Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? (9137 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Joliecoco: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Why is it that African men love to invite girls to their office that they have a crush on ? Is it because they want to impress her or show her off to their friends ? Why do guys do this ? and another stuff that bother me about African men is how they meet you two second and they are talking about marriage and being in love with you. Are u serious , It not love its infatuation. Guys , pls feel free to explain why some African men behave like this?
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by 190theclown: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Ask acidiosis lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by True2myself24(f): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2013
How many countries are in Africa again
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by braine(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Love, marriage and stuff like that are what ladies love to hear, which men believe are a quick key to the promise land's gate. grin
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2013
True2myself24: How many countries are in Africa again
Generalization is a sign of laziness and ignorance
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Joliecoco: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe ,you should read the last sentence again , I clearly said SOME.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Joliecoco: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2013
braine: Love, marriage and stuff like that are what ladies love to hear, which men believe are a quick key to the promise land's gate. grin
LOL, It's true but women these day are not dumb.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by True2myself24(f): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco:

That's still a big generalization. That's like saying some North American men fall in love too quickly. That's a lot of men undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco:
You said SOME but your title still carried the same thing. Do you know the populaton of Nigeria alone is about 150 million? And saying some Nigerians could mean 30 million Nigerians.

Besides, how many African men have you met? Infact, how many Nigerian men have you met?
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by 190theclown: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2013
True2myself24:

That's still a big generalization. That's like saying some North American men fall in love too quickly. That's a lot of men undecided

Mynd go-to-school and leave nairaland alone undecided

School has resumed

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by True2myself24(f): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

School has resumed

I'm not Mynd sad
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by braine(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

School has resumed

Its obvious you didn't sleep well. Lol. I guess you were thinking about Mynd all night.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by 190theclown: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2013
braine:

Its obvious you didn't sleep well. Lol. I guess you were thinking about Mynd all night.

Yes the boy dey vex me nor be small undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Do they? This is an over flogged issue here on NL. If I am not mistaken, I think I have seen this same topic B4 here.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

Yes the boy dey vex me nor be small undecided
Stop derailing mofo
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by xynerise: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco:
LOL, It's true but women these day are not dumb.
Pure Irony
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by olumaxi(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Fall in love?..not dat easy..we r only usin tactics..besyds,lust seldom apuns b4 lov
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by 190theclown: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop derailing mofo

Get the phuck out undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by sexybash(f): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco: Why is it that African men love to invite girls to their office that they have a crush on ? Is it because they want to impress her or show her off to their friends ? Why do guys do this ? and another stuff that bother me about African men is how they meet you two second and they are talking about marriage and being in love with you. Are u serious , It not love its infatuation. Guys , pls feel free to explain why some African men behave like this?
i call them delusional brothers,
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2013
mynd and 190, cute couples grin grin
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

I agree!!
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Not all African men
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I agree!!
lol
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Dopefiend(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
braine: Love, marriage and stuff like that are what ladies love to hear, which men believe are a quick key to the promise land's gate. grin

Spot on.

Question u shud ask is why do African men 'pretend' to fall in love quickly. All things done, is to achieve one aim i.e to divide d legs.so d earlier dey say dey love and want to marry dem, d better cos d desired aim is achieved quickly.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by 190theclown: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
lalaosky: mynd and 190, cute couples grin grin

am not a teenager undecided
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by sunnyt1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco: Why is it that African men love to invite girls to their office that they have a crush on ? Is it because they want to impress her or show her off to their friends ? Why do guys do this ? and another stuff that bother me about African men is how they meet you two second and they are talking about marriage and being in love with you. Are u serious , It not love its infatuation. Guys , pls feel free to explain why some African men behave like this?

Thats funny, so u think it is men who fall in love so quickly? Your question shd have been y do gals fall for those strategies frm men.

In case u dnt know, a man will/can do/say anything to impress a gal to have his way. Ok, to have a clearer picture, think abt this question, why do most men withdraw after having their ways? Do d calculation
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2013
True2myself24: How many countries are in Africa again
GBAM
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Princess1982(f): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2013
I agree the guy I date is Nigerian and he was saying I love you after 2 weeks of online chatting and the few other African men I encountered through work and friends were the same way they would meet a girl and a few weeks later they were telling them they love them. Sure I guess some women like to hear those things but it creeped me out.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by smakati(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Maybe its because we re hopeless romantics
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by boron10(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
You said SOME but your title still carried the same thing. Do you know the populaton of Nigeria alone is about 150 million? And saying some Nigerians could mean 30 million Nigerians.

Besides, how many African men have you met? Infact, how many Nigerian men have you met?

Some could as well mean 10, 20, 5 or even 100. There is what we call sampling. If she has met just 10 and all the 10 Africans behaved the way she stated above, then she's right to conclude that African men are like that.
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by Mynd44: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2013
boron10:
Some could as well mean 10, 20, 5 or even 100. There is what we call sampling. If she has met just 10 and all the 10 Africans behaved the way she stated above, then she's right to conclude that African men are like that.
That is just a huge pile of hogwash. When you sample you start with
"According to a sampling done by xyz on 200(or so) men, it was discovered that.........."

When you wanna argue, please do it well
Re: Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? by boron10(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is just a huge pile of hogwash. When you sample you start with
"According to a sampling done by xyz on 200(or so) men, it was discovered that.........."

When you wanna argue, please do it well
You are a foooool for making the bolded statement. I'm not in anyway ready to argue with you.

According to sample "xyz" comes up when you're are formally reporting a research result.

I've always known you as daftee, but never knew you could be this daft.

To you, "some" must be very significant part of a population. SMH

Back to sampling o jare, a lady who stays in the US, met 100 africans, and they all acted exactly the way she stated, won't she be right to even conclude that all Africans with no exception fall in love easily?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.