Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? (670 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? by yertyr(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
I'm lucky to still have my grandparents. Although they're slowly going senile... But we thank God. This morning, they hugged each other to greet... I cudn't help but smile as fidgety hands rested at each other's back. They say dat true luv wasn't xpressd by Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandpa and grandma that grew old 2gether.... Does love still exist at dat age? Wats ur take?
Re: Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? by Nickydrake(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
I imagine love is the only thing that could possibly exist between an aged couple. Not the fiery passion of newlyweds, but a deep warmth and contentment that settles in when every other emotion imaginable, both the affectionate and the acidic, has been sampled.

I mean, what did you think keeps old couples together, an overexciting sex life? cheesy
Re: Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? by greedie1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nickydrake: I imagine love is the only thing that could possibly exist between an aged couple. Not the fiery passion of newlyweds, but a deep warmth and contentment that settles in when every other emotion imaginable, both the affectionate and the acidic, has been sampled.

I mean, what did you think keeps old couples together, an overexciting sex life? cheesy
excellent!
Re: Grandparents: Do Love Still Exist At Their Age? by DigitalSignal(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2013
yertyr: I'm lucky to still have my grandparents. Although they're slowly going senile... But we thank God. This morning, they hugged each other to greet... I cudn't help but smile as fidgety hands rested at each other's back. They say dat true luv wasn't xpressd by Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandpa and grandma that grew old 2gether.... Does love still exist at dat age? Wats ur take?
What's love, intimacy?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Selling Yourself Playing Girlfriend? / Tips On How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. / I Love My Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.