Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Revelation About The Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation About The Nigerian Economy (645 Views)

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation About The Nigerian Economy by DCoker: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
To talk about the Nigerian economy first, Nigeria is a middle income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding financial, service, communications, and entertainment sectors. It is ranked 30th in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) as of 2012, and its emergent, though currently under performing manufacturing sector is the third-largest on the continent, producing a large proportion of goods and services for the West African region.

As an economist, Nigeria is not doing bad. i will say that we are staying afloat and of course this situation in Nigeria will attract investors (local and foreign), money managers(local and foreign), and lots of infrastructural facilities.
In this Regard, a foreign financial institution has brought their services to us in Nigeria. This company has been in existence for long, headquarters in USA. please visit their website( m c d a v e i n v e s t . c o m) and read more about them. I am sure it will be of tremendous help to you financial wise. they have been tested and they are trusted. believe me, you can entrust your money with them and see it grow. Help yourself and check them out

Mr. Dan E. Coker.
An Economist.
Re: Revelation About The Nigerian Economy by DCoker: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Revelation About The Nigerian Economy by mallmum: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2013
the company have been consistent in paying

(1) (Reply)

Photos: From Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation Launch In London / The Failed Assassination Attack On The Emir Of Kano (VIDEO) / El-rufai: Memoir Of A Political Scam Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.