Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Do People Compliment You On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Compliment You On? (12138 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
People say I am very talented, and they compliment me on it all the time.

They also say my boo\bs are weapons of mass destruction (whatever that means), so they compliment me all the time, especially with their eyes. angry

I have also been complimented several times on my eyes. They say I have intensely dreamy, 'come hither' eyes. embarassed

And finally, my lips. They say they are full and 'kissable'. So I am complimented day and night, especially by young males who want to explore the kissability of the said lips.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by mrczar(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
THEY SAY AV GOT A "KILLER VOICE" INDEED I GOT ONE CUZ I CAN AS WELL FEEL MYSELF.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove: People say I am very talented, and they compliment me on it all the time.

They also say my boo\bs are weapons of mass destruction (whatever that means), so they compliment me all the time, especially with their eyes. angry

I have also been complimented several times on my eyes. They say I have intensely dreamy, 'come hither' eyes. embarassed

And finally, my lips. They say they are full and 'kissable'. So I am complimented day and night, especially by young males who want to explore the kissability of the said lips.
no b lie! does bazuukas must weigh 7pnds each. han han! kilode? iwo ti nikan tan! jeez! mama toh blessed. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove: People say I am very talented, and they compliment me on it all the time.

What am I waiting for? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

Errrrr....as regards the boobs, can I just see them? I promise I wont touch wink
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Adaeze003(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
My height, mostly.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by majour(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
victorian: You no well.... grin ... Peek kor.....poker ni .... grin
hehehehe, we r having fun, notin serious
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by olawaletaiwo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247: Pple always say my fart smell so good like dominos pizza. grin

i need someone who can teach me how to browse
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by adexsimply(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Flytefalls: My boots. They are fine grin
BOOTS? are u an athlete? or a footballer?
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by bunmila(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
My eyes, nose, lips, hieght, voice and my intelligence
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: They say I've got atractive eyes and they ask me if I use eye pencil on them (ofcourse I don't!).
You berra confess...is it Mary Kay or Sleek? wink grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by adexsimply(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
JUST my BRAIN.. sometimes i wish i had something else.... angry angry
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no b lie! does bazuukas must weigh 7pnds each. han han! kilode? iwo ti nikan tan! jeez! mama toh blessed. grin grin grin grin grin
Badosky, you doth flatter me exceedingly. grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
You berra confess...is it Mary Kay or Sleek? wink grin
Its the truth my dear. You can even take a look and see for yourself wink.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by adexsimply(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
binger: I'm usually told my lips are too pink for a guy...is that a compliment?
no.. a CURSE
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by whitedove1: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
My Shape! I won miss shapely during my uni days! My a*ss is a killer! People say its not too big per say but d right proportion! My Eyes too!! If I stare at u u go just melt!
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Obinoscopy:
What am I waiting for? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

Errrrr....as regards the boobs, can I just see them? I promise I wont touch wink
Seek to see the face of Jesus first. grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
goodmike7:

You mean monkeys possess such traits
Na wa oooo

buhahahahaha .

U've killed me cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
Obinoscopy:
Its the truth my dear. You can even take a look and see for yourself wink.
Where pishur?
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
My dark complextion
My company cos I can be very funny when am in a relaxed mood.
My physique, everyrtin I put on fits.
As engrfcksmtin; my TOOL a.k.a poroski.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by majour(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
white dove: My Shape! I won miss shapely during my uni days! My a*ss is a killer! People say its not too big per say but d right proportion! My Eyes too!! If I stare at u u go just melt!
id like to melt o, so hw do i contact u
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by adexsimply(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
casket: My dimples grin
or PIMPLES?
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
k2039: Frankly I can't remember which compliment I receive most, I don't pay attention to compliments.
abi o,when most of them are flatteries,esp if u are well-to-do or they want somtin from you.
this is what most ladies fall for-the smooth talker-flatterer...
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by SheikMonsur: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
My moose-knuckle
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:

so now dat u are married, u need of a face-lift? undecided

Nope,my face still rocks,mothers like me are more intrested in how flat and trim a lady is than how pretty her face is.Just that people compliment more on different things at different points of my life.Idowu did I answer your question
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
adexsimply: BOOTS? are u an athlete? or a footballer?
No and hell no!... I'm talking below-the-knee black leather, front-lace, flat boots.
Pic below to help walk you through this misunderstanding...

Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by samnugba(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
are you sure you wanna know well, people say I've got this very bold lovely you-fight-lion TATTOO on my cheeks! and please, don't call it tribal marks! it's just not! hehehe
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Seek to see the face of Jesus first. grin
I thought it is writen that whatever I do to the least of my brothers, I do unto christ. Boobs is among the least of my brothers grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Melahou(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
dats am a German machine...
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by kedukc(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
My BIG PHAT NOSE first, then they get bored with it and start complaining about network.
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
byvan:

Nope,my face still rocks,mothers like me are more intrested in how flat and trim a lady is than how pretty her face is.Just that people compliment more on different things at different points of my life.Idowu did I answer your question
Yea! cheesy
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Badosky, you doth flatter me exceedingly. grin
Omo, forget! U na natural parachute. Hen! Ore mi oshodi oke! Cushion lomo! grin
Re: What Do People Compliment You On? by halleberry2(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
My struture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.