Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? (1518 Views)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by JayFK(m): 2:15am On Mar 04, 2008
Do you dig guys who have piercings? maybe one or two?
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by aloib(f): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2008
hm i totally love it, not much though, 2 max
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2008
ehrrrrrrm, and sticking with the two my mom gave me when i was born. that's enough shakara, dnt need to put any more whole in my skin to entice anybody. . .
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by creamdream: 2:44am On Mar 04, 2008
Whatever
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

Whatever
eh en? ki lo sa si e lo fun? cheesy grin whatever ko what eba ni
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2008
morenike09:

ehrrrrrrm, and sticking with the two my mom gave me when i was born. that's enough shakara, dnt need to put any more whole in my skin to entice anybody. . .

seconded!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by powerofmap(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2008
Piercing kai kini mo fe fi se lol,
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 04, 2008
@creamdream, bosita and finish this now!!

@morenike
i don talk am!! them no talk say make crase person no browse internet, the only thing be say them must show them self!! just do what the Doctor said,take your pills!! and don't abort that pregnancy as you plan ok?

what is this rubbish you're spewing? something about pregnancy. . ok, idiot, let me educate you. . for a person can get pregnant, they must either had a sexual intercourse or by artificial insemination(asexual reproduction) . i dnt know how you got pregnant without either of this, but Glory Be to God in the Highness oh. . .omo, good luck. . just to let you know, crack kills, so stop this unhealthy actions. . .well its your life, and one less idiot in the world
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by creamdream: 3:18am On Mar 04, 2008
It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense grin grin shocked
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense grin grin shocked
exactly. . .you have neither. . .common sense nor education. . .we've established that. . .but why do you think you're pregnant? is it the cracks? did you start seeing things? like in a dream? is that where cream[b]dream[/b] came from shocked shocked? omo, i'll be your doctor tonight. . .tell me what is worrying you. you still have hopes cool cool grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by powerofmap(m): 3:28am On Mar 04, 2008
@creamdream shuuuuuuuuuuu wetin Morenike do you na? u just come dey follow her go everywhere and dey yarn dust chill na guy, All dem you na Obirin ni? grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by creamdream: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2008
for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sue me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!! i don go sleep o. stay there dey yarn your stupid mind. unfortunately stupidity has no vaccine. bye
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by iice(f): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2008
@Topic
Big fan of it grin grin Have a couple. . .thinking of adding more grin grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by creamdream: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike
or your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sure me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!! i don go sleep o. stay there dey yarn your stupid mind. unfortunately stupidity has no vaccine. bye
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by LadyT(f): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream are you on drugs?  Shut the hell up.  God these internet stalkers and spammers wont stop. bastard
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 04, 2008
powerofmap:

@creamdream shuuuuuuuuuuu wetin Morenike do you na? u just come dey follow her go everywhere and dey yarn dust chill na guy, All them you na Obirin ni? grin
LOL. . .this guy is my lost dog. , he's being obedient by following me around. . .in the Music forum and the Romance Forum.

LadyT:

creamdream are you on drugs? Shut the hell up. God these internet stalkers and spammers wont stop. bastard
yes, he's on drugs. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

@creamdream
am 76 na. . .only a lil boy will believe that. . .stay demented cheesy cheesy you found out am 76 and you're crushed. even if i was 20 i wouldn't reconsider you
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by powerofmap(m): 3:51am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike Jo ma bi nu so gboh Think d guy dey kolo for you but can't say it openly.
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by creamdream: 3:53am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike
wrong i did not find out you were 76, i found out you live under the delusion that you are 76 and i also found out that i can make a cofin for just the head ,yes for people like you who are dead from neck up!! i dont really think much of you and your fellow mad people, you deserve an award, the nobel prize for imbecility!!  NO DOUBT!!
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by powerofmap(m): 3:56am On Mar 04, 2008
@Morenike take your time ooooh which kind language be that na? I dont like it, If someone just dey try to ease emself out here after a day job means he dey follow you aroud or means you come dey call me Dog, "DON'T LIKE IT"
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 04, 2008
powerofmap:

@morenike Jo ma bi nu so gboh Think d guy dey kolo for you but can't say it openly.

omo, sorry o. . .but me and this bobo are finishing it off on another thread. . .i told himto come here, ten he wan finish it off on music. .

@cremdream
ok, i'll copy and paste it for you here.
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike see your life??your matter no dey pass Romance!! Romance thread kill you. not me and you.who dey talk about lawyer for here? you are on your own, another viszible sign of crase.wont you go and take yor pills, maybe islander can sneek a few kolo drug into the popcorn to save you further embarrassment to your mumuself and nairaland. you go mumu tay!!
BLOODY LIAR!!for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sure me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!! i don go sleep o. [b]stay there dey yarn your stupid mind. unfortunately stupidity has no vaccine. [/b]bye
hehehehe. . .i see my life, and its flourishing. . .i also see your life. . .wait. . wait. . .what is this? nothing. .
okk, idiot, so all the people that goes on the romance forum are looking for love? hahaha, omo, you go kill me o. . .ok, now you want to change the story b/c i can pull out that exact thread where you claimed to be a lwayer, dnt tell me story story. . .
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, i am 76, it's crushing you, like i said if i was 20, i would never consider a homeless hobo like you. see you, each morning you dey carry your rags and beg money under on the streets of oshodi market, and you dey come on Nairaland claiming to be a lawyer. . .ok, let's forget about the lawyer part. lets talk about this your other claim. when did you get pregnant? didn't know that homos (guy/guy) can give each pregnancy. now that's another study for the scientist to figure out. but why are you fucking bleating on Nairaland. we can't help you, we dnt do charity work. no, no nairas or dollars for you. this is why you should have stayed in school instead of following boys inside the school toilet to give Mouth Gig for some nairas. . .you see, as we were saying last time, your mama left the game open and you had chance to escape your hell hole and finish your rendevous with them area boys. oma se, iwo omo yi, oti ba aye je. .you know stupidity has no vaccine, yet you dey prostitue for money to cure your stupidity. .atleast, now you know all hope is lost on you, what's next? you might as well give up life and jump off a bridge. one less idiot the world has to deal with .
and for the fucking last time so you'll stop confusing yourself. . .[size=15pt]i am 76, get it or forget it. . . .no, i am not young,[/size] and no, am not part of your homo club so leave me out of it, mr lawyer for the homos

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by TheSly: 4:18am On Mar 04, 2008
Olowa olorun oba. . . wa gba nairaland lowo binisi

Pls Lord forgive them kids for they know not what they are doing. . .

Awon omo kekere yi sha. . . . . won fe ba ile aye yi je. . embarassed
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Olowa olorun oba. . . wa gba nairaland lowo binisi

Please Lord forgive them kids for they know not what they are doing. . .

Awon omo kekere yi sha. . . . . won fe ba ile aye yi je. . embarassed
omo, hush, and let the dog get here. . .if you're his owner, abeg,carry am and go, i no want him o. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by TheSly: 4:27am On Mar 04, 2008

omo, hush, and let the dog get here. . .if you're his owner, abeg,. . .

what!!! angry angry angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

what!!! angry angry angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry
jay, answer my question. are you or are you not?
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by TheSly: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2008
What u mean mayne? which question?
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

What u mean mayne? which question?
eh en? so you don forget the question. no problem. i'll take that as a no!! but who the Bleep let their Bleep en dog astray. . make i call the dog abuse hotline so they can come get creamdream!! angry angry grin
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by spoilt(f): 4:37am On Mar 04, 2008
i've never been able to take guys who have piercings seriously.  grin
but then again i saw a dude who had pierced his eyebrow and brotherman was totally hot!  grin grin

i have four earrings in each ear. i would rather women did the piercings than men.  undecided
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by TheSly: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2008

eh en? so you don forget the question. no problem. i'll take that as a no!! but who the mess let their mess en dog astray. . make i call the dog abuse hotline so they can come get creamdream!! angry angry grin

U r not hot,virulent and malignant as u used to be. . . . .whats wrong? cheesy cheesy

Teach 'em sum lessons will ya? cheesy
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

You r not hot,virulent and malignant as u used to be. . . . .whats wrong? cheesy cheesy

Teach 'em sum lessons will ya? cheesy
once upon a time, i decided to get myself involved in a relationship. . .i got soften, its sad!!! and yet lovely on its own. . . cheesy cheesy grin grin you sabi am not hot as before? come see the fire around me, they're glowing sef
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by ariblaze(m): 4:49am On Mar 04, 2008
funny thing about this threads

you just never know which direction it would take

i feel soo outta the loop
Re: How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? by ariblaze(m): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2008
funny thing about this threads

you just never know which direction it would take

i feel soo outta the loop

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men / My Boyfriend / What Do You Think Of Men Who Meet Their Wives In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.