Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta (12994 Views)

OSUN: Cultists Attack Islamic Cleric In Iwo / The Agony Of Wife Of Islamic Cleric In SSS Detention / Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by slimming: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2013
confused people
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Rooneyboy(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2013
sweetsmalsis: I rily don't Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ any reason why dis shld be happening! Na wa O°˚˚˚

What is this ?

Is it compulsory to comment
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by aurenflani: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2013
chiover: Must muslims fight back? They just passed a message to us that forgiveness and role of law is a taboo in islamic religion, so sorry to the family of the man, may God grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Pls police swing into action and arrest the killers

They are only following in the example set out by Christians last year in that Christian community of Aluu.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Mavrick2012: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2013
I undastand yorubas pride demselfs as d "most tolerant" in terms of religion,bt am i d only one observin religious fanatism on d increas among yoruba youths lately?observ d energy dey decipate tryin to defend islam and even northern terro organisatns like boko haram,hausa/fulani terorism.infact,it was just two monts ago i descova som islamist on dis forum ar yorubas n nt hausa/fulanis.NA WA O
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2013
aurenflani:

They are only following in the example set out by Christians last year in that Christian community of Aluu.
u got it wrong,d aluu community leader that gave d command is a muslem imam. Pls get ur facts right

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by jamst(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2013
it pains me dat i am not 1 of dos community youth,cos there's going 2 be a bloodbath.it is unfortunate dat we av a leader(coward) dat dont wont 2 die 2 defend his religion & muslim broda n sista...infact,if dis should happen in my area in agbado ogun state(ifo local govt) where we also av pagan worshipers *smh* dat is declaration of war angry angry

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2013
chiover: u got it wrong,d aluu community leader that gave d command is a muslem imam. Pls get ur facts right

Gbam!

Following the lynching of four students of the University of Port Harcourt, River State, the police have arrested Aluu community leader, Alhaji Hassan Walewa.

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2013
jamst: it pains me dat i am not 1 of dos community youth,cos there's going 2 be a bloodbath.it is unfortunate dat we av a leader(coward) dat dont wont 2 die 2 defend his religion & muslim broda n sista...infact,if dis should happen in my area in agbado ogun state(ifo local govt) where we also av pagan worshipers *smh* dat is declaration of war angry angry

Make una delete una selves and free the Christians
More peace on earth

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by sylve11: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Make una delete una selves and free the Christians

Abeg tell am again. grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by born2boink(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2013
gboss4sure: I know they will retaliate. Violence Lovers
Shebi na christian be mumu, shouting in Jesus name when they are killed while pastors buying jet, building university, houses and marrying beautiful wife and their members have been killed like a Christmas Fowl..muslim don't take nonsense, they retaliate at any attack on them and even defence any first attack on others. I Love Muslims on retaliation.... Christian sucks,that's why I stop going to church and sleeping on sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Mavrick2012: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi: These traditionalists in the area have always constituted themselves a nuisance
This seems to happen annually
I remember last year,the Oro cult in the same state restricted movement and clashed with Muslims and state officials
There was another masquerade somewhere unmasked by Muslim youths and beaten up.
Each one I read,the traditionalists are always the aggressors.Demonic people
All these fetish useless traditions that have done no good to anybody
Why can't they stay in their shrines and covens and do their ofala
I hope they are punished severely for killing an innocent man.
May God comfort his grieving family.
madam osisi,"inocent man" indeed.wil d alpha,or wateva title he goes with,tel me he doesnt know its wrong to pass true d masqurade procession?dis practice has bin existin centuris b4 ur so call religion of God came and am sure evrybody,includin d cleric,knows its wrong to pass tru dat place at dat point in time.please lets stop callin our indigenious religion/traditn "fetish".Also,since d "fetish traditn" has don us no good,pls tel me d "good" ur islam has don to us.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Psylas(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2013
abdul4new:
you a fool and slowpoke for dat statements, so u expect d moslem youth to sit down and do nothing when their cleric was brutally gum down by nonsense idol worshipers that do not know GOD.
then Allah sent dem to wink
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by aryzgreat: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2013
D same set of traditionalist were arrested last year for attacking muslim procession on the date they were having their festival

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by esn1(f): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2013
ibrutex: waqul Jaha Li Haqu wazahaqo Li Baatila Ina Li baatil kaana Zahuqo.........

F u c k masquerade ! Brb for translation

If u cant translate, dont bother writing in the first place.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by anelka101(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
see,lets be realistic, what the egungun did was wrong,but i belief that alfa will have done a stupid thing to the egungun follower in proccession before he was shoot,at least he is not the only one passing on bike at that time.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Mavrick2012: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2013
jamst: it pains me dat i am not 1 of dos community youth,cos there's going 2 be a bloodbath.it is unfortunate dat we av a leader(coward) dat dont wont 2 die 2 defend his religion & muslim broda n sista...infact,if dis should happen in my area in agbado ogun state(ifo local govt) where we also av pagan worshipers *smh* dat is declaration of war angry angry
"BLOODBATH" "BLOODBATH" "BLOODBATH" with dis kind of mind set and ppl wonder how boko haram get recruits,dis dude wants to die "defendin" his religion?did u say Ogun state or zamfara/kano/sokoto state?ha!!! yoruba youth

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by elopee3000(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Gambari kill fulani case close wetin una want make wé talk?50% of yoruba ré muslim 30% christians 20 % ogboni. Oro ocult

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by muktarmtt(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
brownlord: I just pitty for that community, them won let those people invite their boko brothers come that aarea, well na them knw thank God say i no get anyone there
U cn say dat again I tink dey looking 4 trouble of BH boys
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
chiover: u got it wrong,d aluu community leader that gave d command is a muslem imam. Pls get ur facts right
muslim imam?? Hypocrite... when did a traditionalist become a muslim imam? Btw the people in that community are christians...do you agree?
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by aryzgreat: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
tintingz: muslim imam?? Hypocrite... when did a traditionalist become a muslim imam? Btw the people in that community are christians...do you agree?

shut up! the leader of d Aluu community is an islamic alfa. Google the news and stop blabbing!

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Ngwakwe: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
The Leader of the Aluu community that was arrested is a Muslim. Go read the news about Aluu Community, it's a mixed community or more of Muslims

aurenflani:

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by tintingz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
born2fuck: Shebi na christian be mumu, shouting in Jesus name when they are killed while pastors buying jet, building university, houses and marrying beautiful wife and their members have been killed like a Christmas Fowl..muslim don't take nonsense, they retaliate at any attack on them and even defence any first attack on others. I Love Muslims on retaliation.... Christian sucks ,that's why I stop going to church and sleeping on sunday morning
grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Hadesewa: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
born2fuck: Shebi na christian be mumu, shouting in Jesus name when they are killed while pastors buying jet, building university, houses and marrying beautiful wife and their members have been killed like a Christmas Fowl..muslim don't take nonsense, they retaliate at any attack on them and even defence any first attack on others. I Love Muslims on retaliation.... Christian sucks,that's why I stop going to church and sleeping on sunday morning
Really? Datz interestin
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
aryzgreat:

shut up! the leader of d Aluu community is an islamic alfa. Google the news and stop blabbing!
hypocrite... You must be smoking something...the leader might bear a muslim name but he is not a muslim by faith but a traditionaist who believe in idols...since you said i should google it, i just did my assignment taken it from PUNCH news site

Aluu community demands
monarch’s release

OCTOBER 13, 2012 BY
CHUKWUDI AKASIKE

About five days after the
traditional ruler of Omuokiri
Aluu, Alhaji Hassan Walewa,
was arrested by security agents,
members of the community are
demanding his immediate
release.
Walewa was picked up by the
police two days after four
students of the University of Port
Harcourt were lynched by a mob
suspected to be some indigenes
of the community.
In a statement signed by the
Chairman, Aluu Council of
Chiefs, Chief Richard Kalu and
Chairman, Ogbakor Aluu, Mr. Emma Wawhor, the community
urged security agents to stop the harassment and mass arrest of
innocent Aluu people. Denying any involvement in the killing of the four UNIPORT
students, the community urged the security agents to go for the actual perpetrators of the crime
and bring them to justice.
The community explained that it
could not understand the reason for the incarceration of the traditional ruler, even as it
pledged its cooperation to
security agencies investigating the
circumstances behind the killing
of the students.
“The arrest has buttressed the
fact that no Aluu indigene was
involved in the murder of the
four students of University of
Port Harcourt except in the case of the paramount ruler of the
Omuokiri community, Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa, who was merely invited by the police in his
capacity as paramount ruler of the community
where the act
took place.
“But surprisingly, he has been in
detention of security agencies till date. The people of Aluu clan
cannot understand the reason for his continued incarceration.
“We hereby demand his prompt release and urge the security
agencies to stop further harassment, mass arrest of
innocent Aluu people and go for the actual perpetrators of the crime and subsequently bring them to justice,” the statement,
which was read by the spokesman of Aluu, Mr. Garshon
Benson, said.
http://punchng.com/news/aluu-community-demands-monarchs-release/
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
tintingz: muslim imam?? Hypocrite... when did a traditionalist become a muslim imam? Btw the people in that community are christians...do you agree?
u see ur life?? Pls repent is not too late to make amends. U blind o for u to yarn say imam na traditionalist o. U be wetin yoruba dey call O-blindman
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by vislabraye(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Masquerade carrying guns? I think all these fetish festivals should be banned forever.
Thank God no Christian was involved. We are peace loving people but as for the pagan traditionalists, they should be wiped out.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by bukatyne(f): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
abdul4new:
you a fool and slowpoke for dat statements, so u expect d moslem youth to sit down and do nothing when their cleric was brutally gum down by nonsense idol worshipers that do not know GOD.
How would the muslim youths who 'know' God distinguish themselves from the idol worshippers who don't know God when they return fire for fire? Most Muslims should learn to STOP fighting for their GOD! Don't Allah answer prayers? Don't you believe in Allah's ability to fight for himself? Differentiate between spiritual warfare and physical warfare. The best thing should have been to pray against the idol worshippers and not fighting them physically.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Freiburger(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nacl: RELIGIOUS MORONS
20likes
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by jude33084(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2013

lets respect the dead and the Muslim youth here. They retaliated but did not kill any traditional(masquerade) person undecided
so why is the Ogun state allowing them to carry weapons? angry
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Masquerade carrying guns?

Haba! Since when?
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by jude33084(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
tintingz: hypocrite... You must be smoking something...the leader might bear a muslim name but he is not a muslim by faith but a traditionaist who believe in idols...since you said i should google it, i just did my assignment taken it from PUNCH news site

http://punchng.com/news/aluu-community-demands-monarchs-release/

The head of Aluu community is Muslim, an Alhaji; always going to meca yearly abi na ordinary chief dey go meca go pray?
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Khairu(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
......Silent as d best ansa....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. / Okorocha Releases N200 Million To EEDC / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.