Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You (3078 Views)

Modern Funny Picture Of When U Mst Live In An Upstairs / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by saucekid(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2008
dem just dey disgust themself
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by ituen(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2008
See men dey discuss my wife. Na wa oh
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by clemcykul(f): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2008
ol boi u don surfer, no be u dey carry over load?

e kpele o grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2008
clemcykul:

ol boi u don surfer, no be u dey carry over load?

e kpele o grin

make we join hand give am poison. Then we go share his wife. Na me get from waist reach down, na u get upper waist go reach her head. grin smiley
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by clemcykul(f): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
lol ure very ganerous grin

na correct guy u be grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2008
Sweet Guy. Ur meat go sweet sha ooo grin

So when we go strike na?
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by clemcykul(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
make i check my heavy duty calender
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by saucekid(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
*strolls in. . . . . strolls out*
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Sauce
Come back here! Old man pic no dey una side?
grin
Abi U don high?
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by folly69(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
he's always high on his usual stuff
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
No wonder he no even drop small salutation.
Go cut cane come, coat am with pepper paste.

I wan teach person lesson.
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by saucekid(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
old man shit no dey unaside too
*meat dey talk inside pot of soup,crayfish dey open mouth say he get suggestion*
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
**U for ask meat why condition bend cray fish na**

na OLD AGE!
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by saucekid(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
and so,the confession comes out
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
yes ooo. Next time make you try drop small respect for elders ooo. wink
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by ituen(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
na who be this gilgee?
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
The son of his father!
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by MrTurkey(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
gilgee, gobble gobble gobble grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2008
I want to remind you that
1 I get single bone
2 I dey stammer
3 I get hot temper
So make you use brain ooo before I unleash my anger on . . . . . . I hail oo bros. I know your mama too well, I no fit wound you. grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by saucekid(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
so you dey Bleep him mama
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
not really, but we dey run things. grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by TOYOSI20(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ post

Cool
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by MrTurkey(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
gilgee:
I know your mama too well
for clarification purposes, at no time whatsoever has there been any contact, overt or covert between a human from this forum and my great mama turkey, who was a denizen in her own rights. all that claim such a knowledge of her only do so to expose their own buffonry to the utter consternation of all rational minded living multi celled organisms grin

so, someone was probably running things with someone thinking that it was someone else but whom it didn't quite turn out to be. . . too bad
undecided
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by ituen(m): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2008
hehehe grin grin grin
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by benjay1(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2008
@Mr. Turkey Why dont you just speak English ?
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by ituen(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2008
na swahili eim write?
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by benjay1(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2008
To me its Arabic written in English language.
Gbaam!!!
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by clemcykul(f): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
hmmm
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
ben~jay:

To me its Arabic written in English language.
Gbaam!!!

grin grin grin

No mind am. He wan cause madness for person. Upon this hot weather, You still get the mind to send person brain message like this.
No annoy me ooo! angry
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by benjay1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
@gilgee So u self dey feel my pain ??
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by gilgee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2008
ben~jay:

@gilgee So u self dey feel my pain ??

Yes na. two pages don tear comot from my dictionary now. angry angry
Turkey must pay dearly for this!
Re: I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You by jaymobb(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
no mind mr. turkey he just dey make me feel like say i no go school

@ turkey
take ur time o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Sunday Joke / Interview Joke.... Lol! / The Best Part Of The Day Is When You Can Take Off Your Bra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.