Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Driver Preaching On The Steering - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Driver Preaching On The Steering (13316 Views)

Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Preaching On The Steering by simdam500(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Funny thread tho. But deres a sayin that says "God is everywhere, but u cant worship him everywhere". Is d vehicle a SANCTUARY wher dey serve God
Re: Driver Preaching On The Steering by pendusky(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2013
sauer:
Shut up, dude angry
yes Sire
Re: Driver Preaching On The Steering by delishpot: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Abegi, those of you saying if the driver was a comedin or a football fan or a this or that the poster will not complain abeg go and think well, even if the driver was telling him he won 100mil dolars eh and wants to cause his early death outa excitement I will still halla him and ask him to hold it until we are safely parked. Even if its a mom tending her very sick baby in the car and as a result endangering the lives of everyone in the car sef I will ask her to park well and attend the child. If na soccer driver dey jist come wan kill me put I go tell am to shut up. Its a living person that watches match replay.
He can pray and preach before the journey and while on the road play gospel tapes. Humans too over do in the name of God and that is what we are facing in the north. They believe that once it involves their God any action taken to propagate his message is acceptable and who ever complains is frowned upon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Isn't A Sin To Insult Satan? / Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.