Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (14914 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / 10 Things UK Illegal Immigrants Cannot Do - Is UK That Worth It Anymore? / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Don't be fooled, it's a strategy for the illegal immigrants to let their guards down while the bounty hunters bring them in. O ye illegal immigrants stay sharp!!!. Oyinbo government no dey benevolent like that. My 50 kobo. Gbam!
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by paris10: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
You have the Tory in Govt...ain't gon happen. Cameron is anti-amnesty and anti-EU law. Maybe when the next Labour PM resume office sha. Coalition govt is a shamble.
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by coogar: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Don't be fooled, it's a strategy for the illegal immigrants to let their guards down while the bounty hunters bring them in. O ye illegal immigrants stay sharp!!!. Oyinbo government no dey benevolent like that. My 50 kobo. Gbam!

the bounty hunters are not to make any physical contact with any illegal immigrant. like i have said, this is not america(a lawless country) where dog the bounty hunter chases people aggressively like a rabid mongrel.
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by UNLEASHED(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Don't be fooled, it's a strategy for the illegal immigrants to let their guards down while the bounty hunters bring them in. O ye illegal immigrants stay sharp!!!. Oyinbo government no dey benevolent like that. My 50 kobo. Gbam!

Bounty hunters? The UKBA carry out their raids themselves and not through undercovers. Besides, they'll be busy clearing off backlogs rather than hunting for illegal immigrants in buses, trams and kebab shops all over the UK
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
That 'amnesty' is not going to be in d form of any physical documentation, its just word of mouth from the UKBA saying 'u are free to stay till we can locate and nail u' in other words u are still as useless as an illegal immigrant. Besides no good employer will recruit u without physical proof of stay so u are still condemned to a life of unemployment or menial jobs. Now tell me is it really worth it?
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by lekkie073(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2013
slyfoxxjoe: That 'amnesty' is not going to be in d form of any physical documentation, its just word of mouth from the UKBA saying 'u are free to stay till we can locate and nail u' in other words u are still as useless as an illegal immigrant. Besides no good employer will recruit u without physical proof of stay so u are still condemned to a life of unemployment or menial jobs. Now tell me is it really worth it?
yes, it's worth it......to coogar and co. shocked
Re: UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News by dotcomnamename: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
coogar:

which they are not going to get cos david cameron cut their yearly allocation. their staff also got cut off. this led to a massive backlog of applications that are yet to be treated. they have no choice than to grant the amnesty but they won't call it amnesty - trust the brits to call it something else!

You simply means they will definitely grant residency for illegal immigrants or applicants requesting for residency, but they wont call it Amnesty? Pls tlel me what gave you the impression that the UKBA will grant residency to applicants because of the backlogs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. / Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA / Ebonyi To Repair Airport Runway With 13.7 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.