Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters (16085 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Enugu State governor, Sullivan Chime, has Thyroid cancer according to one of the sources knowledgeable about his true medical condition.

The governor who was visited by colleagues in London last Tuesday developed swellings around his left cheek last year that was diagnosed as Thyroid cancer.

The governor has reportedly undergone three surgeries to remove parts of his thyroid glands and lymph nodes that left him unable to speak for several months.

"Although Mr. Chime has began speaking these days, his left cheek remains swollen, which accounted for the reason he hid his left cheek from the camera in the photo released to Saharareporters on Tuesday", said our source

Mr. Chime took a group photograph with the governors of Akwa Ibom, Benue, and Rivers during a visit to see him in London on Tuesday.

Our source stated that the cancer did not go away and has actually metastasized, spreading to other parts of his body.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-sullivan-chime-enugu-has-cancer
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by GARRIx7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Only in Nigeria will the health situation of a public officer be shrouded in occultic level of secrecy..

7 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nna na wa o
Didn't they say it was accumulated leave?
All this hiding,what for?
They should tell the truth,Nigerians are so secretive it's not even funny
People don't declare their real ages,some don't even go by their real names,
You see a sick person and say sister how far?,she will answer "we thank God"
You stand waiting to hear more but that phrase " we thank God" has covered every explanation.
Is she still sick?
Is she healed?
Is she cured?
Responding to treatment.?
Is she dying?
Has the doctor given up?
Should we pray?

The answer once again is " we thank God"

12 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Clerverly: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
eeyaa, RIP
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by NegroNtns(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
wtf! angry

let us know when una run out of hospital tales
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yay my ID is free! grin grin grin

Who a what is SaharaReporter? A doctor?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
smiley
Cancer everywhere!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by henchamb(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
fifth to comment. so happy am coming up
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by seedord247(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Clerverly: eeyaa, RIP

I think you bear opposite of your username. cool

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Only in Nigeria will the health situation of a public officer be shrouded in occultic level of secrecy..

Because he turned his left cheek, he has swollen cheek, if he faced front, he will have cancer of the back! Keep telling us stories.

Meanwhile, this picture taken as at 3.16pm this evening shows aggressive road constructions going on inside the villages in Enugu state. Sullivan (or Sunday Onyebuchi is on top of his job.)

7 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by iykc2012(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
They are deceiving us with past photograph claiming they took it recently. We knw de truth.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Opoki(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
who cares?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
iykc2012: They are deceiving us with past photograph claiming they took it recently. We knw de truth.

The picture was taken 10 years ago, the 4 governors planned this during OBJ tenure (let me help you)cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Clerverly: eeyaa,
RIP
do you seriously mean that?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by simmydebadest(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Knowledge9000: smiley
thumb up 4 sahara!!
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by ismhab(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
R.I.P in advance, cancer na bad, it no get cure, even chavez is about to kick the bucket.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
simmy de badest: thumb up 4 sahara!!

Like seriously?

1. He is dead
2. He is critically ill
3. He is down with a serious heat ailment
4. He was seen going for check up with a female aide
5. He was seen with 3 governors
6. He has thyroid cancer
Maybe tomorrow
7. He is now the president of Uganda grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by jhydebaba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very soon the report that chime has weak e.r.e.c.t.I.o.n and quick e.j.a.c.u.l.t.I.o.n and is being treated by female masssgers. Sahara lies poters
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very soon they will report that chime has weak e.r.e.c.t.I.o.n and quick e.j.a.c.u.l.t.I.o.n and is being treated by female masssgers. Sahara lies poters
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by chuks49(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sharareporter is good at manufacturing ailments, I remember them claiming on several occasions that Patience was suffering from one ailment to another, every week a new ailment from a very reliable source. Now they are repeating same with Gov. Chime.

I don't blame them, I blame these office holders that always claim hypocriticaly to be doing wonders in the education, health sectors etc and at the same time won't hesitate to fly overseas when they are in need of the same services they proclaimed to have put on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by simdam500(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2013
Eeyah! I can even count how many rip's i've seen on thread concernin u Chime: next thread i wana see here, i want it 2b bout u back in office. OKAY
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Which ailment yar Adua get that time
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by dnative(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2013
so where is he then guys if all is well with him as you'll want us to believe?
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by odumchi: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2013
More work is being done in this man's absence than in the entire tenures of many governors.

4 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2013
odumchi: More work is being done in this man's absence than in the entire tenures of many governors.

Honestly my Chief, this was 2 weeks ago in Aninri LGA

2 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2013
and ...... 2 weeks ago,

3 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Ejine(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2013
His heavy drinking worsened the situation.

My condolences sha. I hope God guides him as he goes through these trying times.
Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by Ejine(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2013
spyder880:

Like seriously?

1. He is dead
2. He is critically ill
3. He is down with a serious heat ailment
4. He was seen going for check up with a female aide
5. He was seen with 3 governors
6. He has thyroid cancer
Maybe tomorrow
7. He is now the president of Uganda grin grin grin grin

Actually, Sullivan Chime was the referee of the Nigeria v Zambia match.

1 Like

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Ejiné: His heavy drinking worsened the situation.

My condolences sha. I hope God guides him as he goes through these trying times.

Bros, you don drink with this man before? How many bottles the guy dey finish at a sitting? Or are basing your judgement on flying rumors?

3 Likes

Re: Chime Has Thyroid Cancer - SaharaReporters by dnative(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2013
What is the point with the ongoing road construction pictures. If a sitting governor disappears for months without a clue where he is, whether Sahara Reporters highlight of his ailment is accurate or not is a moot point. If the Governor is no longer able to resume at his duty post, then the law should take its course and he should be kicked out - period. Isn't this dejavu from the Yaradua saga, today he's exercising, tomorrow he's playing squash, next week some jobbermen pastor confirmed he's hale and hearty, how did it end? You can fool some people sometimes ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account / Gov. Nasir El-rufai Introduces KADGIS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.