Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142846 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:16am On Feb 18, 2013
ayox2003:

You may not be far from the truth

I did a little footprinting on him and here is what I found.

https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster

Frawzey

Lol, my scanner is smoking now, you're right he sometimes uses dis user name "Damogul" this email address da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk and he was claiming to be in South Africa on dat thread.

His details will be here tomorrow afternoon!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2013
samuel ekwueme [mailto:da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk]

BBFever U have been defrauding people by claiming to deliver to the non existent watermakers .... Shame dude
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lakefist(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2013
@surveyprof i must commend your effort however,i will urge you not to mind these fools called OBADIAH & BBFEVER it is obvious that they are accomplices of WUNMI ALLEN trying to derail this thread.
i will be glad if this WUNMI ALLEN can be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever other Nairaland user Id is 4everGod.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2013
YOU KNOW WHAT I SEE? I SEE PARANOIA ON NL WHENEVER SOMEONE OFFERS WHAT WE ARE NOT USED TO IN NAIJA. AND SURVEY STUDENT READ THAT POST AGAIN, IT WAS THE SA REP THAT RESPONDED TO HIS EMAIL AND NOT ME. WE DID HAVE WATERMAKERS BACK THEN AS WE FELT IT WOULD BE A GOOD MARKET HERE AND WE BROUGHT THEM IN FROM NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, INDIA AND LONDON. MY MANS JOB WAS BUY AND SHIP. THESE ITEMS WERE TOO BULKY FOR THE MANUFACTURERS TO SHIP PER REQUEST SO IF YOUR MAN SUSPECTED ME TO BE A SCAMMER I LAUGH IN SWAHILI. PLS SAY SOSMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE. NEXT TIME GUYS DONT DO FOOTPRINTING ON ME DO SOMERSAULTING AND BELLY PRINTING. BUNCH OF DOPE HEADS.

I NEVER KNEW WE HAD GREAT MINDS HERE. MY ID IS BBFEVER, DAMOGUL, 4EVERGOD, 4EVERGOD1, 4EVERGOD2,4EVERGOD3. SCAN AWAY AND FOOTPRINT ALL YOU WANT. AT LEAST I JUST MADE YOUR SO CALLED JOBS EASIER FOR YOU.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:29am On Feb 18, 2013
lakefist: @surveyprof i must commend your effort however,i will urge you not to mind these fools called OBADIAH & BBFEVER it is obvious that they are accomplices of WUNMI ALLEN trying to derail this thread.
i will be glad if this WUNMI ALLEN can be brought to book.

Thank you, I have hard you, he was pushing too to far, and he is 37yrs of age!

This is my last posting abt him!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2013
surveyProf:

Thank you, I have hard you, he was pushing too to far, and he is 37yrs of age!

This is my last posting abt him!

PLS REVERSE THE 37 TO 73 THATS MY REAL AGE. DOLT!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:32am On Feb 18, 2013
SMALL BOY SURVEY STUDENT, READ THIS LINK. THIS IS HOW REAL MEN GO ABOUT SOLVING ISSUES.

https://www.nairaland.com/1199291/onibara-mi-ti-npe-ni/1
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 1:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Pls all ignore this BB fever he bent on distracting this nice investigation on his Principal ... BBfever don't U have shame pls we all now know U scam people .. Abeg how much do U sell that ur phantom water maker again?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 1:39am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever aka Damogul in the thread below u claimed to be a rich international oil & gas broker looking for a wife in April 2010. But the same year 2010 u were selling Watermaker! grin grin grin why the lies?

https://www.nairaland.com/435426/rich-international-oil-gas-broker

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:42am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever: SMALL BOY SURVEY STUDENT, READ THIS LINK. THIS IS HOW REAL MEN GO ABOUT SOLVING ISSUES.

Gentle man,
You're pushing me to the wall, I said I will not respond to ur post again, now dat I have all ur details, frm the school u attended in the northern Nigeria, all wat u do for aliving, your pictures, I think I will open a thread about you tomorrow afternoon.

N:B~ If you know anything about Allen pls spill it out!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Scooby1:
bbfever aka Damogul in the thread below u claimed to be a rich international oil & gas broker looking for a wife in April 2010. But the same year 2010 u were selling Watermaker! grin grin grin why the lies?

https://www.nairaland.com/435426/rich-international-oil-gas-broker

WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ASK FOR CLARITY B4 YOU START EXHIBITING YOUR LOW LEVEL OF BRAIN ACTIVITY. DUDE BY 2010 I WAS WELL INTO MY MARRIAGE. IF YOU HAVE NEVER MATCH MADE ANYONE B4 GO AND LEARN ABOUT IT. FYI THE RICH OIL AND GAS BROKER JUST GOT MARRIED IN 2012 MARCH... THANKS TO HIS COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS. FOR MY WATERMAKER ASKING DOLT. II DOUBT IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WATERMAKER IS AND HOW IT WORKS because IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT CALL IT PHANTOM. THIS SAME OIL BROKER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SOURCING, PURCHASE AND SHIPPING BECAUSE OF HIS REGULAR FLIGHTS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. I STILL HAVE A WATERMAKER IN MY HOME WHICH I STILL USE AND IF YOU NEED ONE JUST HOLLA
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:49am On Feb 18, 2013
surveyProf:

Gentle man,
You're pushing me to the wall, I said I will not respond to ur post again, now dat I have all ur details, frm the school u attended in the northern Nigeria, all wat u do for aliving, your pictures, I think I will open a thread about you tomorrow afternoon.

N:B~ If you know anything about Allen pls spill it out!

SHOVE IT SURVEY STUDENT. I MUST BE VERY FLUENT IN HAUSA IF I SCHOOLED IN THE NORTH. PERHAPS EVEN LINKED TO BOKO HARAM. MY FRIEND QUIT CLUTCHING AT STRAWS. DO NOT THINK ABOUT OPENING A THREAD ABOUT ME...... PLEAAAASEEEEE DO! I POSTED A LINK FOR YOU TO READ SO YOU WOULD SEE CLEARLY HOW MUCH OF A BETTER JOB I DID IN JUST A SHORT WHILE THAN YOU HAVE EVER DONE ON THIS ISSUE. LET ME POST IT AGAIN FOR YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 1:54am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

SHOVE IT SURVEY STUDENT. I MUST BE VERY FLUENT IN HAUSA IF I SCHOOLED IN THE NORTH. PERHAPS EVEN LINKED TO BOKO HARAM. MY FRIEND QUIT CLUTCHING AT STRAWS. DO NOT THINK ABOUT OPENING A THREAD ABOUT ME...... PLEAAAASEEEEE DO! I POSTED A LINK FOR YOU TO READ SO YOU WOULD SEE CLEARLY HOW MUCH OF A BETTER JOB I DID IN JUST A SHORT WHILE THAN YOU HAVE EVER DONE ON THIS ISSUE. LET ME POST IT AGAIN FOR YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS

my friend shut-up

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

my friend shut-up

**SEEN**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 1:56am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

**SEEN**

you have explanation for everything and you are not winning at the moment undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

you have explanation for everything and you are not inning at the moment undecided undecided

**SEEN**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ASK FOR CLARITY B4 YOU START EXHIBITING YOUR LOW LEVEL OF BRAIN ACTIVITY. DUDE BY 2010 I WAS WELL INTO MY MARRIAGE. IF YOU HAVE NEVER MATCH MADE ANYONE B4 GO AND LEARN ABOUT IT. FYI THE RICH OIL AND GAS BROKER JUST GOT MARRIED IN 2012 MARCH... THANKS TO HIS COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS. FOR MY WATERMAKER ASKING DOLT. II DOUBT IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WATERMAKER IS AND HOW IT WORKS because IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT CALL IT PHANTOM. THIS SAME OIL BROKER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SOURCING, PURCHASE AND SHIPPING BECAUSE OF HIS REGULAR FLIGHTS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. I STILL HAVE A WATERMAKER IN MY HOME WHICH I STILL USE AND IF YOU NEED ONE JUST HOLLA

damogul: Hey Folks, I am in dire need of a homely lady to call my own. Not someone who just wants to know me because I am wealthy but someone who can see through all that and love me as I would love her. I am 35 yrs old, ibo, well built and I reside in Ajah. If you feel you can be real with me then contact me here first or you can email me on da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk and we can open communication. Any tribe is acceptable but you should not be fat.

It is obvious you are a retar/ded dunce when you type " I am in dire need of a homely lady to call MY OWN" you referring to urself.

Bloody scammer.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2013
Scooby1:

It is obvious you are a retarded dunce when you type " I am in dire need of a homely lady to call MY OWN" you referring to urself.

Bloody scammer.

WOW ANOTHER RE/TARD. THEY KEEP POPPING UP. WHAT PART OF THE WORD MATCH MAKING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IS IT THE MATCH OR THE MAKING SIDE? WE THE COMMITTEE OF HIS FRIENDS KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND WHAT WE SET UP. I COULD EASILY GIVE YOU THE ID OF THE LADY HE GOT MARRIED TO. FYI SHE IS ALSO A NAIRALANDER. NO EXPLANATIONS NEEDED.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

WOW ANOTHER RE/TARD. THEY KEEP POPPING UP. WHAT PART OF THE WORD MATCH MAKING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IS IT THE MATCH OR THE MAKING SIDE? WE THE COMMITTEE OF HIS FRIENDS KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND WHAT WE SET UP. I COULD EASILY GIVE YOU THE ID OF THE LADY HE GOT MARRIED TO. FYI SHE IS ALSO A NAIRALANDER. NO EXPLANATIONS NEEDED.

like i said, you have explanation for everything slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

like i said, you have explanation for everything slowpoke

LIKE I OWE YOU ANY. YOU WISH! .........**SEEN**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:09am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

LIKE I OWE YOU ANY. YOU WISH! .........**SEEN**

for the last time SHUT--UPPPP undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

for the last time SHUT--UPPPP undecided undecided

AND IF I DONT? LEARN TO BE NICE AND CIVIL WITH THE WAY YOU ADDRESS FOLKS AND MAYBE THEY WOULD LISTEN TO YOU BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOISE TO MY EARS
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2013
If the advert is for your friend the right sentence would be "My friend is in dire need for a lady to call his own" not "My own" u dummy!

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

AND IF I DONT? LEARN TO BE NICE AND CIVIL WITH THE WAY YOU ADDRESS FOLKS AND MAYBE THEY WOULD LISTEN TO YOU BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOISE TO MY EARS

I guess typing in capital letters is less noise for you or you didnt learn that in scamming class undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

I guess typing in capital letters is less noise for you or you didnt learn that in scamming class undecided

**SEEN**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2013
Scooby1: If the advert is for your friend the right sentence would be "My friend is in dire need for a lady to call his own" not "My own" u dummy!

grin grin grin grin grin

are you minding the person

thinking everybody is as dumb as them undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Scooby1: If the advert is for your friend the right sentence would be "My friend is in dire need for a lady to call his own" not "My own" u dummy!

LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION...... WHY DO YOU THINK A NICE LOOKING GENTLEMAN WHO IS BLESSED FINANCIALLY WOULD STILL BE SINGLE AT WELL OVER THIRTY EVEN WHEN HE DESIRED NOT TO BE? IF YOU CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION THEN I WOULD CLEAR THE FOGGINESS IN YOUR MIND.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:19am On Feb 18, 2013
r231:

grin grin grin grin grin

are you minding the person

thinking everybody is as dumb as them undecided

DUDE, ON YOU, DUMB IS LIKE DRESSING YOU IN GOLD. SO ADDS VALUE TO YOU. I WONDER WHAT YOU WERE B4 DUMB WAS BESTOWED UPON YOU. HMMMMMM **SEEN**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

DUDE, ON YOU, DUMB IS LIKE DRESSING YOU IN GOLD. SO ADDS VALUE TO YOU. I WONDER WHAT YOU WERE B4 DUMB WAS BESTOWED UPON YOU. HMMMMMM **SEEN**

English please undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by jethro2: 2:32am On Feb 18, 2013
@bb fever. From all your post and comments here, its obvious you are working for Wumi. @ prof and co. Great work you people are doing. The heat is getting to bbfever's client and he want to stop the investigation. Pls kindly disregard his antics and concentrates on the job ahead. Kudos guys and great work

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:40am On Feb 18, 2013
jethro2: @bb fever. From all your post and comments here, its obvious you are working for Wumi. @ prof and co. Great work you people are doing. The heat is getting to bbfever's client and he want to stop the investigation. Pls kindly disregard his antics and concentrates on the job ahead. Kudos guys and great work

INVESTIGATION? YOU CALL ALL THIS MUDSLINGING INVESTIGATION? THIS FORUM AND THE OTHER ONE WHICH ONE HAS YIELDED THE BETTER RESULT? IF YOU GUYS STILL FEEL THAT SURVEY STUDENT CAN DELIVER ON THIS I WISH YOU GUYS LUCK BUT I GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING.... WUNMI BACKS DOWN FOR NOBODY. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I KNOW SHE IS TENACIOUS AND RESOLUTE. THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO HER IS SIMPLE DIALOGUE AND GIVING HER A LISTENING EAR AS SHE ENJOYS CONVERSING. SHE IS MORE AMERICAN THAN NIGERIAN SO HER MINDSET ISNT BUILT FOR INTIMIDATION. SHOUT AND SHE WILL SHOUT LOUDER, BUT BE SOFT AND SHE WILL BE SOFTER.

IF YOU STILL THINK I AM WORKING 'FOR' WUNMI THEN YOU HAVE SO GOT IT TWISTED AND NEED A DOUBLE TAKE. YOUR MENTALITY AT THIS POINT IS THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS MENTALITY. I TRAVEL A LOT SO HAVE BROKEN FREE FROM MENTAL SHACKLES HENCE MY ABILITY TO RELATE WITH HER IN A WAY SHE UNDERSTANDS. BE FIRM WHEN REQUIRED BUT NOT TOO FIRM AND WHEN YOU WANT TO BE GENTLE, BE VERY GENTLE. I TAKE MY LEAVE. CHEERS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.