Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? (4065 Views)

Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? / Are Men Getting What They Deserve / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Plarp: You hit the nail on the head. This is clearly a black club thing. Cuz the white dudes i know usually end up getting plenty of numbers if they want, [b]and sometimes leave with like 3 or four chicks [/b]that they've never met before. Nothing ever comes of it, tho grin.

But still you'll never catch me at a cracker club cool i only like exotic girls.

Anyways ur probably better off hollering at the non-black chicks in the black clubs.... they are snowbunies so they know exactly what they want.

That is not a sign of high-self esteem from the women. Those chics are crying for help.
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2013
2buff:

With white chicks though, They are much more accepting and more liberal.
It's really just because white chicks are more confident in themselves and have fewer low self-esteem issues.
They typically don't feel the need to be self-esteem parasites like our sistas. grin
Safety in a club is not a self-esteem issue undecided
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2013
stillwater:

Typical! There is no need to make ridiculous assertions here. This has absolutely nothing to do with confidence. A survey was carried out and showed that the average black woman in America is three times more confident than the White woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/08/african-american-women-ha_n_1083182.html

When will you guys realize [size=16pt]you are not all that, you are not all that, you are not all thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt![/size] grin

stillwater:

That is not a sign of high-self esteem from the women. Those chics are crying for help.

Thanks for reminding members of your fellow race+ gender of the emboldened above. cheesy

Now come dance with me before I pour beer on your shoes angry angry angry grin
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2013
Flytefalls:
Safety in a club is not a self-esteem issue undecided

Define safety...
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2013
2buff:

Define safety...
Dude... undecided
Nice and brief: a club is for everyone. Everyone can be anyone.

1 Like

Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2013
Flytefalls:
Dude... undecided

I certainly don't disagree with you.
Sha keep ignoring the other "anyones" and wait for me to collect you.
It's all good. wink
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2013
Flytefalls:
Dude... undecided
anyone can be anyone anywhere.

stillwater:

I live on a college campus, the club is within walking distance of where everyone lives. They just want someone to walk home with, its not a cry for help.

The mentality is completely different.

I don't know where yall live, but perhaps you could do well to loosen up a little. Not everything in the world is out to get you.
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 1:04am On Jan 30, 2013
stillwater:

Typical! There is no need to make ridiculous assertions here. This has absolutely nothing to do with confidence. A survey was carried out and showed that the average black woman in America is three times more confident than the White woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/08/african-american-women-ha_n_1083182.html

When will you guys realize you are not all that, you are not all that, you are not all thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! grin
You seem to have an ulterior motive here. This is kinda unrelated

But anyway... black girls at the club just bend over and shake their asses whilst trying to make eye-contact with every dude possible. If they weren't doing it for attention why are they doing it in public? There is typically an excess of females in the club anyway... they should just do all that solo twerking in 'saftey' of their own homes.
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by birdman(m): 2:52am On Jan 30, 2013
stillwater:

When will you guys realize you are not all that, you are not all that, you are not all thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! grin

Unfortunately, 2buff and plarp are right. Black women find it harder to carry out a convo in a club, even when they want to. Instead of giving it a shot, they will generally take the easier route and snub you hard so it looks like its your fault. I usually prefer clubs with mixed chicks - the more carefree(i'm not talking easy or loose women) nature of white women usually pushes black chicks in those clubs to loosen up a bit.

I read that article too. You know something is amiss when huffpo has to write an article claiming black women are confident. Its like those articles people write claiming Islam is not violent. Urhm.

3 Likes

Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by birdman(m): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2013
Plarp: haha very nice grin

Yea but i don't want to be that guy who asks out a dozen girls every night. No matter what society says ill never abandon my dignity for some a$$. All you see in the club is a buncha dudes getting rejected until they are reduced to trying to hollar at the skank whos practically passed out in the lobby. its sad

Parties and clubs are like confidence transfers, the girls are like parasites. Every time a guy aproches a chick as she says no, she feels a little better about herself, and he feels a little worse. By the time its all over the ladies have sucked up all the dudes confidence until they feel inadequate and she feels like a princess grin

So Ill keep my 95% success rate talking to girls who i know, skrew hollering at random strangers, this was my first and last time.

Talk about school of hard knocks. grin. Am I glad I got that ish out of my system
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Hahaha, you guys have it rough eh grin. There are certainly vegetarian pirhana women types out there who dress to kill but aren't taking the meat. But honestly, I roll with my own pals. It's not about upsetting you (men), it's about having a great time with people I know (and as I said, even SOME people I don't).

I met a group of French African guys in a club last year and we had a great time! They were cracking jokes constantly with me and each other, and we did dance together; you cannot snub that kind of welcome LOL. I still decided against giving my number or having them buy my drinks. I live in London, there are always white chicks, but they don't impact my decisions. They can do as they please, so by all means, go ahead and have fun smiley
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
The club is chaotic. Attention spans are short. And there is so much stimulation going on.

Girls are attracted to the 'shiniest' objects. Their minds are on a feeding frenzy, cos they draw their 'state' from the environment. She's dressed sexy, is feeling sexy. And is getting so much validation from all the guys hitting on her - and from the hordes of others staring.

She's having a blast. Why would she even look at you?

If you want that girl, you have to go in HARD. Getting the girl is not getting her phone number or dancing with her all-night. Deep down in your soul what you really want is to bend her over, spank her ass, rail her hard and make her speak in foreign languages.

Most phone numbers from the club are useless. What you want is to take the girl home.

Once you see the girl, as in immediately. Draw a straight line with your eyes from where you are to her, and walk up to her at once. Laser eye contact, a nice stride and a beaming smile. You are a big happy baby.

Don't think of what to say, don't think of even what to do or you might psyche yourself out. Just 7% - 10% of your communication is words. The rest is body language and your tone of voice.

By walking up immediately, you are communicating so many powerful attributes that your words can never ever possibly say. Decisiveness, confidence, fearlessness, boldness and I-take-what-I-want. Your smile says you're harmless, friendly, having fun and will add value to her night.

The combination above, to the female brain is the equivalent of you staring at a beautiful nakéd woman. She's dead.

Then speak LOUDLY. As loud as fúck or she won't hear you. Don't shout.

Dealing with Rejection...

You can't even call it rejection per se. A person cannot possibly know you enough in mere minutes to reject you. She didn't have enough time to experience you. Maybe she's there with her boyfriend. Maybe she is on her period. Or you remind of her ex-boyfriend who slept with her sister. There's no way you can know in advance.

Who really gets hurt is our 'pímp ego' that usually hinges our self worth on those small interaction. Once you unmask your ego, you can get rejected by 100 girls in a row and you won't even notice. I highly recommend you read 'A New Earth' by Eckhart Tolle. That book set me free. You will unmask your false self and realize who you really are (Google the PDF).

Furthermore, you want to be genuinely having fun. You want to be one of the shiniest objects in the club. I usually go straight to the dance floor and dance for 20 minutes straight. Very few guys on the planet will and can do that. Women cannot resist a guy that is having fun and does not need them. Once my 20 minutes is up, I start approaching girls with 1,000% sexuál intent. I am a Hot caveman, and it is my right, my entitlement, my destiny to poke my instrument into some dark places.

I am always usually like:

Me: "You look hot!" [roared like a fúcking lion].
Her: Doesn't matter what she does or says. (Usually smiles and looks down, then back up into your eyes).
Me: I am going to get you pregnant.
Her: [Usually Giggles]
Me: Do you want to go home with me? [By the way I learnt this from some dude named Ciaran. He called it Shock & Awe 2: The Apocalypse Opener].
Her: [Usually Shock & Awe on her face...intense, piercing eye contact...then melting].

NB: You are only asking. Not trying to convince her.

The first day I tried it, I was shocked on many levels.

BTW, before you can do this, you really need to have some basic assumptions:

1.) That you are enough (that means you don't need to prove anything, or show off, or try to impress her with anything in any way).
2.) Women love séx as much as men...if not more.
3.) That she is not a slut if she goes home with you.
4.) That it is not a big deal if she doesn't want you.
5.) That you are adding lots of value to her life by offering her this adventure and nice wonderful memories. You are not taking, you are giving.

@ Plarp

I stared for a little bit and suddenly realized that the girl was not who i thought. So i forgot about her and started scoping the girls and dancing a lil bit.

I understand entirely from your explanation. But from her own end, what she saw was that you were attracted to her. Wanted to approach - but stalled out. Her brain interpreted that as unconfident. What is it that girls find the most attractive again? wink.

Secondly, most numbers from clubs are useless. Go for the kill.

Lol, if you never talk to girls again. You will have to date your hand for a very long time grin.
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by raqueal(f): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
I know there are certain girls who cannot resist cocky,goodlooking and confident men. It dosen't work for me and it totally irritates me when I see it work on others probably because I have had more male friends than female friends in my entire life so I try to be one step ahead of every guy I meet. I have only been caught off guard by just one man. He beat me to it.

@ fubby and Richfella, I admire that you guys go straight for what you want and don't beat around the bush pretending to want something else. Cocky?maybe but straight up and confident?yes .
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
raqueal: I know there are certain girls who cannot resist cocky,goodlooking and confident men. It dosen't work for me and it totally irritates me when I see it work on others probably because I have had more male friends than female friends in my entire life so I try to be one step ahead of every guy I meet. I have only been caught off guard by just one man. He beat me to it.

@ fubby and Richfella, I admire that you guys go straight for what you want and don't beat around the bush pretending to want something else. Cocky?maybe but straight up and confident?yes .

Can the average girl tell the difference between cocky and confident? no grin

I understand entirely from your explanation. But from her own end, what she saw was that you were attracted to her. Wanted to approach - but stalled out. Her brain interpreted that as unconfident. What is it that girls find the most attractive again? .

Secondly, most numbers from clubs are useless. Go for the kill.

Lol, if you never talk to girls again. You will have to date your hand for a very long time
You know, you might be right about that. Ill bet thats exactly what she was thinking...

As for taking chicks to your spot and banging them... as impressive as that is, im not sure if im up for that. grin I get kinda turned off by the idea of sex with a complete stranger (from a club nevertheless).

how often do you pull that off, at black clubs or white clubs?

Lol, if you never talk to girls again. You will have to date your hand for a very long time
Never at the club. Dont see a point in going really... some ppl are saying its a place to hangout with friends, but i say thats a really sad way to have fun with ur friends... be better off getting high in the woods.

I think night-clubs were intended to be a place for ppl to meet each other in a loose casual enviornment... but the ladies high-jacked it into a pointless ego trip. Dancing for 2 hours in a sweaty crowded room is dumb, the only reason men should be going is to get numbers or to get laid. If neither of those are happening its a waste of time.

As for bringing a respectable girl to the club, hell no
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by raqueal(f): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
]
Plarp:

Can the average girl tell the difference between cocky and confident? no grin
Excuse me?
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by chikeorji123(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
Op

l see it as not the one for me & move on..
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by fubbyy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
2buff: All Women in the clubs are lesbians. Don't you know? cheesy

lol But seriously, for most of them the club is just their only avenue to feel attractive and to amp up their self esteem.
Its always a funny spectacle when even the grotesquely ugly girls dey wan follow fine girls form wetin dem no fit be for this LIFE. grin

OP, you for still confido give that babe in a funny way sha. She for gree. cheesy
Na just "what's your name? What's your name?" you dey ask am.
You for psych am make she laugh, afterwards, she go open give you. All na swag grin

Correct guy. wink
I get one question to complete the Tori sha. When you tell the other girl make she leave her seat, she gree? or she tell you make you go chop shite?
Pliss I just need to clarify
why won't she leave? I was the one that called her and gave her the seat
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2013
I can pretty much imagine how juicy some may find this thread. grin
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 2:23am On Jan 31, 2013
^ What ya mean? i think its a fun thread
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Arsenate(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2013
Having gone through the thread, it's safe to infer that ladies are confused, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2013
raqueal: ]
Excuse me?
most girls cant tell the difference between cocky and confident... it shouldnt matter anyway.

What i found strange about your comment was that you said
"it totally irritates me when I see it work on others"
Why? Its not a competition...if dudes are acting cocky and that attracts women to them why should it bother anyone? Alot of black chicks seem to have this idea that dating is some kinda competition... its not.

Yall need to just relax, and stop trying to stay "2 steps ahead' of every dude you meet. We aint trying to fight you, we just trying to get to know you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 7:18am On May 04, 2013
Yall check out this video, this guy is saying pretty much the same thing i was begining to notice. The club is a scam for dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbooTbLPm58
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Plarp: 7:23am On May 04, 2013
Basically this little game (pretending to be interested)... is a sort of epidemic among black women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8COoMtP1OY
Re: Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2013
Plarp: Yall check out this video, this guy is saying pretty much the same thing i was begining to notice. The club is a scam for dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbooTbLPm58

Ofcourse the club is a scam. Only in the club will you meet a girl who on a normal day would sell her left boob to have you and be kissing the ground you walk on, acting like all of a sudden she way above your level! LOL.

He was whining too about meeting girls in super stores, etc. My question is this, Why the heck would I waste me precious time tryna get with hoodrats and questionable club girls when I can go to a local black professionals event (i.e. a psychologically balanced atmosphere) and meet me women of class and actual value? A woman I can date who can ALSO do my taxes, etc.

I ain't got time to be dating unambitious, McDonald's worker girls, what's she gonna do for my life? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? / Signs She's Cheating Or She Will Cheat (by Female) / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.