex partners?

Tx, how far now? You're in Dallas now? Was there for a visit a few wks ago. Is this for the long haul?
My own opinion mostly.

My dearest sister I'm doing good, thank you my dear for asking. I'll be in Dallas till the weekend then I have to go back to Base(Fort Hood). Girl are you ready for some football, the Longhorn(Champions baby grin) start the seasion this weekend tongue
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by Nameless: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2006
I think it's not who is better really because we are kind of the same.I guess the culture is different.
Re: Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? by webmaster99(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
you see!
most of all this problems would have been avoided if only our eye sights were clear enough

the eye is your guide!
do visit my thread below to know more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089347/how-natural-eye-solution-made

(1) (Reply)

Which Body Temperaments Are U? / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.