Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (23385 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by marocguy(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2013
A horrible accident has occured at the Nkpor flyover on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway this evening allegedly involving a tanker and a commercial vehicle which led to the death of many as shown in the pic below. At the time of filling this report, the casualty level has not been confirmed. Men of the FRSC were seen at the accident scene as well as hundreds of sympathizers and onlookers.
Bad news there, but commendations to those who tweeted the story with pics to Federal Road Safety Corps official twitter account @FRSCNIGERIA . You can also tweet us your breaking news on our twitter handle. @NIGERSIDE .

source; http://nigerside.com/horrible-accident-leaves-a-lot-dead-at-nkpor-flyover-on-enugu-onitsha-expressway/

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by eriegua83: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Oh my GOD
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2013
WTF!!!...why always 9ja?(balloteli).. Rip to them shaa and quick recovery to the injured ones

1 Like

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by garrix8: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2013
RIP to the dead...
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Osama10(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2013
People need to be more careful on the roads even though we know they very bad. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2013
Rip to the dead. cry
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG!!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2013
ewoo! abeg make una comot the picture eh!!! cry RIP to the dead. cry cry
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Afam4eva(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Heard this on the news yesterday. It's horrible.

RIP to the victims
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Gracious lord; show mercy to the souls of the departed.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by k00lxpert(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2013
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by jonili(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2013
jesus christ
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by alex406(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2013
God have mercy.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by executinal(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Nawaooh this new year. May the dead R.I.P
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Ranoscky(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Lordie Lordy Lord! shocked
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sagytariusTM1: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2013
This is what happens when seperate routes are not provided for tankers and other heavyduty articulated vehicles. Instead they're allowed to ply same route with the ordinaries.
Worst of it all is that drivers of most heavyduty-vehicles are always high on something before embarking on their suicide journey. Nsogbu di! Ezigbo Nsogbu di!!
RIP to the dead, though.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Libkid(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2013
Its quite unforntunate that i knew sumone that was involved in d incident.R.I.P BRO

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by SamMilla1(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2013
That recently completed flyover is smooth and the road is wide. What could have caused that?
RIP to the dead.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Dopefiend(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Bad news this early morn WTF embarassed

RIP to the Dead cry
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Yeepaaa!!! RIP to the dead.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Why always tankers I taught tankers only move at night y can't our law makers finalise the law.

Rip to the dead
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sulaimon99(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
ya ALLAH ,pls guide us

1 Like

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by UNLEASHED(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Oh my gawd!!!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sagytariusTM1: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2013
^^Who is your "gawd"?
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Eneze1(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2013
RIP, Lord pls continue to keep us
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by bigfat01: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2013
[size=15pt]JESUS CHRIST GOD SAVE US..[/size]
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by MrGlobe(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2013
sagytarius™:
^^Who is your "gawd"?
^
very pathetic. He must be Elrufai

@topic so sad. Who knows the condition of the road or the tanker driver. any overspeeding? same Enugu Onitsha expressway that has been taking centuries to fix. RIP to the dead.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by dridowu: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Airspace not save, rod transport not save, water ways not save, now attention turn to railwayz, if it cme to worst dn na to dy dissappear to where am going
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by etalker: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Its such a gory scene.... I saw the rumpled bus dis morning...I doubt if anyone survived (maybe d tanker driver).

People at the said the tanker lost control when it break failed and it crashed into d bus and a red car.

RIP to d victims.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by legendprac(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Sam Milla: That recently completed flyover is smooth and the road is wide. What could have caused that?
RIP to the dead.

I don't K№ω wot caused d accident, but that flyover is far from being completed and d road isn't dat wide if @ all u could say it's wide....
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by busybrain001(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2013
cryLORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Onitsha, comparable to Lagos in Agberoo lifestyle...

I just dislike that town for riotous and rowdy living. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.