Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? (700 Views)

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by ihedioramma: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2013
WHAT IS THAT THING THAT WILL MAKE GOD HAPPY ABOUT YOU? OR IS YOUR WAY OF LIVING GIVING GOD JOY?. BROTHERS ALL OF US HAS LOST LET US COME BACK TO GOD AND LIVE AS JESUS TEACH US. LOOK AT OUR SIN'S TO DAY MANY OF THEM ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE HOW DO WE GET IT? OR IS IT WHAT JESUS TEACH US? CARS,MONEY E.T.C IS NOTHING ALL OF THEM IS FOR THIS WORLD AND WE CAN'T TALK ANY OUT OF HERE .SO BE GOOD , OBEY JESUS, WORSHIP HIM, HELP ANY ONE IF U CAN AND ENJOY ONLY UR WIFE. THANK'S.
Re: What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by Mynd44: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2013
And after that?
Smh
Re: What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by ihedioramma: 2:00am On Jan 24, 2013
LONG TIME MY BROTHER? WHAT IS THAT TOPIC ME AND U FOLLOW LAST?
Re: What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by Mynd44: 2:10am On Jan 24, 2013
ihedioramma: LONG TIME MY BROTHER? WHAT IS THAT TOPIC ME AND U FOLLOW LAST?
Me?
I don't know ooooo
Re: What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by ihedioramma: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2013
OK. GO BACK AND LOOK UR POSTS.
Re: What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
ihedioramma: OK. GO BACK AND LOOK UR POSTS.
That will be very silly

(1) (Reply)

4 Family Members Die In Fatal Accident On Daughter's Graduation Day / 12 Killed In Auto Accident In Awka!!!(look) / No Place Like Home Is This Saying Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.