Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid (1298 Views)

How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs / Why I Deleted My Facebook Account And Why You Should Too / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by suarezswag: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hi Guys,

From what I hear, it's pretty easy to get an approved adsense account in Nigeria but for some reason I've been unsuccessfully trying to get one for the past seven months now. I really don't know why they keep rejecting me; someone in Google forum said adsense no longer accept the type of content I write about (web design and programming tips), maybe Google just hates me (I've tried third party sites), maybe it's bad luck, I really don't know. I almost gave up this afternoon but I decided to ask for help (paid help) from the Nairaland community.

This is the proposal:

Someone, anyone, an adsense expert should create a free . blog or a paid blog (I'll provide the the fund), add content to the blog (any content), apply for adsense in my name and get approved, deliver the approved adsense account to me and I'll pay for the service.

Anyone Name your price...
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
I wouldn't advice you to start a blog purely for Adsense because in the end you might be disappointed. Instead, start a blog that you believe will add some value to readers and you will get enough traffic to earn some good revenue both through Adsense and other means.
The secret is to focus on a niche that you believe will catch people's attention. Some do fashion, gossip, tech e.t.c. Even Blackberry alone is good enough niche and then you will get enough followers to earn Adsense revenue.
Besides that, you also need a paid blog because Google hardly approve free blogspots.
Mail me gidilinks@yahoo.com for more details as i am currently offering free hosting for every domain name you buy.
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by suarezswag: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Getting a good amount of traffic is not the problem; I have enough traffic to my current site and it's such a painful thing to watch all that traffic get wasted because I can't make money from them. Getting an adsense account will give me the extra motivation to create other sites that a lot of people will be interested in.
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by LeBlack: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2013
I have a .blogpost with Adsense on it. I don't mind selling it. Mail me lasnasy@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by miracle4(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2013
I can get you an approved adsense account in a week just mail me your details and what you are willing to pay .. blog.obasimvilla.com
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by suarezswag: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ LeBlack, I just sent you a mail.

@ miracle4, u didn't drop your email, couldn't send a mail from this forum
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by temkemol: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please anyone with an adsense account to sell should please e-mail me na_me_men@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by Help4rmme2u(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2013
if you are interested in adsense account,you are to show little bit of seriousnes.. risk,and willingness... if not you are no were to be found.... for tips on how to get yours at a cheaper rate check my profile on how to see me
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by nairacodedcom(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
DOWNLOAD FREE GOOGLE ADSENSE EBOOKS. www.nairacoded.com/google-adsense-ebooks/
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by gearshift: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2013
There's no point asking someone to make an Adsense account in your name. Google have records and they will know your very simple silly trick and ban you faster than you can yell " how did they figure out my grand plan to get myself blocked from every google service"...for life .

Oh and people selling your Adsense accounts, haha, you are all in for a shock when your are expecting your first payment.

Adsense is overrated anyway, there's tons of other ppc companies with less strict rules and more welcoming to newbies.
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by dheaven: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
gearshift: There's no point asking someone to make an Adsense account in your name. Google have records and they will know your very simple silly trick and ban you faster than you can yell " how did they figure out my grand plan to get myself blocked from every google service"...for life .

Oh and people selling your Adsense accounts, haha, you are all in for a shock when your are expecting your first payment.

Adsense is overrated anyway, there's tons of other ppc companies with less strict rules and more welcoming to newbies.
I doubt if new bloggers can really make good sum of money from adsense that can take care of their family.
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
i have adsense acct for sell
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by GentleFrank(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by yhuci(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
i can give you an adsense account within a week
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
My humble advice. Whether you get an adsense account today, you won't be able to manage it. Are you blogging for the money or you have a passion for what you do?
I know it can be very frustrating seeing things not go as planned. Bro even if you get an acct, wud you hire people to start clicking your ads? Do not forget, you can get banned for that.
My advice. Work hard, think smart, try to stay relevant. Adsense is not everything.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Why not check addynamo.com
Re: Help Me Get An Adsense Account And Get Paid by great664(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2013
i

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. / Cheap Facebook Group For Grabs / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.