Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe (1084 Views)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / Clark To Orubebe: You Cant Be Governor Of Delta In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by touchmehard: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fighting Dirty? Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are Located – Amaechi To Orubebe

The purported rift between Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi and Minister for Niger Delta Affairs, Godsdey Orubebe, might just be to the benefit of Nigerians as the former has threatened to expose ‘mansions’ owned by the minister.

Mr. Amaechi made his threat known while clearing the air on his rumoured presidential ambition and blamed Elder Orubebe for fanning the embers of hatred.

He said: “I cannot contest against Mr. President.

“We are from the same region. I respect him, and he is a good man. I am tired of responding to this issue of presidential ambition. It is normal to have contrary views on some topics but it doesn’t transcend to hatred.

“It is the likes of Orubebe that fans the embers of hatred. It is unfortunate that he can accuse me of corruption, nobody has accused me before.

“If Orubebe wants us to go public any day, I am ready. I often tell them that the problem with me is that I am not an old man.

“I am equal to the task of confronting anybody who confronts me on issues that are mundane. “I advise him again to face his work, and make his presence felt in the region.

“After all, I don’t have any mansion anywhere, but I know Orubebe’s mansion. If he wants, we will show the world his mansions” he threatened.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/fighting-dirty-dont-dare-me-or-ill-tell-the-world-where-your-mansions-are-located-amaechi-to-orubebe.html
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by ypzilanti: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
touch_me_hard: Fighting Dirty? Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are Located – Amaechi To Orubebe

The purported rift between Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi and Minister for Niger Delta Affairs, Godsdey Orubebe, might just be to the benefit of Nigerians as the former has threatened to expose ‘mansions’ owned by the minister.

Mr. Amaechi made his threat known while clearing the air on his rumoured presidential ambition and blamed Elder Orubebe for fanning the embers of hatred.

He said: “I cannot contest against Mr. President.

“We are from the same region. I respect him, and he is a good man. I am tired of responding to this issue of presidential ambition. It is normal to have contrary views on some topics but it doesn’t transcend to hatred.

“It is the likes of Orubebe that fans the embers of hatred. It is unfortunate that he can accuse me of corruption, nobody has accused me before.

“If Orubebe wants us to go public any day, I am ready. I often tell them that the problem with me is that I am not an old man.

“I am equal to the task of confronting anybody who confronts me on issues that are mundane. “I advise him again to face his work, and make his presence felt in the region.

“After all, I don’t have any mansion anywhere, but I know Orubebe’s mansion. If he wants, we will show the world his mansions” he threatened.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/fighting-dirty-dont-dare-me-or-ill-tell-the-world-where-your-mansions-are-located-amaechi-to-orubebe.html

Good
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by dirifred(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well in another country this is enough for Ameachi to be taken in for questioning. but he just told us he is not patriotic at all. if Orubebe has hidden mansions, in the love of our dear country expose him or keep mute. this politics of" i have something against u" is very uncivilised

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Odunnu: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Amaechi sounds like a certain nairalander. grin
An immature one sef. cheesy
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin amaechi is going for this mans jugular o! on AIT yesterday the east west road (PH segment) was featured. at the same time he featured the PH-omerelu road that is a federal road but done by the state govt.so it was a comparison of sorts.... grin grin grin
truth is at the end of the day,this whole embarrasment still rubs off on jonathan.
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Rhino5dm: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Go Ameachi GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cool
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Odunnu: Amaechi sounds like a certain nairalander. grin
An immature one sef. cheesy
i agree but its rather annoying o!a federal minister tries to rubbish a sitting governor because of 'abuja politics',meanwhile the said minister is a criminal who just sits on his a*ss in abuja 'drinking' money like water.the PH-omerelu-owerri road is indeed a federal road,but amaechi turned it around,albeit with a huge signboard reading "this road is a federal government road but is being worked on by the state govt"..... grin
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Rhino5dm: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
This is what I wrote some few days ago.

I'm liking the way they moved from boxing bout to the gutter. The
truth is Jonathan's camp are playing with Capone della Mafioso and I
personally know what Ameachi can do. They should ask Abiye Sekibo
and other Okrika fraternities he summarily erased from Rivers State.
Even the likes of Saboma George, a first class terrorist couldn't
survive the Ameachi led Vikings.

What has Orubube achieve as the minister of niger delta? Nada!!
Besides, East- West road is still a death trap, even after squandering
billions of naira. The likes of Orubube should have been either
beheaded or recycled due to his massive corruption.

Atleast, Ameachi is putting Rivers back to shape unlike the useless
Jonathan that can't point to one project he completed as a governor
in Beyelsa state.

Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
OAM4J, OCHULORC(f), keeeem, xtianh(m), berem(f) and 3 guest(s)
grin grin grin grin grin...i don catch you....you dey browse during work period abi
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Go Ameachi GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cool
go where ? I hate it when grown men wash their dirty black azz in public. whatever scores they have to settle, they should do that amicably.
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Tolexander: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
amaechi vs orubebe
think the game is gonna be interesting.
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
berem: go where ? I hate it when grown men wash their dirty black azz in public. whatever scores they have to settle, they should do that amicably.
aunty...not true o! sometimes in politics there is no 'amicably'.... grin grin
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by TheKingsQueen: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
They should please go ahead and expose themselves. By the way, Amaechi should not merely use this as a threat to Orubebe, he owes Nigerians this information

1 Like

Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
The_King'sQueen, niggaman(m), 2iic(m), OCHULORC(f) and 3 guest(s)
ochulor,hows ivy
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
dirifred: Well in another country this is enough for Ameachi to be taken in for questioning. but he just told us he is not patriotic at all. if Orubebe has hidden mansions, in the love of our dear country expose him or keep mute. this politics of" i have something against u" is very uncivilised
My thoughts exactly...Is Amaechi telling us that he won't expose corruption if the minister behaves himself?
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by phantom(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
My thoughts exactly...Is Amaechi telling us that he won't expose corruption if the minister behaves himself?
exactly!!!because he is also corrupt...
Re: Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe by Ikengawo: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
SO amaechi has evidence someone i looting from the country and is keeping it a secret. In the civilized world he would be aiding and abeiting, which is just as illegal as the corrupt it's self.

but of course this is nigeria. people are even celebrating his secrecy and threats. smh.

(1) (Reply)

Public Power Supply In The East Enters Gear Five / Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) / Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.