Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142907 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

I did more harm than good? Wow! I guess other hecklers here did more good than harm. Its all good though. The intelligent will learn from this while the forever dumb will just keep trolling in the universe of dumb folks

Maybe one day it will dawn on you . . .maybe not

All the best sha
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
as someone said,this na moni mata.. eye don chook

wen u pay d moni, eye go clear

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
I dont want to say one thing now and my oga at the top say something else undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
r231: I dont want to say one thing now and my oga at the top say something else undecided

www.segun.... dats all cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
my oga at the top, you don show

anything for the boys

abeg ma man hold N200 for small odeku and pepperoup grin grin

abi the N135 milla neva cook finish grin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

over cooked dey worry the money. The deal na for a little over 135mil but my cut is a percentage of that. Same person is still wanting to close another deal from me within next week for over a hundred mill again. I dey wait for my oga at the top to finish up so i go fit disperse as bible talk am say "he that scattereth shall gather bountifully but he that witholdeth shall amount to poverty"

BBFever/4evergod at work again.Hmm. why you no help your Madam/oga at the top pay her gbese wey dey ground since you dey claim % from 135mil or na format again?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Na so! Lmfaooo! Na online bus conductor dey claim managing director. I hail o! Mr Rolling millions.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sky-walker:

BBFever/4evergod at work again.Hmm. why you no help your Madam/oga at the top pay her gbese wey dey ground since you dey claim % from 135mil or na format again?
I wonder! Hian!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

over cooked dey worry the money. The deal na for a little over 135mil but my cut is a percentage of that. Same person is still wanting to close another deal from me within next week for over a hundred mill again. I dey wait for my oga at the top to finish up so i go fit disperse as bible talk am say "he that scattereth shall gather bountifully but he that witholdeth shall amount to poverty"

so i no fit collect odeku money be dat undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

Del' pronto Mr. Sam,
How're u today? How's madam......
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sure! D number is 00234...call me!

Datz all!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

The commoner is now being a town jester here again! Would you prefer i show you up on this thread as well?

pls invite me to your house....... undecided undecided

i wan see how your wife dey cope

if i am your inlaw, i for don kill you long time ago grin

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ki lo fa biography? undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

My wife is actually my alter ego. Adorable lady. We crack each other up all the time. I am quick witted and everyone knows this. But i also joke a lot. For those who do not understand me actually take it seriously. if you are from a very close knit family then you would understand

my guy leave story.....

i say make you invite me haba

i wan judge for maself grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
surveyProf:

Del' pronto Mr. Sam,
How're u today? How's madam......

I dont understand surveyprof, Del Pronto or De pronto means **suddenly**

but per madam, i hope you meant my wife. if yes she is absolutely great thank you
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

I invited you to a pub and you turned me down. I was actually being serious. I am briefly in derbyshire but will be returning to Naija on sunday or monday.

oh ok....well i am in bimz at the moment so give me the address and i go see you in 45mins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
EFCc make una round d airport o! Ati segun esu o! Ole ti fi ese rin pada wa le.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oga na Derbyshire u go close deal?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

I dont understand surveyprof, Del Pronto or De pronto means **suddenly**

but per madam, i hope you meant my wife. if yes she is absolutely great thank you

Its an Italian way of saying "Hello".......
Yeah, ofcourse madam, say me well to her, and also madam Wunmi, tell her to keep to dat date of payment!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

My middle finger gets a boner when i think of you
Sharrap! Na Derbyshire u go close deal? Yes or no?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

Hello back atcha cheesy Wunmi will keep to that date.

grin grin yea Right grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

Hello back atcha cheesy Wunmi will keep to that date.
Bookmarked!!!!!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
4everGod1:

Segebanton when i had time you didnt. This is now rush rush for me to tidy up and return as i came here to assist an old friend with some biz account balancing and stuff. When i just came in was when i asked you out but now is tight for me. Besides i dont drink and do not nightcrawl. Would have settled with a ginger ale or something though.

Format. Guy, you dey your house for Ajah.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.