Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141664 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2013
this woman is very very very smart
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2013
Finally day 21 of the twenty-one days given to you Omowunmi Omotayo Allen to apprea here and defend yourself, of allegation levelled against you by the OP, you're going to face the music and you are guilty of all allegations.

N:B ~ I will be working mainly offline henceforth, I will only update wen there is a positive feedback frm any of the law enforcement agencies, the battle is not over yet, Op I will contact you wen I need more of her information via email.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2013
surveyProf: Finally day 21 of the twenty-one days given to you Omowunmi Omotayo Allen to apprea here and defend yourself, of allegation levelled against you by the OP, you're going to face the music and you are guilty of all allegations.

N:B ~ I will be working mainly offline henceforth, I will only update wen there is a positive feedback frm any of the law enforcement agencies, the battle is not over yet, Op I will contact you wen I need more of her information via email.

No problem.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2013
Ghen, ghen! D-day is here. Nice work survey prof. I'm gonna be glued to this thread hence. Abeg, who be d MOD for this section, do and put this on the front page. In fact, I think this thread should be stickied on the home page sef. Time to nail them scam artists and put fear on the minds of trainee scammers, lol.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
good job surveyprof and well done
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
onatisi: this woman is very very very smart

Disagree. Preying on people's trust is no way near smartness. She is very dumb and foolish.

If she was smart she would have done her best to ensure the OP gets his products and timely too. She just missed the opportunity of serving a repeat customer of which the 900k she has stolen now would have been recovered in less than 10 repeat transactions with the OP...You see why she is not smart.

Foolishly taunting your customer via email is not an example of smartness, please far from it. She is daring him and she will be surprised with time what an angry man can do.

The content of her mails does not make sense...sensible business people don't write that way. They keep it KISS (Keep it short and smart)

She is a THIEF and a very foolish one at that. Educated...yes...smart...NO!

Please don't confuse the two.

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
eleven:

Disagree. Preying on people's trust is no way near smartness. She is very dumb and foolish.

If she was smart she would have done her best to ensure the OP gets his products and timely too. She just missed the opportunity of serving a repeat customer of which the 900k she has stolen now would have been recovered in less than 10 repeat transactions with the OP...You see why she is not smart.

Foolishly taunting your customer via email is not an example of smartness, please far from it. She is daring him and she will be surprised with time what an angry man can do.

The content of her mails does not make sense...sensible business people don't write that way. They keep it KISS (Keep it short and smart)

She is a THIEF and a very foolish one at that. Educated...yes...smart...NO!

Please don't confuse the two.
ok ,i accept ur arguement.but this woman from the tone of her mail isnt ready to return any money.the op has to act fast.kudos to everyone on this issue .

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
onatisi:
ok ,i accept ur arguement.but this woman from the tone of her mail isnt ready to return any money.the op has to act fast.kudos to everyone on this issue .

True bros...Because she is a THIEF from the word go. Never had an intention to refund or ship the products and sadly never will except forced too.

May GOD protect us from evil doers...OP's experience is very sad.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Good progress.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by wirinet(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
I have not really followed this thread but i am impressed by the actions of people taking action to bring a suspected fraudster to book. It shows that the mentality of the average nigerian is slowly changing. We are legendary for accepting injustice with an attitude of helplessness and leaving everything to god. If we take action against thieves, fraudster, corrupt government officials, etc, our lives would change for the better very quickly.

Some suggestions i would propose is for victims of this woman to go to efcc and write a petition to the director of operations, at awolowo road, ikoyi lagos. They might be slow, but they are expert at handing this kind of case. Her various websites can be reported to ICANN(i think) and her websites would be pulled down.

I wish you guys luck.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
she will be caught, it is just a matter of time...

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wunmi the chimp abi wetin u call urself, wouldn't u go and return the money u stole U get liver oooo, swear.

Again, I have the feeling this lady is Fu....ck...ing broke, doubt if someone cld be this stubborn.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
I salute you surveyPROF
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by BlackBaron: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
Amazing stuff.

Scammers be afraid!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ayox2003: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Read coupla pages here about getting her address. You could confirm her address by tracking her IP through the mails she sent.

OP, if you received those emails via Yahoo, open any of the mails she sent. At the top right, you’ll a drop-down option where Standard Header is selected by default. Standard Header is there, click on it and choose Full Header option. Then carefully look at the "Received from: (her name)" or use Control + F (a window would appear) then type "Received from" and click on Find.

The IP right after "Received from: Omowunmi" is her IP addy. If she sent the mail using Allen as first/surname them u'd have "Received from: Allen (ip address)". Just ensure the ip after her name is what you're on. Copy the IP, goto www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm , paste it on the ip locator bar and it would display her addy.

If you use Gmail, open the mail she sent to you, at the top right corner, u'd see "Reply" button with a arrow pointing down. Click on the arrow and select the "Show original" option. Then follow the same process as with the Yahoomail.

You could do this for three of her mails to be sure its the same location.

Frawzey

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^^ Hmmmm. I just dey learn new things for this Nairaland everyday. Nice one there.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
No be h-only you o.
grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ayox2003, I doff my hat for u ooo .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
ayox2003: Read coupla pages here about getting her address. You could confirm her address by tracking her IP through the mails she sent.

OP, if you received those emails via Yahoo, open any of the mails she sent. At the top right, you’ll a drop-down option where Standard Header is selected by default. Standard Header is there, click on it and choose Full Header option. Then carefully look at the "Received from: (her name)" or use Control + F (a window would appear) then type "Received from" and click on Find.

The IP right after "Received from: Omowunmi" is her IP addy. If she sent the mail using Allen as first/surname them u'd have "Received from: Allen (ip address)". Just ensure the ip after her name is what you're on. Copy the IP, goto www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm , paste it on the ip locator bar and it would display her addy.

If you use Gmail, open the mail she sent to you, at the top right corner, u'd see "Reply" button with a arrow pointing down. Click on the arrow and select the "Show original" option. Then follow the same process as with the Yahoomail.

Frawzey

I dey fear you people. No more emailing Odunnu
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
ayox2003: Read coupla pages here about getting her address. You could confirm her address by tracking her IP through the mails she sent.

Frawzey
baba I hail oooooooo
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I dey fear you people. No more emailing Odunnu
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
lol @ folks just learning about the email header and tracking stuff .

Updates,Updates cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Maxymilliano(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Interesting... Surveyprof, kudos bro.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2legit2qwt: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
ifyalways: lol @ folks just learning about the email header and tracking stuff .

Updates,Updates cool
grin grin

There are so many scammers on NL now
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wow, it finally made front page!!!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by etunoman76(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is a serious case and I'm glad it made front page
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by etunoman76(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
surveyProf: Wow, it finally made front page!!!

Prof, u are doing great. Pls, is there any way we can have her pix?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
I just called her number now... She picked and didnt say anything..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2013

Frawzey

Brossd she can use VPN or some socks and its kinda of hard to trace.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by koolchicco: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
seedord247: I just called her number now... She picked and didnt say anything..

So U knw her
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
etunoman76:

Prof, u are doing great. Pls, is there any way we can have her pix?

Thank you, yes while not.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.