Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (8152 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex by bencharmy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
my boy frnd wants to have sex wit me, although we luv each oda nd i dnt want dat because am still a virgin. Pls wat do i do?
Re: Sex by honcdm(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let him no U̶̲̥̅̊ want to kip Ɣ☺ΰя virginity..if ☺•⌣•hë truely love U̶̲̥̅̊,☺•⌣•hë wl kip to It̶̲̥̅̊..
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
he threatens to quite if i dnt, nd am not ready for any sort of heart brk
Re: Sex by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: he threatens to quite if i dnt, nd am not ready for any sort of heart brk
ok. den let him burst d bubble!!

this isnt a good advice
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] seems am just gonna let go!

2 Likes

Re: Sex by greedie1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: [color=#770077][/color] seems am just gonna let go!
of d guy or your bubble??
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
d guy

1 Like

Re: Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Don't worry, you will get someone else who would wait till you are ready!

Be careful out there and in here(nairaland) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
How old are you and the guy
No disrespect pls
I will tell you how to handle him
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
lolzzzzzzzz :Dlolzzzzzzzz
Re: Sex by Adaeze003(f): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let go of the guy jare. #drop him like its hot! Lol.

I think you peeps aint ready for marriage so you might still end up on his chain of ex'z.

NB. Sex won't guarantee your staying with him,it won't save you from heart break either so give in @ your own peril. Me half cent.
Re: Sex by silvertuke(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
@bencharmy is dat u on ur profile? if yes I swore if I were 2 be ur Boyfriend I would wait until u are ready. in fact I do put a Ring in ur finger.. but D problem is if u do be faithful wit me and not go and allow anoda guy do it first. I would not also Blame ur guy because most guys are afraid their Virgin Girlfriend would lose it 2 anoda guy.. so many guys have been in dat situation dey chose to be Patience wit their Girlfriend hoping dat dey would be the first person 2 eat D fruit but @ end one thing may lead 2 anoda and D girl in question open D door for anoda guy who just came. so it's so painful.

1 Like

Re: Sex by Plarp: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
DO NOT DO IT.

Find some kinda compromise, give him head maybe? but i would advise you not to have sex till marriage, be one of the few good ones wink
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
silvertuke: @bencharmy is dat u on ur profile? if yes
O boi , I no bin check the pix
I no go advise u anything
Any guy here wey go tell u make u no give am to d guy na big hypocrite.
The guy knows as much as I do that if he no collect , another go soon collect. If you luv am , give am d thing and keep am.
I dey tell u , ur kind face dey attract lions, wolves and foxes. If u miss a true luv , u may make a lot of mistake before u get another one
*wish the guy could read this, I deserve two bottles of burnt barley*
Re: Sex by Smuthx(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
@silvertuke ALERT! ALERT! stop tripping over the lady that posted her problem here. why are going through her profile pics?
If you have a girlfriend or wife? be monotonous. good for the health. no pun intended.

At op, keep away from guys that ask 4 such. They want to hit, and go and will probably dump you for the next available girl.
Re: Sex by silvertuke(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Smuthx is she ur sister, I just said D truth, if I have a girl like dat as my GF I would not hesitate to padlock her pussy if she don't allow me 2 eat it Fruit.
Re: Sex by Plarp: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yea, there was nothing wrong with what silvertuke said.. hes right.
Re: Sex by Adaeze003(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
The guy knows as much as I do that if he no collect , another go soon collect. If you luv am , give am d thing and keep am.
I dey tell u , ur kind face dey attract lions, wolves and foxes. If u miss a true luv , u may make a lot of mistake before u get another one
So true love is guaranteed through sex now? Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Just tell him you aint ready. I don't blame for wanting it, cod I honestly don't see you keeping it till marriage. So he's prolly thinking "why not me to pop the cherry." Still, do it in your own time, believe no one receives a prize for sexx.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adaeze003:
So true love is guaranteed through sex now? Hmm!
My daughter, when u r my age , u will know
Re: Sex by olawumia(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls dont try it. Plsss,if he loves u deeply he ll respect such decision. Respect ur body,if u loss it u cant gain it back. LET HIM GO....IF he cant wait
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sex is not a proof of love. If he loves you, he will respect your wishes regarding your body.

No one is expecting you to keep it till your wedding night, but nothing feels worse more than the feeling of being used. He may have the sex with you now, and break up with you, so the break up is inevitable.

I'll prefer you break up without regrets as pertaining your own body. Your conscience will never forgive you if you fail to heed it's warning to zip up!

Choose wisely.
Re: Sex by djeezy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op, Don't pop the cherry yet. You'll definitely meet the right one. The moment you give it to him, you have no pride, you'll be like nothing to him. And that begins your sex adventurous life.
Re: Sex by Cikoloko(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
but babe plsss if he has not given u ur weddin ring free d guy...him jes wan spoil fine girl lyk u
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
With regard to other posters, I'd say it's not a given that he'll dump you when you make love, or that he'll love you any less or even that he'll despise you. They are possibilities and nothing more. He might love you more or less. The thing is considering your age, a breakup is almost guaranteed. He'll be thinking "why wait for 5years and no cherry-popping, and then she loses it t someone she knows in les than 2 months." Ultimately, it's your body so feel free to protect your interests, but allow him the courtesy of protecting his.
Re: Sex by claremont(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
There are various compromises both of you can reach e.g. BJ, HJ, N-ude massage e.t.c.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
please give him what he wants naa ooo , some girls sef , why are u putting a value on something you can lose while doing sport smh undecided
Re: Sex by Dyt(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
^ don't I jst love dis dude
Re: Sex by girlking(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
In my personal experience cry let me not say anything sha. But my advice and the gσσδ advice DON'T DON'T do it. Do it when u are ready. If u S̤̥̈̊†̥̥ȋ̝̊̅̄ℓℓ go ahead please use condoms or better S̤̥̈̊†̥̥ȋ̝̊̅̄ℓℓ have him tested for STDs.
Re: Sex by girlking(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
claremont: There are various compromises both of you can reach e.g. BJ, HJ, N-ude massage e.t.c.
Pls elaborate
Re: Sex by quicksylva(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please give him what he wants naa ooo , some girls sef , why are u putting a value on something you can lose while doing sport smh undecided
+10000 LIKES. Bad guy.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Plarp: DO NOT DO IT.

Find some kinda compromise, give him head maybe? but i would advise you not to have sex till marriage, be one of the few good ones wink

Oh please, compromising with oral se.x is still a se.xual act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous / This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family / All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.