Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53304 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
alex7071:
How would anyone in his right senses compare Accra to Abuja or Nigeria to Ghana? It's like comparing United States with and Canada. Nigeria is big and has many social problems just like the US is big and has many social problems compared to Canada. But you can't compare Nigeria and Ghana in terms of power, economy, military, influence. Infrastructure and many other things. But if I'm asked to choose where to live between Nigeria and Ghana, I will choose Ghana without having a second thought. Ghana is peaceful, there's constant electricity, Internet is a bit faster and the people are generally more calm though Ghana has so many mad people. People in Accra are so law abiding though they love Internet scams and fraud as much as Nigeria but little or no armed robbery, kidnapping and many good things. But in terms of greatness? I've taken time to list some major good things about Ghana. But there are many good things about Nigeria as well but they're mostly in a different way from Ghana

If I'm asked to choose between living in Abuja or Accra I would choose Abuja without a second thought. I find Abuja safe and the people there calm to be honest. They tend to be quite honest too. I have also been to Ghana a few times also and although electricity is MORE CONSTANT generally it is not ACTUALLY CONSTANT electricity that is why they use the terms 'light off' and 'dumsor dumsor'.
I was born and raised in London and have lived in Australia these countries ACTUALLY have CONSTANT electricity Ghana does not have that if we are being honest.

I think Accra has nice places but I just prefer Abuja overall, especially as a place to live.
The people really inspire me and the place is green and tranquil as well as the fantastic roads.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
londoner:

If I'm asked to choose between living in Abuja or Accra I would choose Abuja without a second thought. I find Abuja safe and the people there calm to be honest. They tend to be quite honest too. I have also been to Ghana a few times also and although electricity is MORE CONSTANT generally it is not ACTUALLY CONSTANT electricity that is why they use the terms 'light off' and 'dumsor dumsor'.
I was born and raised in London and have lived in Australia these countries ACTUALLY have CONSTANT electricity Ghana does not have that if we are being honest.

I think Accra has nice places but I just prefer Abuja overall, especially as a place to live.
The people really inspire me and the place is green and tranquil as well as the fantastic roads.
there is almost constant power in Accra now. I live in one of the High brow areas of Accra and I hardly ever experienced light off. Maybe once in one week for about 5 minutes or a little more or less some times or for a few hours in a month. It's almost the same in such low class areas of like Nungua and environs. I feel more at home in Ghana. No Police brutality, no Army harassment , no interest ethnic clashes or ethnically inspired genocide. No terrorism, taxi and car owners respect pedestrians by giving stopping for them to cross and they respect traffic. I can go on and on. There is a high level of thieves in some slum areas but no armed robbery or vandalization of public property. People here engage in Money rituals and diabolism a lot and they love fraud and scam so much but they love to make scorn with how much Nigerians are 419ers and ritualist. But above all, things are extremely much more expensive here that most things costs 2 times, or even 3 times what they cost in Nigeria. The standard of living is much more lower here. People don't have access to money except foreigners especially Nigerians spend the highest money here. A Ghanaian can go to the club and buy a bottle of beer throughout the night. The poverty level and standard of living of the Accras can be compared with only some parts of Northern Nigeria. I don't know where people here got it that service delivery is good in Ghana. Ghanaians don't know how to render services in Hotels or restaurants or anywhere. Except maybe I don't understand what services you guys mean.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ghanaians have a false sense of pride as serious as delusion de grandeur that's why you see them trying to rub shoulders with Nigeria and saying things like how Accra is the most beautiful city in Africa and how Ghana is the power house of Africa but in reality Obasanjo makes their president. Even the present government is an extension of Nigerias APC government. In terms of power and influence, only a demented fellow will compare Ghana and Nigeria. I laugh each time I go to West Hills malls and see the billboards littering everywhere saying how that High way is the busiest Highway in West Africa or how that part of the city is the fastest developing in the whole of West Africa. Does it mean the organ on government in charge of enlightening the public hasn't travel beyond Ghana? I've had lots of encounters with them.

Ghanaians can be very bitter, easily get jealous and envious but hardly get violent or when they're provoked only make noise or only act out of fear. Trust a Ghanaian at your own peril. They go back at their words without thinking about it twice. They like to make others look bad and make themselves look good especially other nationalities. Backstabbing is their second name. And for those saying East Legon is almost as big as Abuja is laughable. Maybe I don't know East Legon anymore. And the guys saying Abuja is not big because there are slums is just amusing. If you remove the undeveloped and slum from Accra, then where is Accra? Though there are just little places like Idu Karmo or Agwan Shehu in Accra, it's because those places were demolished and they're only putting up temporary structures pending next demolition. And places like that exists in Accra as old as it is. And how does Accra being an old city justify it's dilapidated state? Is Accra older than London or Paris? I'm trying to be balanced in my comments but I know some hateful people will come here to attack.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
alex7071:
Ghanaians have a false sense of pride as serious as delusion de grandeur that's why you see them trying to rub shoulders with Nigeria and saying things like how Accra is the most beautiful city in Africa and how Ghana is the power house of Africa but in reality Obasanjo makes their president. Even the present government is an extension of Nigerias APC government. In terms of power and influence, only a demented fellow will compare Ghana and Nigeria. I laugh each time I go to West Hills malls and see the billboards littering everywhere saying how that High way is the busiest Highway in West Africa or how that part of the city is the fastest developing in the whole of West Africa. Does it mean the organ on government in charge of enlightening the public hasn't travel beyond Ghana? I've had lots of encounters with them.

Ghanaians can be very bitter, easily get jealous and envious but hardly get violent or when they're provoked only make noise or only act out of fear. Trust a Ghanaian at your own peril. They go back at their words without thinking about it twice. They like to make others look bad and make themselves look good especially other nationalities. Backstabbing is their second name. And for those saying East Legon is almost as big as Abuja is laughable. Maybe I don't know East Legon anymore. And the guys saying Abuja is not big because there are slums is just amusing. If you remove the undeveloped and slum from Accra, then where is Accra? Though there are just little places like Idu Karmo or Agwan Shehu in Accra, it's because those places were demolished and they're only putting up temporary structures pending next demolition. And places like that exists in Accra as old as it is. And how does Accra being an old city justify it's dilapidated state? Is Accra older than London or Paris? I'm trying to be balanced in my comments but I know some hateful people will come here to attack.
Ghanaians as we are, just want you niggas to stop comparing your country to us. We are busy thinking of how deliver water supply to 100% of our population instead of the current 86% , electricity to 100% of our population instead of the current 90% and make sure they are stable and reliable year on year.
Provide a better public transport .

While you are on it comparing your country to every other country and your politicians can't seize comparing how the 10% of Lagos that is supplied with water consume more than the entire Ghana.

Nigerians, all over I've met them can't seems to know how to live a honest and descent life.
They are either stealing or engaged in internet fraud and can't seems to know how to respect their neighbors right to have a silent environment or they can't seem a to know how to clean their dustbins in order to prevent smells from emanating from them.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
@alex7071......There is no such thing as 'almost constant'. Also is the whole of Ghana Accra? Electricity supply in Ghana has for the most part always been more constant than in many places in Nigeria though, with a population comparable to Lagos you would not be surprised by that. What is also a reality though is that some businesses in Ghana are now buying generators.

Unlike us they don't broadcast their crime or violence as if it's a national sport, but it happens, albeit on a smaller scale.

Ghanaians suffer from delusions of grandeur, agreed but many of us help them. They are simply a one eyed king in the land of the blind. I have seen their bitterness and jealousy even to their own. We do it too but theirs lies behind a smile so they hit you out of nowhere and for no apparent reason.

I don't think we should deny the good they have but sometimes they just reeeeaaaaach.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Also, I was in Abuja just last month, no police brutality was experienced or witnessed by me even though they patrol in the evening and stop cars in fact they were VERY polite. In fact in my five or so visits to Abuja I've never seen police brutality as such. I have seen the traffic staff be heavy handed once ( outside Wuse Market) with a driver that knowingly flauted the rules about parking/stopping there but if you follow the rules you are fine.I would imagine the police are brutal to criminals though.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just30:
Ghanaians as we are, just want you niggas to stop comparing your country to us. We are busy thinking of how deliver water supply to 100% of our population instead of the current 86% , electricity to 100% of our population instead of the current 90% and make sure they are stable and reliable year on year.
Provide a better public transport .

While you are on it comparing your country to every other country and your politicians can't seize comparing how the 10% of Lagos that is supplied with water consume more than the entire Ghana.

Nigerians, all over I've met them can't seems to know how to live a honest and descent life.
They are either stealing or engaged in internet fraud and can't seems to know how to respect their neighbors right to have a silent environment or they can't seem a to know how to clean their dustbins in order to prevent smells from emanating from them.
loooll u just proved and confirmed alex7071 description of Ghanaians
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
alex7071:

not in dis life can Ghana ever be compared to Nigeria even if Nigeria becomes like Syria, I don't blame Ghana sha even Canada is duin d same tin, they want to measure up to america by all means . but america is just to big for them

lol ur ryte, Nigeria is practically running Ghana
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooll u just proved and confirmed alex7071 description of Ghanaians
you mean like how Nigerians are dirty?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just30:
you mean like how Nigerians are dirty?
what is dis one saying
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
PetroDolla5:
hahahahaha how can any sane person compare abuja with Accra? fuckeduppedness! the whole of abuja is not even up to East Legon in size, so what is the basis for comparison? when you mudder fuggers develop abuja to the size of East Legon, come back and let's have an argument.

For now, there is no basis to compare grin
You are foolish petrodolar. Go and tell someone that has never been to Accra before that Accra is very big. If you remove the slum from Accra, then I wonder where would be Accra again.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
chai see painment grin

Shitnigerians are a load of fvcking ediots! a crazy asylum filled with deluded lunatics cool stvpid bastards, scammers, spammers, 419ners cry
nuke them all! senseless morons cheesy

you and your entire familiy are fuelish magg0ts shocked senseless mor0ns! Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. Sinking faster and faster lipsrsealed

if I vex, I fit piss around the entire village called abuja, from area one to apo, to asokoro, katampe back to area one in less than five minutes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how many of your long suffering mudder fuggers live in abuja city? most of your insanely impoverished monkeys dwell in places like Nyanyan, Suleija and Gwagwalada. Na lie? grin grin grin grin grin fuelish mudder fugging goat!

[s]
alex7071:
You are foolish petrodolar. Go and tell someone that has never been to Accra before that Accra is very big. If you remove the slum from Accra, then I wonder where would be Accra again.
[/s]
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
PetroDolla6:

chai see painment grin

Shitnigerians are a load of fvcking ediots! a crazy asylum filled with deluded lunatics cool stvpid bastards, scammers, spammers, 419ners cry

you and your entire familiy are fuelish magg0ts shocked senseless mor0ns! Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. Sinking faster and faster lipsrsealed

if I vex, I fit piss around the entire village called abuja, from area one to apo, to asokoro, katampe back to area one in less than five minutes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how many of your long suffering mudder fuggers live in abuja city? most of your insanely impoverished monkeys dwell in places like Nyanyan, Suleija and Gwagwalada. Na lie? grin grin grin grin grin fuelish mudder fugging goat!

[s][/s]
You sound so foolish. How many of Ghanaians live in the city. List the parts of Accra that's more beautiful than Nyanya, Geagwalada and Suleija. Most Accra parts are not even as beautiful as these places you mentioned. Accra is just like Nyanya. Exactly. Stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

chai see painment grin

[s][/s]
see this bastard is insulting Nigerians lolllll, the fool is even using pidgin to insult us . Ghanaians are just a bunch of charcoal black haters and envious people, inferiority complex is their middle name. dude if u hate Nigerians, just look for d nearest ocean in ur kid country and jump inside it, becos nobody cares abt u and ur country anyways. whenever Ghana is mentioned ,people will be like "who is Ghana mtcheeeeww"

just a small country looking for attention by fire by force , coming to compare themselves with Nigeria looolll that's just crazy and stupid

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

chai see painment grin

[s][/s]
see this bastard is insulting Nigerians lolllll, the fool is even using pidgin to insult us . Ghanaians are just a bunch of charcoal black haters and envious people, inferiority complex is their middle name. dude if u hate Nigerians, just look for d nearest ocean in ur kid country and jump inside it, becos nobody cares abt u and ur country anyways. whenever Ghana is mentioned ,people will be like "who is Ghana mtcheeeeww"

just a small country looking for attention by fire by force , coming to compare themselves with Nigeria looolll that's just crazy and stupid

llooooll don't forget that sinking Nigeria still has d largest economy in africa, while Ghana that is better Dan Nigeria still dey manage 20 billion dollars lool(d amount our politicians steal)
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:

llooooll don't forget that sinking Nigeria still has d largest economy in africa, while Ghana that is better Dan Nigeria still dey manage 20 billion dollars lool(d amount our politicians steal)
Nigerians are a bunch of 200 million uneducated bleachers who ate highly uncivilized and become nuisance wherever they go with their incivility.

Everywhere you go, people know the story of Ghana and they know how Ghanaians are supposed to behave.
I've never seen a country where 76% of you feel so inferior that you bleach your skin grin
What a mumu country
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
Nigerians are a bunch of 200 million uneducated bleachers who ate highly uncivilized and become nuisance wherever they go with their incivility.

Everywhere you go, people know the story of Ghana and they know how Ghanaians are supposed to behave.
I've never seen a country where 76% of you feel so inferior that you bleach your skin grin
What a mumu country
You must be an idiot to believe that nonsense. That's the most worthless estimation I've ever seen. Most people that bleach are from the South and Southern Nigerian girls are not even up to 50% of the population. The percentage that bleach in the South is not even up to 50%.Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
alex7071:
You must be an idiot to believe that nonsense. That's the most worthless estimation I've ever seen. Most people that bleach are from the South and Southern Nigerian girls are not even up to 50% of the population. The percentage that bleach in the South is not even up to 50%.Nigeria.
it's not only girls, you guys bleach as he'll in comparison to your girls
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:

What a mumu country
loooolll story ? wat story ? does Ghana even have a story guy nobody knows Ghana ,trust me
lol uneducated, for Christ sake d first African Nobel prize laureate was a Nigeria ,so wat is dis fool saying

instead of u and ur stupid country to be thankful to Nigeria for changing d White mans perception of africa ,u are here (in a Nigerian forum) talking rubbish

The white men thought they were wiser and superior to Africans , till Nigerians invented 419 and fooled a lot of white people

The white men thought Africans were academically stupid ,till a Nigerian (wole Soyinka) became d first African Nobel prize winner

The white men thought africa was a jungle ,till Lagos became one of d fastest growing cities in d world

The white men thought africa was a poor continent ,till a Nigerian man became d richest African in d world

The white men thought ebola was going to kill everybody in africa ,till Nigeria stepped in and defeated d deadly disease

The white men also thought boko haram was going to destroy west africa ,till Nigeria fought against them

The white men thought africa was an economically poor continent ,till Nigeria economy became d largest economy in Africa and 25th in the world

The white men thought africa didn't have a movie industry, till nollywood stepped in

The white men thought an African cudunt lead a world organization ,till a Nigerian woman(okonjo iweala) became the managing director of world bank

The white men thought they can impose their gay law in west africa, till Nigeria sed NO!!

so guy abeg has Ghana or any Ghanian achieved close to anytin that I have listed

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
it's not only girls, you guys bleach as he'll in comparison to your girls
guy stop saying wat u don't know , no matter how u talk trash abt Nigeria , it will Neva come down to Ghanas level
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy stop saying wat u don't know , no matter how u talk trash abt Nigeria , it will Neva come down to Ghanas level
still throwing baby tantrums grin grin
Everyone knows, the lowest point for a nation to drop is the level of Nigeria . The point where it's citizens feel they can only have a better life when they travel out of their country
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooolll story ? wat story ? does Ghana even have a story guy nobody knows Ghana ,trust me
lol uneducated, for Christ sake d first African Nobel prize laureate was a Nigeria ,so wat is dis fool saying

instead of u and ur stupid country to be thankful to Nigeria for changing d White mans perception of africa ,u are here (in a Nigerian forum) talking rubbish

The white men thought they were wiser and superior to Africans , till Nigerians invented 419 and fooled a lot of white people

The white men thought Africans were academically stupid ,till a Nigerian (wole Soyinka) became d first African Nobel prize winner

The white men thought africa was a jungle ,till Lagos became one of d fastest growing cities in d world

The white men thought africa was a poor continent ,till a Nigerian man became d richest African in d world

The white men thought ebola was going to kill everybody in africa ,till Nigeria stepped in and defeated d deadly disease

The white men also thought boko haram was going to destroy west africa ,till Nigeria fought against them

The white men thought africa was an economically poor continent ,till Nigeria economy became d largest economy in Africa and 25th in the world

The white men thought africa didn't have a movie industry, till nollywood stepped in

The white men thought an African cudunt lead a world organization ,till a Nigerian woman(okonjo iweala) became the managing director of world bank

The white men thought they can impose their gay law in west africa, till Nigeria sed NO!!

so guy abeg has Ghana or any Ghanian achieved close to anytin that I have listed
has any Nigerian invented a thing before?
Check out Thomas Mensah and is Inventory of inventions and patents
Check out the team that built the Curiosity Rover currently on Mars.
Check out Prof. Frimpong Boateng
That's for engineering and medicine

Dumb guy
When did Nigeria even become a nation... grin
Up till now, you still don't have a nation
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
has any Nigerian invented a thing before?
Check out Thomas Mensah and is Inventory of inventions and patents
Check out the team that built the Curiosity Rover currently on Mars.
Check out Prof. Frimpong Boateng
That's for engineering and medicine

Dumb guy
When did Nigeria even become a nation... grin
Up till now, you still don't have a nation
looolll Phillip emeagwali invented d fastest computer in d world
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
looolll Phillip emeagwali invented d fastest computer in d world
you live in a parallel world
He developed an application for super computing
Dumb head
Still want to compare your shit whole
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
still throwing baby tantrums grin grin
Everyone knows, the lowest point for a nation to drop is the level of Nigeria . The point where it's citizens feel they can only have a better life when they travel out of their country
lol d lowest point , yet ur president worships the "lowest country in africa " yet d "lowest country in Africa" owns 60% of Ghana's economy looooll ur musicians and actors run to naija to become famous . guy weda u like it or not , Nigeria is where opportunities is, people are running to other countries becos of our present recession(which d world knows about) and they eventually run back wen they want to start a big business or become superstars lol.

but in Ghana , nobody runs away ,nobody runs back. all of u are just dere duin nothing, even ur economy is run by Nigerians and u expect to be known in d world mtcheeeeww

guy I'm tired of this stupid argument with u, there really isnt any point. u Ghanaians are just HATERS!!! and ENVIOUS!!! people

I'm sure u are going to say one stupid tin abt boko haram and electricity mcheew
Ghana wey no get boko haram and have constant electricity cannot even boast of any achievement, even bad ones self looolll
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol d lowest point , yet ur president worships the "lowest country in africa " yet d "lowest country in Africa" owns 60% of Ghana's economy looooll ur musicians and actors run to naija to become famous . guy weda u like it or not , Nigeria is where opportunities is, people are running to other countries becos of our present recession(which d world knows about) and they eventually run back wen they want to start a big business or become superstars lol.

but in Ghana , nobody runs away ,nobody runs back. all of u are just dere duin nothing, even ur economy is run by Nigerians and u expect to be known in d world mtcheeeeww

guy I'm tired of this stupid argument with u, there really isnt any point. u Ghanaians are just HATERS!!! and ENVIOUS!!! people

I'm sure u are going to say one stupid tin abt boko haram and electricity mcheew
Ghana wey no get boko haram and have constant electricity cannot even boast of any achievement, even bad ones self looolll
when I build a car and you come and buy it, does it give ownership of the car manufacturing company?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:

what does Nigeria have for Ghana to envy?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
what does Nigeria have for Ghana to envy?
uuumhh let me think , d largest economy in africa, d biggest movie industry in africa, d biggest music scene in Africa, a lot of billionaires, some of d biggest companies in africa, attention , power. lol shud I continue
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
uuumhh let me think , d largest economy in africa, d biggest movie industry in africa, d biggest music scene in Africa, a lot of billionaires, some of d biggest companies in africa, attention , power. lol shud I continue
which of your companies are more valuable than VRA, Gridco, ECG, GCB, TOR, ADB, NIB just to name a few
A large economy that produces nothing but oil, who wants to envy that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.