Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? (866 Views)

El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ / Please Why Is Nairaland Turning Into A Nigeria Forum, Are People JOBLESS?? / Lagos Brt Buses Are Gradually Turning Into Molue, With No Remedy In Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2013
I just woke up now and I decided to do my early morning ritual(puffing and checking nairaland and a few other other websites) - look at what I saw: https://www.nairaland.com/636760/likely-restrictions-g.s.m-calls-text

I know I do some ghetto pranks sometimes and I infuse slangs and twangs into my posts... However, mine is just a representation of the "X" in my handle - which signifies: non-conformity and rebellious... but proper ghetto-ism shouldn't be allowed on this forum...

There are also some clowns on this forum who built their NL careers on stalking other posters and spamming the forum... It's high time Seun changed the rules of engagement on this forum... before the real intellectuals start leaving en-masse...

Cheers.
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Shymexx, the link you provided is 2yr old and what is that lady ranting about? undecided undecided undecided The thread was started by one Pataki in 2011 and she is just replying to the thread like 3 days ago or thereabout. I don't Just get it. Maybe they have a beef or something, but them how could she choose a thread of 2yrs ago to respond is beyond me.
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Feed me more: Shymexx, the link you provided is 2yr old and what is that lady ranting about? undecided undecided undecided The thread was started by one Pataki in 2011 and she is just replying to the thread like 3 days ago or thereabout. I don't Just get it. Maybe they have a beef or something, but them how could she choose a thread of 2yrs ago to respond is beyond me.

Hmmm... I honestly didn't check the date the thread was created.. grin

I just woke up when I created this thread and my eyes were still blurry.. wink

Anyway, why did you post someone else's pic on your profile?? undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^ Whose pic? angry angry
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2013
------------>
---------------->
Go dt side and do do ur flirting. Ok?
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Feed me more: ^^^ Whose pic? angry angry

The one on your profile, I know the girl.. grin
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2013
----
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by wesley80(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2013
It's getting really crazy around here, I noticed a new moniker the other day; DickSucker!, we already have "BushyAnus" and the list goes on.
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

The one on your profile, I know the girl.. grin

You are kidding right? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, I know where you are driving to, i won't fall for the bait. tongue
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Anyway, the chic is very cute and she'll get wifed up on sight - and I'll never cheat on her...

Tell her to shout me... wink
cheesy

I 'll...but she is far away from you.
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
wesley80: It's getting really crazy around here, I noticed a new moniker the other day; DickSucker!, we already have "BushyAnus" and the list goes on.

Lmao @ "dycksucker@ grin

Oboman
lefulefu etc.. grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Feed me more:
cheesy

I 'll...but she is far away from you.

Why did you say that??

I know she wants an intelligent and knowledgeable naija boy with an Idris Elba-esque accent... Highly educated, self-made, professional, and all the other perks that come with being an alpha male.. wink
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Denlightened(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2013
Yes it is gradually becoming a place where tribes,political parties and various religious groups battle for superiority and........its really painful because nairalanders are meant to be matured people but our comments dont potray that at all!
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2013
You know op you are not exactly comporting yourself, harrassing a random girl and derailing your own thread which was meant to address improper behaviour on nairaland, quite contradictory.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2013
barefootbandit: You know op you are not exactly comporting yourself, harrassing a random girl and derailing your own thread which was meant to address improper behaviour on nairaland, quite contradictory.

I'm sorry, bro...

I'll delete my posts.. grin
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2013
Feed me more:

You are kidding right? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, I know where you are driving to, i won't fall for the bait. tongue

I'll respond to this at the appropriate time... wink tongue

Back to the topic!!
Re: Is Nairaland Turning Into A Ghetto Forum? by born7win(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Killing: 28 Policemen Found Alive, Death Toll Rises To 43- Police / I Am Neither Cpc Nor Acn, I Only Discharge My Duties To Buhari – Pastor Bakare / Fulani Forum To Northern Elders Forum: You Do Not Represent The Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.