Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi (2111 Views)

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by pheesayor(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Got this bb message from the Canary himself, Kayode Ogundamisi
PPBT (Permanent Post Biafra Trauma) is throwing the Biafra blackmail & irrational tantrum when an opinion of Ndi Igbo is raised by NON-IGBOS. It does not serve the interest and cause of the Igbo people, it is not only self defeatist but meant to blur issues; no one is holding Ndi Igbo down in Nigeria.

No law stopping a Nigerian of Igbo extraction from contesting for the highest office in the land, it is left to that candidate to build alliances, sell his or programmes to Nigerians and break barriers, Igbos are evidently thriving very well in South West Nigeria, conducting businesses un harassed and melting very well with the host community, Lagos State government was blessed with a Nigerian of Igbo extraction who rose to become State commissioner for Finance. Joe Igbokwe is also the spokesperson for ACN in Lagos state.

The more you try to raise that PPBT blackmail, the more you alienate people from open discussion about the state of the Igbo union. I certainly agree that Biafra needs to be discussed in an open and transparent manner and that the issues that brought the civil war are still in existence, but to simply shout civil war when genuine critique of a Nigerian in government of Igbo extraction is raised does not serve a good purpose. I have said my own now resort to the usual call me an ‘ANTI IGBO’
On BB 21659292 on Twitter @ogundamisi

2 Likes

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by advocate666: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cursed be the year 1914.

Cursed are the papers and passports that proclaim me a Nigerian.

Cursed be all igbo people who ever worked for one Nigeria.

Biafra is not dead. Biafra will rise. In this lifetime or the next.

It is inevitable no matter what filth spews out of jobless Yoruba mouths.

3 Likes

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by watchinglagos: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
post Biafra trauma blackmail..... hmmmm
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Jarus(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Canary is on point. Too bad these people cry victimization in everything, everywhere. Thought this was only on Nairaland. Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Jarus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
I certainly agree that Biafra needs to be discussed in an open and transparent manner and that the issues that brought the civil war are still in existence

That was my exact point when I offered them Nairaland debate platform last month to civilly present their case on why they hold those marginalization views. But as usual, it was blackmail.
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by MrGlobe(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
The Author (whoever he is) is an idi_ot! why is that Yorubas are always quick to say igbos are doing business un harassed in South West Nigeria (South West huh? I laugh). Is south west Nigeria different from Nigeria? Are millions of Yorubas doing jobs in PH, onitsha, Aba etc being harassed? Like the south west has an option. Or they think they can go boko haram way and destroy their region too. who loses?
Yes you people better mind your business and leave biafra/igbos alone. Face your corrupt ravaged leaders. We will keep shouting Biafra because we don't believe in the Nigerian project! Whether the author is pro or anti igbo is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Dede1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
How could people have discussion of Biafra in an open and transparent manner when the jackass, I meant original author, could not differentiate between Ndigbo and Biafra? The aforementioned author needs to go back to school and study about Britain-Nigeria\Biafra civil war before the apparent display of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Noiseless2: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kayode Ogundamisi, we will keep shouting Biafra Biafra it doesn't even matter what plonkers like yourself think, infact since the mention of Biafra is what reminds you and your cohorts of your proudly and devilish Obafemi Awhore-lowo's war crime, your lazy attempt to make us stop will keep backfiring.
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by pazienza(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Jarus: Canary is on point. Too bad these people cry victimization in everything, everywhere. Thought this was only on Nairaland. Very annoying.
Ehe! Just like 'we' thought.
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2013
PPBT is real. I am out
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2013
Jarus: Canary is on point. Too bad these people cry victimization in everything, everywhere. Thought this was only on Nairaland. Very annoying.

LOL Oh When I was complaining then, you were banning me calling me a tribalist. I remember telling you then that I was not tribalistic but annoyed at then way I was bullied each time i say the truth.

Welcome to the REAL WORLD OF NAIRALAND egbon. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndigbo za afa gi ngbe a kporo gi
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by hollandis(f): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2013
I didnt bother to read the content after the meaningless topic.I still dont understand what the title means .
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by sbeezy8: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Well like its always poor people who feel they are being shortchanged or held down. I know PLENTY of igbo people who are elites in society and will marry their daughter out to other elite yoruba hausa muslim etc.

I mean look at ojukwu family, if they were serious about igbo issues they would have relocated their investments back to igboland.

pretty simple.

2 Likes

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by pazienza(m): 2:17am On Jan 24, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
Hahaha! grin grin grin at last, you've shown your true Yoruba bigotry ar.se, ever since you were demoted from your mod position. Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! Now, jump into the grave with otapiapia grin
You see why i pity any igboman that still believes in one nigeria,all these while,this man was a tribalist,yet he hid it well with a veneer of good country man, imagine how he looked the other way while the political section award turned to an all yoruba affair,now we have seen his true colour. *grins*

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 24, 2013
Mr. Globe:
The Author (whoever he is) is an idi_ot! why is that Yorubas are always quick to say igbos are doing business un harassed in South West Nigeria (South West huh? I laugh). Is south west Nigeria different from Nigeria? Are millions of Yorubas doing jobs in PH, onitsha, Aba etc being harassed? Like the south west has an option. Or they think they can go boko haram way and destroy their region too. who loses?
Yes you people better mind your business and leave biafra/igbos alone. Face your corrupt ravaged leaders. We will keep shouting Biafra because we don't believe in the Nigerian project! Whether the author is pro or anti igbo is irrelevant.

Lmao did you even read the article because youre doing exactly everything he alleged in his message.
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by nku5: 5:52am On Jan 24, 2013
So this fellow broadcasted this shyte. What exactly does he hope to achieve except win over some more tribalistic fans like we have here on NL. No wonder the beef keeps growing
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666: Cursed be the year 1914.

cursed be ojukwu who also contested to be the president of this same Nigeria he fought against during the 2003 general elections, cursed be senator chukwumerije a one time biafra propagandist who is now in the national assembly at abuja sitting, eating, drinking and looting with the same northerners he spoke against during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by cfours: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2013
lakhadimar: [size=14pt] cursed be ojukwu who also contested to be the president of this same Nigeria he fought against during the 2003 general elections, cursed be senator chukwumerije a one time biafra propagandist who is now in the national assembly at abuja sitting, eating, drinking and looting with the same northerners he spoke against during the civil war. [/size]

grin grin hahah

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by eggheaders(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2013
the oju-iku comrades are living to type.can't wait to drive them to their enclaves. and leave our south west alone.
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by chuks49(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2013
pazienza: Ehe! Just like 'we' thought.

I have always known him to be a bigot
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by chuks49(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2013
pazienza: You see why i pity any igboman that still believes in one nigeria,all these while,this man was a tribalist,yet he hid it well with a veneer of good country man, imagine how he looked the other way while the political section award turned to an all yoruba affair,now we have seen his true colour. *grins*

I was never deceived by his chameleonic nature
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by seanet01: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666: Cursed be the year 1914.

cursed is oju-iku, he worked for Nigerian unity by joining NPN in 79. Cursed is azikwe for voting for one Nigeria when Awolowo voted against it at the conference.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by Noiseless2: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
I have always known that "JAIRUS" as someone who has being roasted by the tribal hate/religious bigotry which he has been trying to disguise from the next door neighbours, so he could be able to carry on to deceive those Igbos with eyes and minds but cannot see or refuse to think cos' they live and have investments in lagos and north of niGGAria.

Since the mention of Biafra republic and the millions of innocent women and children who were murdered by your evil proud and war criminal OBAFEMI AWHORE-LOWO and his northern niGGArian cohorts is what gives you lots sleepless night, you ain't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by cassyrooy(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2013
wat dis dysfunctional author*(s) wil neva get ryt is writin about Biafra/Ndigbo, for my children wil be Biafran Generals and dats one God sent me to do
Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by kettykin: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
i am really surprised people responded to this piece written by this nonentity troll , he even dropped his pin and tweeter address.

The fool is busy talking about Permanent Post Biafra Trauma and cowardly and Hypocritically ignoring the Looting, Raping, Killing orchestrated by Fulani herdsmen in the South west Villages.

It Seems somebody having Having Malaria but busy taking Panadol for another Man's Head ache such is the life of a Looser Trolling his frustration at another ethnic group

1 Like

Re: The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
yarodin:

LOL it is only an Yoruba manu that will call a hard working, self sufficent individual a parasite. LOL common agbero dey call hin Oga parasite/squatter? Una jealousy never start.

We know those self sufficient hardworking individuals like those beheaded daily in Malaysia, those alaba pirates, fake drugs merchant etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! / Breaking... Ex-oyo Hos, 11 Others Remanded Over N5.6bn Pension Scam / OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.