Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty (31401 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by OmerianConsult: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2013
Only in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2013
Na today??!!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

It applies too police in every cuntri. I was thought those codes here in Nigeria. And you are a clown and you now it. grin

You're a fuc.king liar. Which every country? From where did you hear that from? When officers (police + military) take smoke breaks, are they not on duty? Dude, don't piss me off o. This is how you people stay in homes in Nigeria, haven't crossed outside Nigeria and speculate sh.it you know nothing off.

What American PD wears beret? Tell me the county or city PD that wears beret?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by tonanza(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Let them enjoy like us civilian afterall police na our fruendies
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by NaLaugh: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Wahala

Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by OmerianConsult: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2013
How are u sure d bike is not taking to an ashewo joint? They do that a lot.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by BeraBera(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
Something makes me feel that some of these pictures are arranged by some persons who want to discredit the police by dressing up in police uniforms and acting up. Afterall, police uniform can be sown anywhere
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2013
Omerian Consult: How are u sure d bike is not taking to an ashewo joint? They do that a lot.
all the vices ..i woudnt be suprised
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by warrior101: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

You're a fuc.king liar. Which every country? From where did you hear that from? When officers (police + military) take smoke breaks, are they not on duty? Dude, don't piss me off o. This is how you people stay in homes in Nigeria, haven't crossed outside Nigeria and speculate sh.it you know nothing off.

Nigga please. First of all you pressed my ego remote. So, i would simply put it this way for short, i have been to 4 foreign countries Asia, down under Africa and down under world wild. Doesn't matter whether its beret or cap or hat. When you take a smoke break, you off your head gear. Seeing you eating, drinking, smoking etc etc while you have your head gear on is a punishable offense... If i lie ask google
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by tmd01: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2013
give them a break, the police is my friend
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

Nigga please. First of all you pressed my ego remote. So, i would simply put it this way for short, i have been to 4 foreign countries Asia, down under Africa and down under world wild. Doesn't matter whether its beret or cap or hat. When you take a smoke break, you off your head gear. Seeing you eating, drinking, smoking etc etc while you have your head gear on is a punishable offense... If i lie ask google

Now you're "I've been to four countries, from Asia to Africa" who asked you all of that? That information was very irrelevant, beating around the bush as usual. I asked a damn question, how many UD PD's have you seen wearing berets since you alluded claims that it's done in "ALL COUNTRIES". Since beret wearing is a sign of on-duty cop, so I asked you the question and here you are foaming from your mouth.. dude please.

I asked you again, when a cop takes a smoke break or 15mins break (which is federal law permitting # of hrs worked), is he on duty or not? Is he allowed to smoke or not? Like seriously, shed some clarity on your thoughts? My friend, QUIT arguing what you have no clue about. Take a stroll here in DC from one block to another, not rare but not common either to see a cop with beverage particularly the hot summer months.

There are two things you can either do - defend your claims, or limit your claims to Nigeria ONLY.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by FUCKU: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Are these people acting drama ABI WETIN?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by cooleo(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Jimmy Boy: Abeg make una leave the Policeman alone jare, someone stole N22b of their Pension money, the court slammed him 2 years imprisonment with an optional fine of N750,000.00. i,e he goes home free. We are now talking of a frustrated policeman, gulping a can of beer.

I couldn't have said it better
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
Jimmy Boy: Abeg make una leave the Policeman alone jare, someone stole N22b of their Pension money, the court slammed him 2 years imprisonment with an optional fine of N750,000.00. i,e he goes home free. We are now talking of a frustrated policeman, gulping a can of beer.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt] grin grin grin grin abeg leave them jor when them no be robocop [/size] [size=30pt]grin[/size]
I THINK NAIJA NEEDS JUST THAT BUT THEN IF ITS BROUGHT IT'LL BE A WASTE
NO ELECTRICITY TO CHARGE D THING
IF E SPOIL NO SPARE PART
OR BOYS FIT DISMANTLE D TIN USE AM AS SPARE PART. wink
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by babadey(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

Clap for yourself. You are a real "Hoi Polloi" in the making.
But, know this today. A policeman or even a boy scout can eat,drink and smoke while on uniform but not with their berets on. Get it?

oga wots ur own angry leave the policemen alone, wots all this familiarity. Its obvious u r jobless.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by F00028: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2013
he he he...manmustwac

Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by warrior101: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

Now you're "I've been to four countries, from Asia to Africa" who asked you all of that? That information was very irrelevant, beating around the bush as usual. I asked a damn question, how many UD PD's have you seen wearing berets since you alluded claims that it's done in "ALL COUNTRIES". Since beret wearing is a sign of on-duty cop, so I asked you the question and here you are foaming from your mouth.. dude please.

I asked you again, when a cop takes a smoke break or 15mins break (which is federal law permitting # of hrs worked), is he on duty or not? Is he allowed to smoke or not? Like seriously, shed some clarity on your thoughts? My friend, QUIT arguing what you have no clue about. Take a stroll here in DC from one block to another, not rare but not common either to see a cop with beverage particularly the hot summer months.

There are two things you can either do - defend your claims, or limit your claims to Nigeria ONLY.

I didn't boarder reading all your crap. An onlooker will easily identify you for who you are. You said i have not been outside nigeria and then you said you didn't ask all that? what an idi0t? shocked your second argument is that foreign police do not wear berets, that's basesless and it's not my business what they wear. I have summed it all into "head gear". When they go on break, they off their head gears to show they are not on duty. Look, I am busy. Ok? Your answers are in my previous comments. cool
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by higheee: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2013
oga o
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2013
condralbede: Before U ppl ''assume''try this crazy method called ''asking''.....there must be a reason 4 his action...no normal person on uniform wil be smoking and drinking on top of okada!mayb his wife just gv birth to quadruplet and no money to bail them.
lol
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2013
F00028: he he he...manmustwac
#manmustwack#
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by warrior101: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2013
baba dey:

oga wots ur own angry leave the policemen alone, wots all this familiarity. Its obvious u r jobless.

Your father! angry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by thaoriginator: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Na today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

I didn't boarder reading all your crap. An onlooker will easily identify you for who you are. You said i have not been outside nigeria and then you said you didn't ask all that? what an idiot? shocked your second argument is that foreign police do not wear berets, that's basesless and it's not my business what they wear. I have summed it all into "head gear". When they go on break, they off their head gears to show they are not on duty. Look, I am busy. Ok? Your answers are in my previous comments. cool

I never said you weren't outside Nigeria, perhaps, I should recall your post for you

You said
warrior101:

Clap for yourself. You are a real "Hoi Polloi" in the making.
But, know this today. A policeman or even a boy scout can eat,drink and smoke while on uniform but not with their berets on. Get it?

I replied

manny4life:

I have indeed clapped for myself, so what's the gist again?

So because he has his hat on, that means what exactly? I'm lost on your point.

You replied back

warrior101:

From your previous comment i can perceive that you're a clown. Takes one to know one. But i'll repeat myself that whenever they are on their beret it means they are on duty, hence no smoking, eating,drinking etc etc.
I was in the Boy scout and special marshal, FRSC...

Here's my reply

manny4life:

Clown? Wth is wrong with you people? Geez, your type is on another mental level

Well if that applies to Nigerian police, then good for them...

And then, here comes your defining moment

warrior101:

[size=14pt]It applies too police in every cuntri[/size]. I was thought those codes here in Nigeria. And you are a clown and you now it. grin

THIS WAS MY WONDERFUL REPLY TO YOU

manny4life:

So as you can see, if you need help with what you wrote, let me know.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by crackhaus: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2013
What's up with two grownups (assumption) arguing back & forth about beret, cap & countries travelled? Na wah oo.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

I didn't boarder reading all your crap. An onlooker will easily identify you for who you are. You said i have not been outside nigeria and then you said you didn't ask all that? what an idi0t? shocked your second argument is that foreign police do not wear berets, that's basesless and it's not my business what they wear. I have summed it all into "head gear". When they go on break, they off their head gears to show they are not on duty. Look, I am busy. Ok? Your answers are in my previous comments. cool

Identify you? Like seriously, who gives a sh.it? Again, where did I say you haven't been outside Nigeria? Recall that post for me, because it seems you talk too much but DON'T THINK when you write. Apparently, the idiotism is on you, prove it or shut the fvck up.

You made a baseless allusion that it applies "POLICE IN EVERY COUNTRY", so I asked, U.S. being an example, what police dept wears beret, hat or whatever, which of them wears that as a sign of on-duty, to be precise? You talk so loud and nonsense you have no clue on how to defend your claims.

When they go on break they are on-duty? Dude, stick to your Nigerian claims, don't try to summarize all countries in your bullsh.it. Take a trip to 7-eleven or Starbucks in the morning or late night (winter season), you'll see police officers with beverage... YES BEVERAGE. QUIT THE STU.PIDD ARGUMENT
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by warrior101: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

I never said you weren't outside Nigeria, perhaps, I should recall your post for you

You said

I replied

You replied back

Here's my reply

And then, here comes your defining moment

THIS WAS MY WONDERFUL REPLY TO YOU

So as you can see, if you need help with what you wrote, let me know.

Let's not argue over whether they were berets or hats. Let's just say they all wear head gear and move on. Maybe we might come to a compromise... My own argument is that any policeman with an head gear on is on duty... Are you saying that i am wrong about that? Oya, Action grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
crackhaus: What's up with two grownups (assumption) arguing back & forth about beret, cap & countries travelled? Na wah oo.

It's the damn idi.ot tryna state prove stuff that isn't real. He made vague allusions that police officers in every country does not eat, drink or smoke while on duty. So I called him out. Anyone who's been here knows police officers go into store like 7-eleven to buy beverage very often whether it's hot summer or cold winter because they work outside. Some even have exemptions to take smoke breaks if it makes them feel warm. Here is the fo.ol tryna argue what he doesn't know of.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by babadey(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior101:

Your father! angry

What about him? undecided Nitwit
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by manny4life(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=warrior101]

Let's not argue over whether they were berets or hats. Let's just say they all wear head gear and move on. Maybe we might come to a compromise... My own argument is that any policeman with an head gear on is on duty... Are you saying that i am wrong about that? Oya, Action grin[/quote

Dude, I won't even argue with you.

Like I told you, stick to what you know.

Police officers here DO NOT wear hats, at least the major ones don't. Let me adjust that back, very few state sheriffs do wear hats, like the one's I've seen on the highways.

No, work laws here are different from Nigeria. Here, very often, PO are allowed to buy beverage to keep them warm or chill them due to the nature of their job. Same federal law mandates that after every 4hrs on the job, non-exempt employees are entitled to a 15mins break. The 15mins break is a "PAID BREAK" meaning that you're duty but paid by the entity to leave out. Within that time, you can smoke or do however you feel.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by Drcool101(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2013
more coolmore
Re: Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty by warrior101: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life:

Identify you? Like seriously, who gives a sh.it? Again, where did I say you haven't been outside Nigeria? Recall that post for me, because it seems you talk too much but DON'T THINK when you write. Apparently, the idiotism is on you, prove it or shut the fvck up.

You made a baseless allusion that it applies "POLICE IN EVERY COUNTRY", so I asked, U.S. being an example, what police dept wears beret, hat or whatever, which of them wears that as a sign of on-duty, to be precise? You talk so loud and nonsense you have no clue on how to defend your claims.

When they go on break they are on-duty? Dude, stick to your Nigerian claims, don't try to summarize all countries in your bullsh.it. Take a trip to 7-eleven or Starbucks in the morning or late night (winter season), you'll see police officers with beverage... YES BEVERAGE. QUIT THE STU.PIDD ARGUMENT

What about beverages? (straight face)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.