Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

North Korea Wants To Nuke America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Wants To Nuke America (880 Views)

Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / A Russian 'doctor Of Military Sciences' Says Moscow Should Just Nuke Yellowstone / Damascus To Be Leveled With Nuke After Strike On Tel Aviv!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Wants To Nuke America by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: North Korea Wants To Nuke America by teskyg: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
U,still obsessed with America?I suggest u get laced with Suicide vest and do the will of your slave Masters.I can clearly see the side effect of been high on cow Dung.
Re: North Korea Wants To Nuke America by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
teskyg: U,still obsessed with America?I suggest u get laced with Suicide vest and do the will of your slave Masters.I can clearly see the side effect of been high on cow Dung.
OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ? cry

(1) (Reply)

Prayers Will Boost Fg’s Quest For Prosperous Nigeria—jonathan / 50% Of PDP Members Will Move To APC, Says PDP Bot Member / Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.