Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector (7964 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
may God help him, but he needs to work. faith without works is dead and its killing this country. Just do the right thing minister.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by Rimbaldi: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
vanstanzy: Asked how he intends to deal with the mafia in the power sector if appointed Minister of Power, Mr Nebo said that he would chase out the demons frustrating the growth of the sector.
He said that some highly placed Nigerians still believe that witches are responsible for the problems in the power sector “but I believe that God will give me the power to chase out the demons in the power sector.”

"As much as i believe in God and demons, and i believe evil lurks in the power sector. But with the little i know, one doesn't offer spiritual explanations for economic or political problems."

The sarcasm in that statement is obviously lost on you.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by playmode(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
As long as Jonathan is president of Nigeria and PDP is the ruling party ,the problems will not reduce.Instead they will multiply.If you vote in a corrupt stupid cretin to lead you ,don't expect any progress.Nigeria will remain a fxcked up country and the world's dustbin.You know why? because Nigerians have very low IQs.

Secondly these Ministerial candidates did not answer the questions asked,instead they started telling parables and speaking in tongues.This is what is wrong with Nigeria. Instead of appointing credible individual who have experience in the power industry , we appoint clueless individuals just because they have a PHD. Jonathan has a PHD but we all saw how he failed woefully when he was being questioned by mampour on cnn. It is hard to believe that Jonathan completed primary school ,the way he handled that interview.

I have stopped weeping for Nigeria because Nigerians don't love themselves.We have the voting power to select capable leaders but tribal politics and general stupidity will not allow is to do what is right for our nation.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by swissflow: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
When Prof. Nebo came to UNN, there multi million Naira projects abandoned to rot claiming they were sinking. The man completed all of them and built several more to completion. Believe me, he chased out many demons from UNN. Ministry of Power in the hands of Prof. Nebo will be the very first round peg in a round hole in the GEJ administration. Go do your thing, Prof.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by ckkris: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
playmode: As long as Jonathan is president of Nigeria and PDP is the ruling party ,the demons will not die.Instead they will multiply.If you vote in a corrupt stupid crtein to lead you ,don't expect any progress.Nigeria will remain a fxcked up country and the world's dustbin.You know why? because Nigerians have very low IQs.

No Sir ! If NEPA is privatised the rogues (alias rich and successful) that steal NEPA budget will become redundant, and poor, like former NITEL staff. Govt will no longer spend budget on them. Is this not enough reason for them to fight the privatisation process? They also sponsor quack hare-brained writers to tag President Jonathan clueless? After privatisation you won't see those 'cluefull' dafts driving JEEPS all over the place, and marrying uncountable number of wives. And they didn't even add value to economy by creating jobs. Instead they breed CAPITAL FLIGHT by stashing the money in secret accounts all over the world, preventing power supply, increasing import of useless generators, another capital flight, and grossly reducing productivity, both at Broad Street, Main Street, Market Road, Industry Road and Farm Road. Nnaji underestimated them, and hopefully Nebo won't. No sir, Nigerians don't have low IQ. They generally do well in conducive communities that others have developed. Nigeria also must be developed by Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by princejude(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thank God Prof. Nebo accept the power minister appointment. Watch out, on his first day in that office, all the evil/demons in that ministry will surrender.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by princemaicheal: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tolexander: i pray say make the bushmeat no catch the hunter in the process of chasing daemon.
It is easier said than done.
I expect him to do better than Pro.Bart. All eyes are on power,that is the singular most important sector(in my opinion) that can drive growth in the economy.
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by malele(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
My former DVC (ESUT)
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by saved: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Will the cabal ruling the world of gasoline generator allow him to function? I pray he matches his word with positive actions that will be obvious, even to the blind. Shalom
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by Candybob(m): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2013
playmode:

'Nigerians have very low IQs'.

'I have stopped weeping for Nigeria because Nigerians don't love themselves'.

Thank you very much for the insult, u have made your point, clap for yourself!

Pls keep your tears for yourselve...b'cos u need it more than Nigeria! Cos one thing is sure from your rants, an average Nigerian agbero has a higher IQ than you can ever hope to have:-/
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by redsun(m): 2:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Most of you are taking the demon thing literally as always. I don't think the prof should be that stupid to reason like that. By demons,he means the mafias,the bad eggs and enemies of progress which includes usurpers like David mark that approved his appointment.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by pitipom: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2013
dridowu: D only demon are perish destruction party

Hahahahaaaaaaa
Re: Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector by princejude(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
September Arrivals

ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
TDA2030 Amplifier Module
W5100 Ethernet Shield
9 Pin 10k A09-103 Resistor pack
8 Channel Relay module
microSD Card Module
CP2102 USB-TO-TTL
L7805CV
ST Link V2
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Minimum Board
Electronic Door Lock
MB-102 (830 Point) Bread Board
20cm Dupont male – female
20cm Dupont male – male
GPS Receiver
MG995 Metal Gear Servo
MG90S Metal Gear Mini Servo
SG90 Mini Servo
Stepper Motor with ULN2003 motor driver board
LM35 Temperature Sensor
HLK-PM01 AC-DC 220V to 5V mini power supply
RFID NFC PN532 Shield
MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
DHT11 Temperature And Relative Humidity Sensor Module
Servo Pan/Tilt Anti-Vibration Camera Mount
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Single-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Double-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
FR4 PCB Single Side Copper Clad Board. 70 x 100 x 1.5 mm
FR4 PCB Double-Side Copper Clad Board, 150 * 100 * 1.6 mm
1W Zener diode 3.3v -30V
DIY KIT GSM GPRS 900 – 1800 MHz Short Message Service SMS module
Robotic Arm
MQ-137 Ammonia Gas Sensor
PH Level Sensor Module

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Rochas Okorocha Won / Court Affirms Jurisdiction To Try Rickey Tarfa, Trial Commences May 20 / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.