Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria (31380 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks: Times Are Hard, Leaders Should Cut Their Expensive Lifestyles / 10 Fake Lifestyles Found In Nigeria / Good Lifestyles & Wellness Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
flinspiero: Na only for naija ashawo dey bear runs gal.
Na only for naija person wey no get shoe fit become president.
Na only for naija ashawo dey fuc..k for #100

You like ashawo too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
tha_originator: A place where some girls will claim virgins even thou their kpomo don slack finish lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

The fact is that if you never phuck am, she bi virgin. Until you climb her and release your load right inside her deepest hole, she is a virgin for sure.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Kslib(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in Nigeria,our girls go dey use fake accent just to sound oyinboish.. Na so i see one the other day dey use german accent dey hawk gala for high-way.. Dis girls ehn

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
SELFWORTH: Only in Nigeria, will you see churches on every street , mosque on every corner and yet unrighteousness is as rife as Malaria.

Only in Nigeria are all the politicians millionaires but no one can see what they do.

Only in Nigeria will NEPA office tell you that they can't deal with your query because they have no electricity .

Only in Nigeria will you see mothers blame the wives of their sons for not producing a fruit of the womb even though their son has weak sperxm
My sister don't worry, you will conceive very soon grin grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
7842I:

The fact is that if you never phuck am, she bi virgin. Until you climb her and release your load right inside her deepest hole, she is a virgin for sure.
that na for their pocket! We get dem plenty for here too e.g, cocoafree(aka freetotoa), mereb, alledomsti, oboidowu, and many more * lipsrsealed *
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by temhab(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
A place where u support outside country football club but didn't know d name of your state's keeper embarassedA

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by hemama(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
its only in nigeria or rather africa that you will be afraid of going to your village to avoid being poisoned by your relatives because you bought a new car
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib: Only in Nigeria,our girls go dey use fake accent just to sound oyinboish.. Na so i see one the other day dey use german accent dey hawk gala for high-way.. Dis girls ehn

Its good, before you use spanish accent to confuse her into your bed.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by SELFWORTH: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
edoyad:
My sister don't worry, you will conceive very soon grin grin

Only in Nigeria do you see people on international forum who don't understand the meaning of freedom of expression.

Only in Nigeria do you see people who think they know it all but infact know nothing at all.

Only in Nigeria do you see a 40 year old man with the brain of a two year old.

Only in Nigeria(and on NL) do people CLAIM to come from 'good homes' but abuse and insult other people's parents because they do not agree with your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by TechRev: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in nigeria 125 guests viewing this thread remembering the the ones they commit but wont comment. If i paste am now mods go hide the post.
Why rubbish dey go front page only in nl nigeria. We all condemn and critic yet guilty and do nothing.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
hemama: its only in nigeria or rather africa that you will be afraid of going to your village to avoid being poisoned by your relatives because you bought a new car

Na lie, your stinginess won't allow you spend money for your relatives so you claim they want to poison you, wetin them go use your corpse do sef?
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
you are convincing yourself, you said you know how it got to the front page, now you are asking us again, brush up boy
KINGwax: we already knw how this got to d front page: incompetent mods
But the question is: why did this get to the front page?
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
temhab: A place where u support outside country football club but didn't know d name of your state's keeper embarassedA

If my state team cannot play good football, I will watch foreign. Abi na by force to watch Kano pillars break bottle for referee head and stop the match every 10 minutes to argue with the officials in a bald pitch not fit to hunt squirrels!

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
7842I:

You like ashawo too much cheesy
It is only in nigeria people dislike prostitution bt secretly visit them at night...lol

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by raycomray: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its in Nigeria, Warri to be precise that a girl having a BB Bold5 died because of untreated Malaria and Typhoid disease. Her parents could not raise the initial deposit of 10k required for the hospital to start treatment. She died cry

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
A girl claims she ate rice and chicken, then suddenly she throws up and we see long lumps of eba, ha! was there a mixup somewhere? Only here in Naija

cheesy cheesy cheesy chio! See fuckup cheesy grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
flinspiero: It is only in nigeria people dislike prostitution bt secretly visit them at night...lol

And you sing their praises in the day time grin

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
7842I:

Na lie, your stinginess won't allow you spend money for your relatives so you claim they want to poison you, wetin them go use your corpse do sef?
It is only in nigeria u wil see a man in a public forum quoting everybody

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Cosmopolice: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rubbish. So ur saying this things dont happen anywhere else
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by SELFWORTH: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
flinspiero: It is only in nigeria u wil see a man in a public forum quoting everybody

....and anybody without reason!

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
raycomray: Its in Nigeria, Warri to be precise that a girl having a BB Bold5 died because of untreated Malaria and Typhoid disease. Her parents could not raise the initial deposit of 10k required for the hospital to start treatment. She died cry

Its only in Nigeria a guy will buy BB bold5 for a girl just to bleep her once, but will refuse to treat her for common malaria afterwards.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by alnetizen: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
--
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in nigeria nairaland dat people likes dot(.)
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
flinspiero: It is only in nigeria u wil see a man in a public forum quoting everybody

It is only in Nigeria you see the guilty getting angry. tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by moneyhungry(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
flinspiero: Na only for naija ashawo dey bear runs gal.
Na only for naija person wey no get shoe fit become president.
Na only for naija ashawo dey fuc..k for #100
u seem so worried about ashewo issues ...
i suspect dat u are an ashewo (male) fighting for d rights of other ashewos.
goodluck in ur quest.

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]You see poor Nigerian girls with smelling bras and panties, but displaying their expensive BB and other smart phones they borrow and pro-sti-tute to recharge.[/size] grin
IT IS NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT GIRLS PRO-STI-TUTE TO PUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Truckpusher: IT IS NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT GIRLS PRO-STI-TUTE TO PUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLE shocked shocked shocked shocked
It is only in Nigeria u see a millionaire using TRUCKPUSHER as his handle just for disguise
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
CGKing: 1.A nation where people will tell u they are peaceful but under their white garment is an AK47.
2. A nation with so much money, so much potential but nothing to show for it.
3. A people who r so intelligent yet they have only produced bad records.
4. A place where ladies say they want a good guy but fall for and run after the bad guys.
5. A country where a man who hasn't eaten for days ridicules a man who just downed a pack of tantalizers.
6. A country where mediocrity is celebrated but innovation is ignored.
7. Africa's largest oil producer that buys oil n suffers scarcity.
8. Where ladies cry day and night for a husband, but snob all the guys in the block.
9. A place where people go speak in tongues and sing hymns only to start a fight with broken bottles.
10. A country where the rich is humble and the poor is proud

The bolded is serious.

Many ladies are getting old for this syndrome. They go for imported guys even if he is coming from Burkina faso.

A woman recognised a younger man in my office on friday and was like asking the man, have you forgotten who i am? The guy is a Don financially. Later the guy recognised her and the story was that the guy often visited the woman's compound in search of a lady he wanted marrying. The young lady rather married a nigerian guy who returned from burkina faso yet the humble guy who she rejected 3yrs ago is completing a 3 storey building right now.

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by rman: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in Nigeria that low self esteem has made youths spell beautiful names wrongly eg Opeyemi as HORPEYEMI, Adewale as Hardeywaly and many more...WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by try69: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in Nigeria babes change their native names to some sweet english name upon getting admission to a university.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
harlos: Na for naija u go see agbero dey abuse someone coming from office in suite "e no go better for you"

too late angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
7842I:

And you sing their praises in the day time grin
grin grin grin grin grin guy you funny sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.