Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142107 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Choi....see as shopclue fall bbfever hand big time!

Sorry bro, your oga madam at the top has the final say...

Make I see you run your mouth here again gringringrin

#SackThings
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue:
And you have the audacity to sit here talking about you think I was serious to pay aigbe? How many pageviews have you shown my info since this started? Like 45,0000? After aigbe gets his money, are you going to go to every one of those who viewed to remove my private info from being used, or make attempt to stop sending me death threats?!
[b] People paid you for services promised them which you did not deliver, even spanning years. Yet, instead of being shameful and apologetic, you come here ranting and complaining they called you a scammer/fraud/thief. Were you expecting them to lavish praises on you? You are in deed shameless.

You want us to go back and remove your name and info on all the pages. Now, that's fair enough, but will you also go back in time to undo the hurt, hardship and pain you've caused all those people (as well as their families) whom you've been withholding their monies and goods for years? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Despite Aigbe's patience and despite the fact that he never came here to insult you in any way, you still have the audacity to call him out. I know it's only a ploy to provoke him to react so you could use it as an excuse not to pay him. I guess that was your plan A all along, there was never a plan B.

Satan tempt you you dont come up with something very very promising by April 8, I promise you your personal details will be made synonymous with scam and fraud. I'm ready to deploy every arsenal at my disposal to achieve this. The moment anybody types scam or fraud on any search engine, your name and pictures will pop up as well.

As a SEO, I'm ready to create websites just for the purpose of getting search engine crawlers to index your info alongside scam and fraud. In this computer age, such is capable of destroying you, your business, your family and any future endeavour of yours.

I once warned you never to underestimate the power of the internet.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Osyxcel(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2013
^^ Ghen! Ghen!....watching in 3D cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Since the mods(?) have deleted shopclue's address because posting her address 'violates privacy laws', why have they permitted her account details to remain visible on this thread? It self-evident that account details can also be used to perpetrate fraud and identity theft. This information remaining on this thread also constitutes violation of privacy laws.

Secondly, some images of her alleged address are still visible which still contain address information that can be misused by certain individuals - those should be deleted as well.

I am not holding brief for the OP, but if the intent is to achieve a refund for aigbe, all impediments that may prevent that from happening should be eliminated.

April 8th isn't that far away - instead of repeating the same old threats, hold your horses for now.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky: Since the mods(?) have deleted shopclue's address because posting her address 'violates privacy laws', why have they permitted her account details to remain visible on this thread? It self-evident that account details can also be used to perpetrate fraud and identity theft. This information remaining on this thread also constitutes violation of privacy laws.

Secondly, some images of her alleged address are still visible which still contain address information that can be misused by certain individuals - those should be deleted as well.

I am not holding brief for the OP, but if the intent is to achieve a refund for aigbe, all impediments that may prevent that from happening should be eliminated.

April 8th isn't that far away - instead of repeating the same old threats, hold your horses for now.

Ok, I understand that you are the man who invented Grammar - and I truly appreciate it - but your constant support of fraud and fraudsters is starting to get at me. Please dont make me bag you along with "them".
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think FX has to chill now...

I get the MODS are advocating balance and possibly walking on egg shells for the focus getting Aieromons money back
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey!!! Dude, chillllllll!!! Jeez! angry

I dont know why she keeps attacking my comments even despite ignoring her all along, if what she wants is my attention please help me tell her I'm not interested otherwise I could give her the "attention" she so desperately craves.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
FX dont worry i will give her attention since she is a scammer just like her Oga at the top Wunmi Allen.

You know she is always consulting with her oga at the top to vet her comments before posting.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
FX and Ify...You guys should chill nau.

Lets enjoy this bbfeverless thread please......

Sheath your swords abeg!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Below is missfendi words on marble about ifyalways

Qoute
ifyalways is a SPAMMER: see ifyalways plead below (find it under ifyalways profile) begging people to give knowledge on how to create 150 email addresses a day!! she's the spammer

ifyalways: Hello house,Please how do i create bulk email addresses,say like 150 per day?I dont mean sending bulk mails oo,creating new email addresses in bulk.
Thanks

Unquote

If you replace the P with C , na u sabi

She and Wunmi Allen are just like the story, between the chicken and the egg which is more important
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
back2sender: Below is missfendi words on marble about ifyalways

Qoute
ifyalways is a SPAMMER: see ifyalways plead below (find it under ifyalways profile) begging people to give knowledge on how to create 150 email addresses a day!! she's the spammer

ifyalways: Hello house,Please how do i create bulk email addresses,say like 150 per day?I dont mean sending bulk mails oo,creating new email addresses in bulk.
Thanks

Unquote

She and Wunmi Allen are just like the story, between the chicken and the egg which is more important
who is missfendi?
Moreover, there is a difference betweem Spam and Scam.
What is it with you and ifyalways
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ask Madam at the top who is missfendi oga speaker.A spammer and a scammer na the same thing

When you carry a ant infested wood into you house then you should not be surprised when the lizards come knocking. when she was attacking FX did you say anytin?

Abegi leave mata for mathias.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
back2sender and fx..

you guys are moving focus away from the issue, atatcking ifyalways and debosky will not make shopclue pay up
They are not involved in this matter and it further ensures her allegations of an attack on her by a shadowy group stacks up and looks credible

The attack on the two seems to have come up out of nowhere and is not supported by their posts so far on this forum

FOCUS ON SHOPCLUE
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
so the fxkings and backtosender have started attacking everybody that has a contrary opinion?
well relax, and sheathe thy swords. forget not that the sole aim here is to recover aigbe's cash?
at madam shopclue, insulting and screaming threats does portray you in a good light, remember that a lot of blame would be apportioned to you for allowing it to get this far. if you pay up i dont think there would be any need to label you.
ps who sent the death threats and tried to enter her credit details? sometimes i wonder?
at all others lets be patient, if we push all parties here to thier walls, would the money show? what will be the end result?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ok i will chill but must we beg her before she pay up her debt? i find this so strange, are this people nigerians i keep asking myself

Wunmis Allen mail are very insultive and demeaning so i get so bitter when i see people coming out to defend her. what about the email etiquete that talks about keeping it short n simple.

Imagine owing people for over 2 years and some people on nairaland still have the audacity to defend her? Dont dey have conscience?

This is what pisses me off completely

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

I have not supported fraud nor fraudsters in any way - maybe I need to enrol you in one of my grammar lessons? grin

Now seriously, identity theft is fraud, whether it is committed against you, shopclue or anyone else. My posts here are focused on preventing fraud/abuse by fraudsters - removing her personal information will prevent fraud from occurring.

You can 'bag' whomsoever you wish - my focus is on securing aigbe's refund and removing any obstacles that may delay such a refund.

Hello Sir,

I will want to commend you for your effort so far in trying to resolve issues between both parties, please, I will want to apologize on his behalf (Fxking).

pls keep it up!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by feminineA: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
All this dilly dally is getting too much and we are de railing. All We are interested in is aigbe been paid his 900k and its obvious everyone is directly or indirectly fighting for his cause. Let's calm down abeg. I don't want any excuse come April
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

I have not supported fraud nor fraudsters in any way - maybe I need to enrol you in one of my grammar lessons? grin

Now seriously, identity theft is fraud, whether it is committed against you, shopclue or anyone else. My posts here are focused on preventing fraud/abuse by fraudsters - removing her personal information will prevent fraud from occurring.

You can 'bag' whomsoever you wish - my focus is on securing aigbe's refund and removing any obstacles that may delay such a refund.
Did you scam? Stvpid question.
Whatagwan?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
back2sender: Below is missfendi words on marble about ifyalways

Qoute

Thanks

Unquote

If Biko bia !

Come and answer to this , so u are a spammer

I had a whole lotta respect for u u know.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lmao. . .

Back2sender and Fxking are getting ahead of themselves I tell ya.

You guys need to look at yourselves in 3DHD mirrors if you're looking for people to tag as scammers.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
OMO IBO is not like dat oooooo just dt some of the respected nairalanders dey fall person hand here with the kind of comments dem dey post. A spade is a spade and lets not call it a shovel.

Such comments emboldens her to continue her riff raff behaviour. we need to drive the right behaviour here

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.