Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. (965 Views)

Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Ikengawo: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Chair men I greet you.
Ndigbo, Kwenu!
Yoruba, Kwewu!
Nairaland Kwenu!
Ri enu!
Zor enu!

It is said by our ancestors that madu ma nnta nnukwu aguiyi bu mgbe madu furru eze nnuwku aguiyi burru.
a man knows the grand bite crocodile only by seeing the grand teeth of the crocodile.

it is so that I have seen the teeth of the crocodile. He is Musiwa, and he is not an ordinary man. So, before he creates the odua republic, I nominate that the capacity for achievement
and the masculine fortitude he possess and an imposing leader to his people be honored by giving him the honorary title

Aguiyi bu Foto Satelite 1 of Nairaland.

Musiwa, I am loyal.
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by GARRIx7(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Ikengawo:
grin cheesy
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by salam001(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2013

Beer parlour talk

1 Like

Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Ikengawo is not even Igbo and musiwa is not Igbo either. Which kain trouble making be this?
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by comradeoscar(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Cocain snifer! Igbo smoker! wen u smoke or snif next time, just go & sleep ok.
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Pygru: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ikengawo: Chair men I greet you.
Ndigbo, Kwenu!
Yoruba, Kwewu!
Nairaland Kwenu!
Ri enu!
Zor enu!

It is said by our ancestors that madu ma nnta nnukwu aguiyi bu mgbe madu furru eze nnuwku aguiyi burru.
a man knows the grand bite crocodile only by seeing the grand teeth of the crocodile.

it is so that I have seen the teeth of the crocodile. He is Musiwa, and he is not an ordinary man. So, before he creates the odua republic, I nominate that the capacity for achievement
and the masculine fortitude he possess and an imposing leader to his people be honored by giving him the honorary title

Musiwa, I am loyal.
grin grin grin
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Jakumo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ikengawo: Chair men I greet you.
Ndigbo, Kwenu!
Yoruba, Kwewu!
Nairaland Kwenu!
Ri enu!
Zor enu!

Musiwa, I am loyal.

We must learn patience, when awaiting a reply from the Grand Exalted Satellite Meister of Toronto-Land, the Always Mighty, Ever Popular Electricity Engineer Musiwa M.B.E, M.D, FRCN, Phd, Fss, Mni.

Also I must take this opportunity to caution you that any petition to bestow cheiftaincy honors on our Musiwa, tabled by the Eze Ndiiigbo of Nairaland, can only be considered AFTER the Supreme Seriki Dodon-Dawa of Nairaland has convened a Panel of Enquiry that will weigh and consider the merits and de-merits of each application, before publishing a White Paper that will contain the OFFICIAL response on the matter, which cannot be appealed in any court of law.

Finally may I advise that you refrain from invoking the Teeth of the Great Crocodile, since that privilege is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for duly qualified King Makers, and their authorised representatives. Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by 175(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jakumo:

We must learn patience, when awaiting a reply from the Grand Exalted Satellite Meister of Toronto-Land, the Always Mighty, Ever Popular Electricity Engineer Musiwa M.B.E, M.D, FRCN, Phd, Fss, Mni.

Also I must take this opportunity to caution you that any petition to bestow cheiftaincy honors on our Musiwa, tabled by the Eze Ndiiigbo of Nairaland, can only be considered AFTER the Supreme Seriki Dodon-Dawa of Nairaland has convened a Panel of Enquiry that will weigh and consider the merits and de-merits of each application, before publishing a White Paper that will contain the OFFICIAL response on the matter, which cannot be appealed in any court of law.

Finally may I advise that you refrain from invoking the Teeth of the Great Crocodile, since that privilege is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for duly qualified King Makers, and their authorised representatives. Thank you for your cooperation.

May I equally appeal that this fella is conferred a chieftaincy title too by the Eze Ndigbo of NAIRALAND as the;

Onu gbajiri grammar one of Nairaland.
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by gramci: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Musiwa should be arrested upon stepping his feet on Ala Igbo angry
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by nduchucks: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Aguiyi bu Foto Satelite 1 of Nairaland. cheesy

Aguiyi=Crocodile

Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Jakumo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
ndu_chucks: Aguiyi bu Foto Satelite 1 of Nairaland. cheesy

Aguiyi=Crocodile

Chineke ! That one na Aguiyi true-true. As he take wake up for ground, dey do push-ups and dey ready to halla wey ground self go shake, na him make me know say this one no be ordinary crododile at all.
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by musiwa35: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
igbo kwenu, onitsha kwenu, ohafia kwenu, idimili kwenu, aba kwenu.

1 Like

Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by nduchucks: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^^ cool
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by AndreUweh(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Award him okpu-uzu 1 of nairaland: the engineer of nairaland.
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ichie Musiwa i greet you. May your days be long

1 Like

Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Onlytruth(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2013
175:

May I equally appeal that this fella is conferred a chieftaincy title too by the Eze Ndigbo of NAIRALAND as the;

Onu gbajiri grammar one of Nairaland.

grin grin

Jakumo deserves that title and more. lol I shall consult with the council promptly.

As for Musiwa, I shall (together with the council) adopt Jakumo's recommendation well articulated above. grin cool
Re: I Appeal To Eze Ndigbo Of Nairaland To Award Musiwa A Chieftancy Title. by Jakumo(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2013
OnlyTruth, I am humbled by your nomination, HOWEVER, if I make the mistake of attempting to usurp any chieftaincy title that has been designated specifically for Aare Onakakanfo Musiwa of the Satellite fame, my precise GPS location will be marked in RED INK on the appropriate satellite image, and that position will be stormed in the dead of night, by a fully armed extradition team who will spirit me away to Toronto Canada, where I will face trial for identity theft, impersonation, and blatant disregard for protocol, all of which carry a possible life sentence breaking rocks in the diamond mines of the Benin Republic.

Note that Musiwa himself has posted pictures above which offer a cryptic hint at the fate of all transgressors, indicating that their case will be tried by a wig-wearing magistrate who bears an uncanny resemblance to the late Gani Fawehinmi.

With these perils in mind, I hereby declare my full unflinching support for the long overdue coronation of AGUIYI MUSIWA of The Ndiiigbo Diaspora. There can be only one Grand Crocodile of Totonto, so let us now re-affirm our allegiance accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Rep For Issuing Dud Cheques / Centenary Celebration Committee Chairman Recommends Name Change For Nigeria / Why Was 'segun Adeniyi's Tenure Not As Controversial As Reuben Abati's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.