Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (8135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex by mudistr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op. u are quite young, however you'll have to do it some day. whwter married or single. My advice would be that you ask yourself that in 10 years from now,would you be proud that he is the one that disvirgined you, whether you are still with him or not?
Re: Sex by Adesiji77: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Please keep your dignity intact and not give in to instant gratification....you will thank me later and have no regrets that you did! Besides, if he really loves you, he will not mind waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
fnx alot pals for ur advice. My minds are made up not to do it. For those asking after my profile yea dats real me.
Re: Sex by mudistr(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^ i wont mind being ur first man sha wink. I will look after u properly
Re: Sex by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: fnx alot pals for ur advice. My minds are made up not to do it. For those asking after my profile yea dats real me.
ermmm i change my mind, come see me we will talk about that grin grin
Re: Sex by silvertuke(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ichidodo Who is asking 4 ur number, @poster u are too Beautiful self, I am tempted by your Beauty, or is it a photo short abi my eyes dey deceive me.
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
OP You better nyash that guy and nyash him real good
cos if you loose him, definately you'll looose it to the next man

come to think of it, that your boyfriend is a JEW Man
cant he touch you at the right places and before you know ure in cloud 9
he doesnt even need to ask u!!

damn - wheres all the sanity - boys of these days
how do you'lots want me to teach you the basics on getting a woman LAID

Ewwwww angry angry angry
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
mudistr: ^^^ i wont mind being ur first man sha wink. I will look after u properly

grin grin grin
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let me not be the bad guy here , the truth is that whether u give it to him or not, he will still breakup later for a million other reasons.
So I say as I had said , if you love him give it to him and enjoy the moment.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: my boy frnd wants to have sex wit me, although we luv each oda nd i dnt want dat because am still a virgin. Pls wat do i do?
naijans are known to always be in a hurry , you should try something new, a new specimen , get a CAMEROONIAN.
on a serious note you look very young take your time , life is not a race , i'm sure he can wait ,but m not sure if he won't pop someone else cherry

1 Like

Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
u guys are really so funi, am just gonna let go he might not be the right person for me. But gusshhhh three years is not a three days. My minds are made up. Ama gonna let go

1 Like

Re: Sex by girlking(f): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
silvertuke: @ichidodo Who is asking 4 ur number, @poster u are too Beautiful self, I am tempted by your Beauty, or is it a photo short abi my eyes dey deceive me.
My brother, it is not a photo short but a photo long grin
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: u guys are really so funi, am just gonna let go he might not be the right person for me. But gusshhhh three years is not a three days. My minds are made up. Ama gonna let go

so nairalanders have broken your relationship up for you
just cos ure stingy with PUNNY!!!

Didnt u eat his money, anywayz break up with him and come meet me lets start sometin new
i pour-miss i wont ask for S-E-X wink grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex by silvertuke(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
girl king:
My brother, it is not a photo short but a photo long grin

Can't u pretend like u did not see it? it is u dat knw pass.. I 2 knw
Re: Sex by Bigflamie(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
You gonna let go? so you'll still let go another person and so on. Well, its just that you've not met d guy that'll take you unawares. You would actually be the one to ask for it but since you've already made up your mind, Goodluck on that and remember to be careful with it.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Didnt u eat his money, anywayz break up with him and come meet me lets start sometin new
i pour-miss i wont ask for S-E-X wink grin grin grin grin
You go on with 190, he never ask for sex, just occasional 48 hours romance.
Re: Sex by eagleeye2: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
I don't understand how a grown azz man goes about begging for se,x like it is candy. Like 190 said, if you touch the babe at the right places and use tongue to play with the right objects... she will be the one begging you to do it.
I learnt this a long time ago, a woman enjoys se,x as much as a man.
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
You go on with 190, he never ask for sex, just occasional 48 hours romance.

OP - uve heard him, come into my arms - i'll treat you right grin grin
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
I don't understand how a grown azz man goes about begging for se,x like it is candy. [size=28pt]Like 190 said[/size], if you touch the babe at the right places and use tongue to play with the right objects... she will be the one begging you to do it.
I learnt this a long time ago, a woman enjoys se,x as much as a man.

key word - usuage of tongue at the right places!! cool

Mother of GOD - im such a s-e-x professional

damn im good cool
Re: Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
bencharmy: my boy frnd wants to have sex wit me, although we luv each oda nd i dnt want dat because am still a virgin. Pls wat do i do?

You don't want to sexually anointed because you are still a virgin. If this is your reason, then you will never lose your virginity.

Or do you mean that you don't want to lose it before marriage?
Re: Sex by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
omo_to_dun:

You don't want to have sex because you are still a virgin. If this is your reason, then you will never have sex.

Or do you mean that you don't want to have sex before marriage?
good point
Re: Sex by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
It's either you give it to him cos that's what boyfriend and girlfriends do. It's not like you guys are courting or anything, so you can't be eating your cake and be hoping to still have it.
Re: Sex by girlking(f): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
silvertuke:

Can't u pretend like u did not see it? it is u dat knw pass.. I 2 knw
It is just joke º°˚ that is how people used to tease me when I use words wrongly. And frankly It thought me a lot about homophones. It is better you learn it on a forumn where you are annonymous than for you to go and make the mistake outside. Or would you rather continue in ignorance?
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Afam4eva: It's either you give it to him cos that's what boyfriend and girlfriends do. It's not like you guys are courting or anything, so you can't be eating his money and be hoping to still keep 'it'.
Something like this
At last someone is making sense
Re: Sex by Midastorch(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Babe ,I saw ur profle picture and I must say "u re cute" tho its boldly written on ur face that u re btw the Age of 19-20 making u a "matured smallgirl".how old is the Negro we re talking abt here?you knw him better than we all do.if you truly love him and he's noh scared of breaking the pot I will say u give it to him.lyk some guys said,I don't see you keeping it till marriage.its better u give it to some1 u love freely than someone u don't love taking it forcefully frm you.(I pray that doesn't happen)buh remember the devil you knw is better than the Angel u re new to.
As for me oooohh,God forbid mk I yansh geh wey be "V".I believe its sacred and God knws y he puts that hymen.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Midastorch: Babe ,I saw ur profle picture and I must say "u re cute" ..if you truly love him and he's noh scared of breaking the pot I will say u give it to him.lyk some guys said,I don't see you keeping it till marriage.its better u give it to some1 u love freely than someone u don't love taking it forcefully frm you.(I pray that doesn't happen)buh remember the devil you knw is better than the Angel u re new to.
[s]As for me oooohh,God forbid mk I yansh geh wey be "V".I believe its sacred and God knws y he puts that hymen[/s]This side no follow.
The ministry is truly moving
Give out the pot baby, Give it out to the dude that you love and love you back for 3 YEARS WITHOUT.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2013
If you are in favour of her giving out the honeypot please 'LIKE' this post.

7 Likes

Re: Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2013
lol , i weep 4 naija cry
Re: Sex by yuzedo: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Baby, so you came to reported me on nairaland?? shocked

After I but you mr biggy fanta & ghana buns. angry

Ok, just gimme handjob & less forgive oursef! wink undecided
Re: Sex by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

OP - uve heard him, come into my arms - i'll treat you right grin grin
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.