Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! (2023 Views)

Please Advise: I Am Dating 3 Men At Once, And They Are All My Bosses At Work / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by ebony9ja(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2006
I am attracted to this girl at my place of work. she is nice and we have become quite"friendly''. well, i invited her to my place and she told me that two of my bosses had made advances at her.one of them even promised to make her his second wife.Ha!  grin(can u believe that).Now am faced with two options. its either I go out with the girl or  risk getting into trouble with my bosses. I like the girl but I don’t think I have reached a point of sacrificing my career  for a feeling that has not been tested. I work with an  oil exploration company. It’s a small company but the pay is pretty good. Rumours and false innuendo can jeopardize one’s career in this place and am not ready for that. so here is my dilemma- should i continue or give my feelings a quick burial and forget about the girl. your advices and opinions are welcome!
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Zahymaka(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2006
Your career is obviously more important. I'd advice you to shelf the gir for now -- when things calm down around her maybe you can have a go.
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Priscila(f): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2006
If you desperately need the job forget this girl as I can smell your termination!
My friend! bosses are in their own class and never try to compete with them for love!
Its you who will lose!
That girl might be genuine or she is telling you about the boss to show you that she is above you!
Read between words pal not even lines before its too late for you!
Thats the nature of us girls we fall for the more previledged more often than it happens with those commanded!
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by modpluz(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2006
forget it man, ur job is at stake here and you don't even know how she truely feels about you(a feeling that is not reciprocated is a waste) so why throw away ur job over nothing.
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by babymine(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2006
Follow your heart. cheesy
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by thelma2(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2006
Do you like her so much that you can marry her? If not ,then sacrificing your job is not worth it.
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by freddie1(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2006
This is not too tricky. Date her and dont be obvious about it in the office. Before they know what's up, you must have fetched buckets of water in that pleasurable well and it will be up to the girl to keep you or lose her job!
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by babymine(f): 11:23am On May 02, 2006
"fetched buckets of water in that pleaurable well" grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2006
focus on ya job! kiss
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by babymine(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2006
Nope, focus on da gurl! kiss
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by lovelyS(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2006
This is serious, Pal.But the problem is that we don't know how much this girl loves U. better still, never let it cross ur mind about quitting ur job because of a girl because ur career should B mor inportant 2 U and U should remember that [s]"Ladies r very delicate 2 trust when various men r after them".[/s] And if U know that U cant 4get about her, start looking 4 another job without making any close contact with her in the office.

LUV U ALL !!!
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2006
@ebony9ja     If u know wat is good for u, make a living 1st. Cos if them sack u, she wouldnt want to have a jobless guy as a temporary man coolSo, wisen up grin
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by nikitareal(f): 12:55pm On May 05, 2006
nodoby is likely 2 refuse a free box ofchocolate
2 can play the game.
on ur part,decide wt u want 2 stick 2 (ur job or get the girl)
on her part,she shd choose who she wants n wt she wants.
dnt 4get 2 convince her knw u want her
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by ATLANTA96(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2007
JUST DO WHAT U CAN AND LET IT,
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by jummiee(f): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2008
emmeno:

If u know what is good for u, make a living 1st. Cos if them sack u, she wouldnt want to have a jobless guy as a temporary man coolSo, wisen up grin

hmmmm, words of wisdom my broda.
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by mikkymoi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
you have concluded the whole matter,

from what you wrote, You love this girl
but you dnt want to loose ya job because of her
so better bury you feelings and do your job.

hey!! they didn't employ you to be a girl snatcher,
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by eghost247(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
Bosses Plural Beware@poster
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by MMM2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
Op
Just go ahead & nyash her•
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
MMM as CLUELESS as EVER!!! MOFO! The thread is 5 YEARS OLD DAMMIT!!! SMH! undecided
Re: I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
it amazes me how fooli.sh awon bois can be this days oh! A girl will neva giv such an idea a tort talkless of nursin it, e be like say some bois brain dey use battery! Na wa!

(1) (Reply)

Can My Pastor Instuct Me To Marry A Sister In My Fellowship / Can A Man And Woman Just Be Friends Without Thinking: / Help! Is she double dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.