Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? (5533 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by hen6kay(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
I found out that my Fiancee is cheating on me, yet i had to beg her instead of the other way round, because of the gravity of love i have for her. now, we are back together, and she has vowed never to do it again. what should i do to her now? because the tought of what she did always obssess me. pls, i need i good advice on what i should do, am very very serious.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by efuah(f): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2008
she cheated
u begged her
u're now back together
she vowed never to do it again

so pray she never do it again!
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Maykelly(f): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2008
hen6kay:

what should i do to her now? because the tought of what she did always obssess me.

So what's the need of forgiveness, when it still obssess you.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by olulu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
since u 've forgiven her,
and back with her.
just continue the relationship.
don't try trying to forget the incident, cos u never will forget.

like a poster said, pray it never happens again

thats the only thing u can do, short of tying her up grin
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by almondjoy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2008
Your choice not ours!  You may want to look up other similar threads on Nairaland.  They are so many. Goodluck! kiss
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by squirrel20(f): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2008
you've forgiven her and you both are back together again, all you need to do is look forward to the future and pray nothing like that happens again.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Encomium(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
Its good that you have forgiven her already and equally a good news that you are now back together for good. I advice you pray seriously for God's guidance. I believe she has changed sincerely after learning her lessons. Wishing both of you the best of luck.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by izeek(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2008
well i really wud not want to break your relationship, but trust me she will definately do it again.
as at when she saidshe was sorry she did mean it, but its hard to let a habbit like that go.
trust me, you made 2 terrible mistakes,
1. begging her. what in Gods name did you do that for. she is a damn cheat and shud have been left the cheat she was.
2. what makes you think she will change, she deffinately cheated on u for a reason, first try to find out why, then see if its something u want to compete with.
maybe u no gud enuf.
well nah u dey follow am so u know am pass me.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
packing orders. life!
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by ifyalways(f): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2008
May kelly:

So what's the need of forgiveness, when it still obssess you.
. . . .he needs to redefine HIS forgiveness cheesy
@poster,you either live with the heavy load or let it go and hope for the best.
goodluck
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by izeek(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
same tot here . wats there to forgive?
her telling you was not enuf for her?
or say she finds the other guy better?
or say she go don first lie to you?
or that u imagine her with the other guy whenevr u wanna do her?
or that when evr u cant tell where she is u tink otherwise?
man ur emotion are at play here.
abeg type her termination letter.
if you no sabi, come meet we.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Busta(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster,

that will hunt u forever. I don't know what kind of advice u want from here when someone cheated on u and u went ahead to beg her back. What do u want us to say? That u shld leave her again? and they u will turn around and go beg her again? and the circle goes on and on . . . . .

don't let love turn u to mumu oh.
I think u're just scared of being alone.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by PERVERT9: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2008
its a world of tit for tat,simply put,you too should cheat on him when you are ready to do that i,m right here waiting for you baby wink
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by talk2sulta: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
lace her with magun.Then go to sleep.I bet she wont try it again. wink
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by hammers(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
She dosent love u and i can see that u are really foolishly   in love . She will still repeat this same act over and over again if u continue to be too soft. Wake up and be man enuff 2 maintain a stand whenever ur lady is wrong.Ladies dont appreciate and respect soft guys. embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Nautillus(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
Guy . . .Be warned . . . IT CAN NEVA, EVA, . . .EVA , be the same again.

You will neva trust her again, and you will just keep picking fights out of unnecessary things.

Leave her now. Otherwise Ban!!!
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by GoldCircle: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2008
Take my advice like a broda!
Get a brand new knife, (I mean the one never used before) preferably the type often used by these abokis for suya. Put in under the pillow and then try to lure her into bed for sex. once you are done and you've had your feel, get out the knife from under the pillow and slice her throat! Yes! that is the price she'll have to pay for being unfaithful.

If you cannot carry out this plan, then your second option is to slice your own throat after sex! Anyway, you look at it, one must have to go! if you are still not bold enough to carry out the second option, then contact me, I gladly do it for free!
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by onyekang1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
mayb something is missing in ur relationship, cos 4 ur bride 2 b to cheat on,then there is a problem somewhere.if u still truely love her, then u guys need 2 do some serious talk, if otherwise then part ways in peace.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by bjcisse: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
GoldCircle,

Na wa oh, are u a serial killer or what, wht kind of advice have you given to your fellow man, smiley na make your own woman no go try am or else you will not only cut out her throat with abokii knife but pieces her to the hair.

@poster,
i see clearly the type of person you are and the type of woman you re dating, i dont see you like the type that no hw to treat a woman, rather, you re allowing your woman treat you,

I dont have the time to start typing advice for you, but God will help you guys.

Regards
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by Fostercat(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
1.u be mumu cool
2.did she Bleep anorther man
3.u beged a girl who cheated on u angry
4.u dont have taste undecided
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? by cornie11: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am Natasha Oxborn form Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 7years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him with a friend of mine, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will: / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.