Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,508 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142841 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

Tell her to come here and talk then.....SIMPLE

Can you do that for us

FROM EXPERIENCE I WOULD SAY THIS.... THE MINDSET HERE IS NOT CONDUCIVE ENOUGH FOR HER TO COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS. BESIDES IS IT TALK WE NEED OR ACTION? I WILL TALK TO HER IN MY OWN CAPACITY AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. I APPRECIATE THE TONE CHANGE R231 AND ADVICE THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY SO TEMPERS WOULDNT BE RAISED AGAIN AND WE CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE. EVERYONES COLLECTIVE EFFORT IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS. SO PLEASE NO MORE NAME CALLING! ENOUGH DIRT HAS BEEN SLUNG AS IT IS. ITS NOW TIME TO THROW AWAY THE NEGATIVE VIBES AND BAD BLOOD AND SETTLE THIS.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2013
Well done prof don't let the scammic foot soldiers derail the thread.

She even has the guts to still be intimidating people.

Thief
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2013
@ R321 pls bro don't let this bbfever disarm U oooo .. I see he is good in the art of seduction .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2013
idupaul: @ R321 pls bro don't let this bbfever disarm U oooo .. I see he is good in the art of seduction .

lol....i trust r231
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2013
idupaul: @ R321 pls bro don't let this bbfever disarm U oooo .. I see he is good in the art of seduction .

grin grin grin

He has explanation for everything
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

FROM EXPERIENCE I WOULD SAY THIS.... THE MINDSET HERE IS NOT CONDUCIVE ENOUGH FOR HER TO COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS. BESIDES IS IT TALK WE NEED OR ACTION? I WILL TALK TO HER IN MY OWN CAPACITY AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. I APPRECIATE THE TONE CHANGE R231 AND ADVICE THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY SO TEMPERS WOULDNT BE RAISED AGAIN AND WE CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE. EVERYONES COLLECTIVE EFFORT IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS. SO PLEASE NO MORE NAME CALLING! ENOUGH DIRT HAS BEEN SLUNG AS IT IS. ITS NOW TIME TO THROW AWAY THE NEGATIVE VIBES AND BAD BLOOD AND SETTLE THIS.

So how do we sort this out in your opinion
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2013
@IDUPAUL AND @BIOLABEE COULD YOU BOTH JUST PROFFER A SOLUTION TO ALL THIS RATHER THAN BARKING. WHEN WILL WE LEARN HOW TO BE MATURE WHEN HANDLING ISSUES IN THIS LAND?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2013
I just concluded after reading all the harsh words coming out of bbfever and realized he is one and the same thief called shopclue and pink equity.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

So how do we sort this out in your opinion

IN THE OTHER THREAD YOU SAW SHE ASKED FOR MY CONTACT SO WE COULD TALK. I HAVE LEARNT TO LISTEN WHEN I MUST AND I KNOW SHE WANTS TO SHARE WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME. I LISTEN TO HER AND SHE LISTENS TO ME. AIGBE WILL GET HIS REFUND BUT NOT THE WAY EVERYONE ORIGINALLY STARTED OUT. I WILL SPEAK WITH HER. SHE IS NOT MY RELATIVE OR ANYTHING. I HAVE NEVER MET HER ONE ON ONE BUT WE HAVE SPOKEN A NUMBER OF TIMES OVER THE PHONE IN THE PAST AND I KNOW SHE RESPECTS ME BECAUSE I RESPECT HER AS WELL. I WILL SPEAK WITH HER AND BELIEVE GOD FOR A SOLUTION. SHE HAS INDICATED TO ME HER DESIRE TO DO A REFUND SO PLS LETS ALL CHILL.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever: @IDUPAUL AND @BIOLABEE COULD YOU BOTH JUST PROFFER A SOLUTION TO ALL THIS RATHER THAN BARKING. WHEN WILL WE LEARN HOW TO BE MATURE WHEN HANDLING ISSUES IN THIS LAND?

The solution is for shopclue to vomit the money of people she have scammed or all of us will keep shouting, and looking out for her in the states and elsewhere.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2013
7842I: I just concluded after reading all the harsh words coming out of bbfever and realized he is one and the same thief called shopclue and pink equity.

TYPICAL!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

IN THE OTHER THREAD YOU SAW SHE ASKED FOR MY CONTACT SO WE COULD TALK. I HAVE LEARNT TO LISTEN WHEN I MUST AND I KNOW SHE WANTS TO SHARE WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME. I LISTEN TO HER AND SHE LISTENS TO ME. AIGBE WILL GET HIS REFUND BUT NOT THE WAY EVERYONE ORIGINALLY STARTED OUT. I WILL SPEAK WITH HER. SHE IS NOT MY RELATIVE OR ANYTHING. I HAVE NEVER MET HER ONE ON ONE BUT WE HAVE SPOKEN A NUMBER OF TIMES OVER THE PHONE IN THE PAST AND I KNOW SHE RESPECTS ME BECAUSE I RESPECT HER AS WELL. I WILL SPEAK WITH HER AND BELIEVE GOD FOR A SOLUTION. SHE HAS INDICATED TO ME HER DESIRE TO DO A REFUND SO PLS LETS ALL CHILL.

Yeah, like a thief giving the victim conditions on when and how she will like to pay back her loot, like seriously?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

TYPICAL!

Your answer is also typical of her!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

Bros/ma.......we don't want her to listen to you,

Technically this thread is about allegations and she needs to be here defending herself to Nairalanders not you offline.

To be quiet honest with you, a lot of things are not adding up in your stories.

You claimed to know this woman every well and her attitude but you don't have her contact.............oga/madam pls explain undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Omowunmi Allen, bbfever, pinky, shopclue, damogul and all other aliases, it shall never be well with you for wounding the psyche of Nigerians, and making us the innocent to suffer because of the bad image you have created for the rest of us. It shall never be well with you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2013
7842I:

Yeah, like a thief giving the victim conditions on when and how she will like to pay back her loot, like seriously?

I BELIEVE WUNMI AND AIGBE HAD A PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION BUT THIS ONE FOR WHATEVER REASON WENT AWRY. AIGBE NEVER CRIED FOUL THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE HE GOT HIS STUFF BUT DIDNT GET THIS ONE. MOST OF US HERE NEVER LISTENED IN ON WUNMI AND AIGBES PHONE CONVERSATIONS ON THIS MATTER NEITHER HAVE WE READ ALL EMAILS. A MATTER WELL HANDLED HAS TO BE HANDLED IN DETAIL. SHE IS NOT AND HAS NOT GIVEN CONDITIONS TO ME ON WHEN SHE WOULD PAY BACK OR HOW BECAUSE SHE AND I ARE YET TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT THIS. SO BEFORE YOU BEGIN DRAWING CONCLUSIONS AND INFERENCES GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

I BELIEVE WUNMI AND AIGBE HAD A PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION BUT THIS ONE FOR WHATEVER REASON WENT AWRY. AIGBE NEVER CRIED FOUL THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE HE GOT HIS STUFF BUT DIDNT GET THIS ONE. MOST OF US HERE NEVER LISTENED IN ON WUNMI AND AIGBES PHONE CONVERSATIONS ON THIS MATTER NEITHER HAVE WE READ ALL EMAILS. A MATTER WELL HANDLED HAS TO BE HANDLED IN DETAIL. SHE IS NOT AND HAS NOT GIVEN CONDITIONS TO ME ON WHEN SHE WOULD PAY BACK OR HOW BECAUSE SHE AND I ARE YET TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT THIS. SO BEFORE YOU BEGIN DRAWING CONCLUSIONS AND INFERENCES GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER.

How do you know undecided

As per your conversation yesterday on the other thread you don't have her contacts but less than an hr later you are on this thread defending her and claiming to know everything that happened.

Sorry sir, how old are you again undecided

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

Bros/ma.......we don't want her to listen to you,

Technically this thread is about allegations and she needs to be here defending herself to Nairalanders not you offline.

To be quiet honest with you, a lot of things are not adding up in your stories.

You claimed to know this woman every well and her attitude but you don't have her contact.............oga/madam pls explain undecided undecided

I NEVER SAID I KNEW HER WELL. I SAID I UNDERSTOOD HER TEMPERAMENT AND WHY SHE IS VENTING. I DIDNT KEEP HER CONTACT BECAUSE I FELT THERE WAS NO NEED. AM I MANDATED TO KEEP EVERYONES CONTACT? I HELPED HER IN SOURCING FOR ACREAGE REQUIRED DURING HER ESTATE PROJECT AND ALL WE DID WAS SPEAK OVER THE PHONE. WE NEVER MET EVEN WHEN SHE CAME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY.

ALLEGATIONS OR NOT, IF YOU HAVE EVER SPOKEN WITH WUNMI THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ME BETTER. THE BEST DEFENSE SHE CAN MAKE IS A REFUND. SO HER PRESENCE HERE IS NOT A PRIORITY. I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD DERAILED AND I AM SURE YOU DO NOT AS WELL SO PLS ALLOW ME TO USE A DIFFERENT APPROACH WHICH FOR MOST OF YOU HERE MAY NOT BE CONVENTIONAL.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

How do you know undecided

As per your conversation yesterday on the other thread you don't have her contacts but less than an hr later you are on this thread defending her and claiming to know everything that happened.

Sorry sir, how old are you again undecided

DEFENDING HER? OUT OF THE QUESTION! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEFENCE AND BEING OBJECTIVE. READ MY CONVERSATION ON THAT THREAD AGAIN FOR A CLEARER PICTURE.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

I NEVER SAID I KNEW HER WELL. I SAID I UNDERSTOOD HER TEMPERAMENT AND WHY SHE IS VENTING. I DIDNT KEEP HER CONTACT BECAUSE I FELT THERE WAS NO NEED. AM I MANDATED TO KEEP EVERYONES CONTACT? I HELPED HER IN SOURCING FOR ACREAGE REQUIRED DURING HER ESTATE PROJECT AND ALL WE DID WAS SPEAK OVER THE PHONE. WE NEVER MET EVEN WHEN SHE CAME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY.

ALLEGATIONS OR NOT, IF YOU HAVE EVER SPOKEN WITH WUNMI THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ME BETTER. THE BEST DEFENSE SHE CAN MAKE IS A REFUND. SO HER PRESENCE HERE IS NOT A PRIORITY. I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD DERAILED AND I AM SURE YOU DO NOT AS WELL SO PLS ALLOW ME TO USE A DIFFERENT APPROACH WHICH FOR MOST OF YOU HERE MAY NOT BE CONVENTIONAL.

You keep saying allow you to do this and that but really......WHO ARE YOU undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

You keep saying allow you to do this and that but really......WHO ARE YOU undecided undecided

A PEACE BROKER! WHICH WE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BECOME wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

DEFENDING HER? OUT OF THE QUESTION! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEFENCE AND BEING OBJECTIVE. READ MY CONVERSATION ON THAT THREAD AGAIN FOR A CLEARER PICTURE.

Even if you talk to her and sort this out offline, what makes you think we will believe you or her
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

Don't give up your day job
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

More sympathy for shopclue from you?

Ok, let me school you about business. That Aigbe and shopclue had successful transaction is predictable, that is how scammer start, by giving you the impression that they could be trusted, but their target is your next deposit, which might be bigger than the first.

Are you telling us that Aigbe should be feeling happy just because they had one successful transaction, the reason for this thread is the scam, the first transaction has nothing to do with anything.

If what she wants is to cool things down with your time wasting tactics, she have failed, the only way she can dig herself out of this shameful hole is by paying up, the rest of what you are arranging is irrelevant to the transaction.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

We don't need peace, we need the refund!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION...... WHY DO YOU THINK A NICE LOOKING GENTLEMAN WHO IS BLESSED FINANCIALLY WOULD STILL BE SINGLE AT WELL OVER THIRTY EVEN WHEN HE DESIRED NOT TO BE? IF YOU CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION THEN I WOULD CLEAR THE FOGGINESS IN YOUR MIND.

Come bbfever abi bbchicken pox...whatever it is ur called. Ur ranting so much,trying so hard to defend urself and its so glaring dat ur loosing.
If indeed ur innocent of all dis allegations,y don't u shut d hell up and ignore evryone. Rather u chose to turn urself to another patrick obahiagbon,showing us dat ur fluent in english.
I just came to d conclusion dat ur one of wunmis accomplice. So stop derailing dis thread u evil genius.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

He is obviously the brainiac behind the ShopClue fraud cartel .. Can't U see he even has access to shopclue nairaland page to post thing on wunmis behalf .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

Even if you talk to her and sort this out offline, what makes you think we will believe you or her

DID I ASK FOR YOUR TRUST OR BELIEF? DUDE THATS UNNECESSARY. I BELIEVE THE AGGRIEVED PARTY SHOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO COME BACK ONLINE AND CLEAR THE AIR AFTER HIS REFUND MUST HAVE BEEN DONE. I DONT NEED ANY CHEAP PUBLICITY AS ALL I WANT IS PEACE BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES. YOUR SHOUTS ANDS SCREAMS ON HERE CANNOT PULL HER FROM US TO NAIJA. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND CLEAR YOUR MIND OF ANY BIAS AND FOLLOW THIS MATTER SIMPLY. HOW CAN A REFUND BE REALISTICALLY ACHIEVED. PERIOD! THATS THE QUESTION.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2013
7842I:

We don't need peace, we need the refund!

AND WHAT WOULD THE REFUND ACHIEVE? ISNT IT PEACE? READ BETWEEN THE LINES MR....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ade4love: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2013
SHE IS NOT ALONE IN THIS DIRTY GAME, SAME WITH ONE CHRIS ON MTN LINE 07066087134 HE COLLECTED 30,500 NAIRA FROM ME SINCE JULY 4, 2011 THAT HE WILL SELL GSM RECHARGE CARDS FOR ME, HE ADVERTISE ON NAIRALAND. I PAID THROUGH THE THEN INTERCONTINENTAL BANK. BUT HE REFUSE TO SEND THE CARDS , EVEN AFTER SOMETIME HE REFUSE TO PICK MY CALLS UP TILL NOW
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2013
7842I: I just concluded after reading all the harsh words coming out of bbfever and realized he is one and the same thief called shopclue and pink equity.

I was about to say the same thing.She is playing a game here. She knows she is going down soon so that why she is using bbfever to try and calm the whole issue down so it would be resolved offline.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

I was about to say the same thing.She is playing a game here. She knows she is going down soon so that why she is using bbfever to try and calm the whole issue down so it would be resolved offline.

WOW SUCH A HIGH IQ! NOT! DEDUCING THAT JUST BY READING MY POSTS? WOW SO INTELLIGENT. YOU ALL THINK LIKE LITTLE KIDS. I WAIT FOR WHEN YOU WOULD BEGIN THINKING LIKE GROWN ADULTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.