Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters (5532 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters / I Am Enjoying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by gistmelove(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
31yrs old Ben Byrne is the lucky man enjoying this identical twins, Anna and Lucy DeCinque, who have said to have spent well over $240,000 on surgeries to look even more alike. Here's what Ben, an electrical mechanic, told Woman's Day about his strange affair with the 28yrs old twin sisters:

'It's my first time with two girlfriends, and to be honest it's very difficult because it has to be 100 per cent even. Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it's a fine balance. My mates reckon it's a cool problem to have.'

On how the two séxy sisters are managing to "do things" with just one man in the bedroom, Lucy said:

That is the question they get the most from people who want to know it they get down behind closed doors, saying "Put it this way, we're very active girls and he needs twice the energy."

- See more pics at: http://www./2014/07/bedroom-thinz-see-man-enjoying-this.html

Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by McWhillion(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na only the bastard waka come abi
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by styno22(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
It is not an easy task, this guy must be working very hard to keep and maintain them sexually and emotionally, infact I am feeling sorry for him, this is not enjoyment but suffering.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014

Nah which blower the guy dey use wey the twin sister gbadun d guy
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by cirmuell(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
McWhillion: Na only the bastard waka come abi
why on earth did you tag him a bastered? hw old ar yhu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by McWhillion(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
cirmuell: why on earth did you tag him a bastered? hw old ar yhu? undecided

because e too dey enjoy and by the way am old enough, why the question?
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by happiclox: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
He really needs twice d energy cos he's GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Up to the task.
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Generalkorex(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
passing by
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Smartsyn(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
why I no dey get this kind luck naa.

God why naa, na only these girls wey dey break my heart you dey give me.
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by goalburner(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Smartsyn: why I no dey get this kind luck naa.

God why naa, na only these girls wey dey break my heart you dey give me.
Try hausa babes, their relationship is durable
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Miguelflacko(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
undecidedso na only him go chop d two tinz...
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lucky guy
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a
single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by EnterPRO: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
see as dem thick
Re: Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters by McWhillion(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2014
EnterPRO: see as dem thick
Na double die be that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.