Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. (3825 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? / She's A Grandmother -- At Age 23! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sisi, No leave Him, "He deserves good things" he is busy fighting spiritual enemies in his dream yet he can't see enemy No 1, his own self.

His Father is a Saint I tell you.
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by greatgod2012(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
After going thru your profile, d topics you have raised here, sincerely, i cant blame your dad for treating you d way he is treating you, infact, your dad is a saint,just like what debrief said, if your ways are straight, i tell you, you will not have cause to fear to dt extent, your dad has good intention towards you, but he has discovered that you really need iron hand before he could see what he wanted to see in you, hence, d way he treats you.
Change for d better, prove to him that you are now a changed and better son to him, stop running after what you dont need now, invest in something profitable, you are not too young to be making money in addition to your schooling, stop being idle, stop telling lies to have your way, stop conniving with friends to fool your parents, earn respect for yourself, stop chasing after girls, going 8 rounds with a girl when your mum is not around, you are an adult, if you dont behave as one, no one will treat you as one. Do all these and your chance of seeing d other way your dad will be treating you respectfully.
May God help you.
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
greatgod2012: After going thru your profile, d topics you have raised here, sincerely, i cant blame your dad for treating you d way he is treating you, infact, your dad is a saint,just like what debrief said, if your ways are straight, i tell you, you will not have cause to fear to dt extent, your dad has good intention towards you, but he has discovered that you really need iron hand before he could see what he wanted to see in you, hence, d way he treats you.
Change for d better, prove to him that you are now a changed and better son to him, stop running after what you dont need now, invest in something profitable, you are not too young to be making money in addition to your schooling, stop being idle, stop telling lies to have your way, stop conniving with friends to fool your parents, earn respect for yourself, stop chasing after girls, going 8 rounds with a girl when your mum is not around, you are an adult, if you dont behave as one, no one will treat you as one. Do all these and your chance of seeing d other way your dad will be treating you respectfully.
May God help you.

I just went through his posts and I am having high blood pressure on behalf of his father. How can so much cluelessness be in one person?
a 26 year old man oh, not a 12 year ol boy. Thank God for giving you a patient tolerant father, honestly
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by mdee1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
All dis posts chei!!am havin headaches already.
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by greatgod2012(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
debrief08:

I just went through his posts and I am having high blood pressure on behalf of his father. How can so much cluelessness be in one person?
a 26 year old man oh, not a 12 year ol boy. Thank God for giving you a patient tolerant father, honestly

dont mind him, he is of age but not matured................there is a long and wide gap between age and maturity..................

@op,Thank your God you didnt fall into a real bad man, he would have poisoin you teh-teh.....smh for you!
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by ITbomb(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
26 years old student and proud of it
When u go finish school , come go service , come find work , come dey establish for ur work u go reach 42.
No be prayer.
If you are scared of ur pops then u are always frightened by girls , abi na lie?
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

even at 16, there was no reason to fear my dad......
haba, having an argument with my dad was my favourite past time. i would deliberately start supporting the opposing team during a football game just to spark an argument. even if this dude moves out, the fear is still going to be there until they have a massive row. nigerian parents never back down, they never apologise to their kids cos they tend to think they know it all. this dude must break that hold otherwise he would forever be pissed on.

Thank you Coogar.
Whether he moves out or not, these parents would still try to bully him.
You have to 'train' them on how to approach you.
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
ITbomb: 26 years old student and proud of it
When u go finish school , come go service , come find work , come dey establish for ur work u go reach 42.
No be prayer.
If you are scared of ur pops then u are always frightened by girls , abi na lie?

So you wan Kuku bully him to go kill himself cos he bunks in his own father's house?

Face the issue rather than bully him... we don hear you Lion!
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by tpia5: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Get your own place, are you a kid?

Next you'll be asking why you're not comfortable having your girlfriend stay the night when your dad is there.

Abi make he pound yam for the two of you?
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by tpia5: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
And if you're still a student, then just wait for school to resume unless you have other sources for school fees.
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Segunagagu(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
ITbomb: 26 years old student and proud of it
No be prayer.
Don't talk like dis..u are nt d planner of ur life ..God is..I know some of my mates dat av died.I still thank God for everything. Thanks

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by ITbomb(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Segun agagu:
Don't talk like dis..u are nt d planner of ur life ..God is..I know some of my mates dat av died.I still thank God for everything. Thanks
K, I'm sorry
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Bro, I feel ur pain. My dad used to b like dat wen I was growin up. He was so strict and mean. But iv discovered dat he has d best plans for u. But primarily.for you to gain respect, PLS MOVE OUTTA D HOUSE. Wen I was still under his roof I was not free and was caged until I moved out to d streets as a mad lion posting cvs and hustlin. Now I hav a good job with one of the best payin banks wif salary above 200k. I now hav my freedom cos iv packed out with d car he bot 4 me wen I graduated *winks*..endure and Finish school 1st. Den pray to God so ul get a good job and kiss daddy goodbye. Goodluck bro
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. by Segunagagu(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
obitee69: Bro, I feel ur pain. My dad used to b like dat wen I was growin up. He was so strict and mean. But iv discovered dat he has d best plans for u. But primarily.for you to gain respect, PLS MOVE OUTTA D HOUSE. Wen I was still under his roof I was not free and was caged until I moved out to d streets as a mad lion posting cvs and hustlin. Now I hav a good job with one of the best payin banks wif salary above 200k. I now hav my freedom cos iv packed out with d car he bot 4 me wen I graduated *winks*..endure and Finish school 1st. Den pray to God so ul get a good job and kiss daddy goodbye. Goodluck bro
Thanks!!!!!!!! Best post!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.