Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise (983 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / I Need Advise I Want To Sex Her / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise by tushy101: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hi peeps i am in a very confused state here want to share it with you guys so you tell me what to do. I have a Girfriend and i love her very much, i also knows she loves me very much because of sacrifices and things she has done for me. My problem is i feel she is cheating on me with older men just to get money from them. Couple of times i have found messages on her phone and warned her to stop it. Recently i noticed she was communicating with one of this men and we had a fight because of it. She apologized and deleted his number from her phone. Only to pick up her phone to find out she send him a msg to resend the number. Now i know what i am meant to do is probably leave her but i love her very much and i know she does too. Her love for money is making her misbehave what do i do peeps. I am confused.
Re: I Need Advise by KINGwax(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
The defination of love:
A word coined by the wise, acted out in pretence by the smart, to decieve the fool!!!
Smart girl, grin.... Mumu guy, tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advise by hrmkz: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Guy...continue phucking her while u know in ur mind dat its over!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
tushy101: She apologized and deleted his number from her phone. Only to pick up her phone to find out she send him a msg to resend the number.

young man what are u sayin, how can she send him a message to resend his number again? Is The number she sent the txt to not the man's number? Or which number will he resend....OP take ya time o!!!.

And BTW what do u call love? Carry love throway for corner make u tell her to clear road for u make u waka, cos time no de o, and as time de go beans de done o...
Re: I Need Advise by luvmijeje(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Op two things,what's she using the money to buy? Is it things of necessities or luxuries?
If it is necessities,there is hope for you which lead to 2 things.Get a job and also help her to get a job.
If it is luxuries,there is no hope of her changing which lead to 2 things.Accept her like that or break up.
Re: I Need Advise by topsco(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2013
The too much love of money is the root of all evils...
Even if u're not careful enough em go use u for money....
How can a gal loves two high things once at a time,is either d money or ur love.but seems she is a goner for d money.
Mi o ni oro pupo...
Re: I Need Advise by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2013
You have got to be kidding me. Dude do you need to be told that she does not love you but she is using you for your emotions and the old men for their money?

She is smart: keep them for money and you for balance
Re: I Need Advise by greedie1(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2013
lrguru:

young man what are u sayin, how can she send him a message to resend his number again? Is The number she sent the txt to not the man's number? Or which number will he resend....OP take ya time o!!!.
helep me ask o

op, the relationship is emotionally taskin and draining, is dat wat its supposed to be?? take a step back and reevaluate... wit ur head, not heart.
Re: I Need Advise by chronique(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2013
I've stopped advising people like you. If you guys cant use your head,then deal with the consequences. Your head is not a decoration to make your body beautiful. It's meant for you to think & be wise!
Re: I Need Advise by cumudie(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2013
If u get d money she for no look anoda place. So park well.
If u hav a little money do a hrt to hrt talk like wen u wake up around 4am or 5am together cuddle her (jst make her comfy) tell her u would provide buh she gats understand jst for now n things wil b good n all.... She wud understand unless she doesn't see u in her future...
Ps: dnt b stingy.
Re: I Need Advise by tushy101: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks peeps for yah advise, you know i never ever believed i would be in such shoes and still be contemplating what to do. The normal me would have left her but unfortunately she has made me fall for her so its not as easy as you guys say it, now i know love could make you do stupid things. I will try to get my mind right no matter how hard it is because that is the right thing for me to do. Since she wants to play games, i am up for it, 2 can play the game. I have come to a conclusion that there are no more good girls in this country, one should just get a baby mama and enjoy his life. Thanks for the advise and the yabs all join wink smiley
Re: I Need Advise by sexybash(f): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2013
tushy101: Thanks peeps for yah advise, you know i never ever believed i would be in such shoes and still be contemplating what to do. The normal me would have left her but unfortunately she has made me fall for her so its not as easy as you guys say it, now i know love could make you do stupid things. I will try to get my mind right no matter how hard it is because that is the right thing for me to do. Since she wants to play games, i am up for it, 2 can play the game. I have come to a conclusion that there are no more good girls in this country, one should just get a baby mama and enjoy his life. Thanks for the advise and the yabs all join wink smiley
stop it there are good girls just be a good guy to the next gurl you meet and some day a good girl will come your way grin
come to think of it you were only worried about the chaeating part abi if you love your self start using a condom while sexing her because AIDS no know love oh grin
Re: I Need Advise by SAFO(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
tushy101: Since she wants to play games, i am up for it, 2 can play the game.

Dude she's a vet and ur a rookie, don't get ahead of yaself.
Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Knot a noose on your ceiling fan and send her a text message that you are about to commit suicide because of her philandering nature.

If she encourages you, go ahead and hung yourself to justify your love for her but if on the contrary, it is your call.

But I will prefer the death of a thousand fools to a good head any day.
Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2013
tushy101: Hi peeps i am in a very confused state here want to share it with you guys so you tell me what to do. I have a Girfriend and i love her very much, i also knows she loves me very much because of sacrifices and things she has done for me. My problem is i feel she is cheating on me with older men just to get money from them. Couple of times i have found messages on her phone and warned her to stop it. Recently i noticed she was communicating with one of this men and we had a fight because of it. She apologized and deleted his number from her phone. Only to pick up her phone to find out she send him a msg to resend the number. Now i know what i am meant to do is probably leave her but i love her very much and i know she does too. Her love for money is making her misbehave what do i do peeps. I am confused.
undecided undecided undecided

She sent a message to his number telling him to resend his number . What kinda senseless talk is this?

Why would she tell him to resend his number if she already has it and sent a message to it

Mumu talk.
Re: I Need Advise by IZUKWU(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2013
cumudie: If u get d money she for no look anoda place. So park well.
If u hav a little money do a hrt to hrt talk like wen u wake up around 4am or 5am together cuddle her (jst make her comfy) tell her u would provide buh she gats understand jst for now n things wil b good n all.... She wud understand unless she doesn't see u in her future...
Ps: dnt b stingy.
cry i am crying

(1) (Reply)

What Girls Want But They Won't Ask You. / Nude Beach Shut Down / Question For The Guys: Why Is It Harder For Men To Forgive Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.